Superman Vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Arcangel
Wolverine
Cyclops
Night Crawler
Beast
Emma Frost
Collosusnaut (or w.e)
Danger
Iceman

Fight takes place in the middle of the dessert, not a cloud in the sky-12p noon. No bfr, 30 second countdown before the fight starts.

PreNu Superman or Team?

-Pr-
The only one even capable of seriously troubling Superman here, is that Colossus.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
The only one even capable of seriously troubling Superman here, is that Colossus.

You don't think Danger could cause a problem? I know most are fodder, but placed strategically I think the Xmen give it a fight.

Odekahn
Could you add Omega LvL Iceman to the OP? And do you think it tips the scales?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Odekahn
You don't think Danger could cause a problem? I know most are fodder, but placed strategically I think the Xmen give it a fight.

Even with Cyclops on his game, it's a case of power output and the sheer effort it will take to put someone like Superman down. Besides, he does what a lot of the X-Men do, better than the X-Men themselves.

Danger will give him a bit of pause, maybe, but unless I missed her getting some sort of massive amp, I don't see her having much luck.

Could you add Omega LvL Iceman to the OP? And do you think it tips the scales?

I could, but "Omega lvl" is a redundant term. It means absolutely zilch. I can add Iceman if you like, though.

Odekahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Even with Cyclops on his game, it's a case of power output and the sheer effort it will take to put someone like Superman down. Besides, he does what a lot of the X-Men do, better than the X-Men themselves.

Danger will give him a bit of pause, maybe, but unless I missed her getting some sort of massive amp, I don't see her having much luck.

I could, but "Omega lvl" is a redundant term. It means absolutely zilch. I can add Iceman if you like, though.

That works, thanks! I think it's redundant too, I just want people to know I mean Bobby at the top of his game.

-Pr-
That works, thanks! I think it's redundant too, I just want people to know I mean Bobby at the top of his game.

Done. Iceman makes it more of a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.