TVX: Colossus Vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Titan vs X-Man. Who wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/COL_zpsa6d7330f.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SB_zpse2fa8767.jpg

carver9
Lol. Just lol.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Lol. Just lol.

Don't underestimate Colossus, friend. smile

abhilegend
Superboy.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Golgo13

How's he going to hit Superboy?

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13

Sigh*..that fight alone that you used as a pic for Superboy is proof enough that this is a spite thread.

CosmicComet
Prep Man I am reporting you right now.

Enjoy your ban.

Carver I'm reporting you too.

carver9
Lol...dang, what did I do.?

CosmicComet
laughing out loud

tijay
You Coulda used Juggolosus or P5 Colossus

Endless Mike
Connor

Raisen
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Prep Man I am reporting you right now.

Enjoy your ban.

Carver I'm reporting you too.

you can report prep man all you want. the mods never do anything to that dude, be assured, you say anything funny and they'll ban your a$$ tho.

Cogito
Why would someone get banned for making threads?

Sure, Prep's got some bad ones. Most are pretty good though. The bad ones just stand out in your mind more.

Prep pulls out some pretty oddball characters that nobody else ever uses, so at least it keeps things somewhat interesting. There's only so many Thor vs. Superman threads we can handle.

pym-ftw
Spite thread

Raisen
Originally posted by Cogito
Why would someone get banned for making threads?

Sure, Prep's got some bad ones. Most are pretty good though. The bad ones just stand out in your mind more.

Prep pulls out some pretty oddball characters that nobody else ever uses, so at least it keeps things somewhat interesting. There's only so many Thor vs. Superman threads we can handle.

he openly makes spite threads against marvel on a consistent basis. I can't remember which ones, but he voted in his own threads saying it was a landslide

Cogito
Originally posted by Raisen
he openly makes spite threads against marvel on a consistent basis. I can't remember which ones, but he voted in his own threads saying it was a landslide

If you don't like the threads, just ignore them erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.