Deathstroke Vs Miles Morales

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chipguy_okay
So who wins?

SevenShackles
Uhh is that the fox with sonic?

JakeTheBank
Miles Morales is Ultimate Spider-Man. Miles Prower is Tails from the Sonic franchise.

Cogito
I thought Tails' name was Tails mhmm

JakeTheBank
It's his alias he's better known as, but Miles is his real name.

Cogito
Next you're going to tell me Sonic's name isn't Sonic, aren't you?

JakeTheBank
It's Craig.

Cogito
noway

SamZED
I know right? Hector or Murray suit him better.

Also DS's been pwning super powered teens since day one. He takes this. Miles is too unexperienced, although he did KO 616 Peter.

Kazenji
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's Craig.

When was it revealed to be that?

sounds like something new that's been retconned.

tijay
Miles takes this. Invisibility, Sting, and SS

pym-ftw
I see Miles giving him issues early, but Slade beating him when he figures him out

tijay
but miles' fights usualy dont last long. he gets shit done quicker than pete used to

SevenShackles
Slade has his nth Metal armor and weapon as well as the skills and ability to put ultimate spiderman down. Miles hasn't done much but what he has done and his given power set will Just make the fight longer than it needs to be but Wont change the outcome. Deathstroke wins.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Miles Morales is Ultimate Spider-Man. Miles Prower is Tails from the Sonic franchise.
Thanks dude lol I was seriously confused there thumb up

Vanguard
Slade

namorsubby
I say Slade because of the armor first and foremost, but also his durability/healing along with speed/reflexes. Without the suit though, Id go with miles.

Emi~Kiro
Miles is like a hybrid of 616 spiderman and 616 spider woman the only thing holding him back from winning this is his major lack of confidence and experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.