Imperiex Probe VS..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/1/15776/1426684-probe.jpg

Imperiex Probes are thrown into an event Horizon (plot device) and pop out the other side onto Marvel Earths Moon. They decide to stay the course and invades random areas threw out. Their collateral damage attracts the attention of super teams.
Which teams can overcome the probe in their area?

Probe VS Omega Flight (Beta Ray Bill, Guardian (weapon Omega), Tailsman, Sasquatch, USAgent, Arachne)

Probe VS X-Men (Namor, wolverine, storm, Colossus (juggy), archangel, cyclops)

Probe VS Avengers ( ironman,red hulk, Thor, captain America, Ms.marvel, spiderman)

Probe VS inhumans ( blackbolt, gorgon, Karnak, medusa, crystal, Ronan the accuser)

Who dies in the conflicts above? All probes are not the same probe.
(they are probes colored the color of the word 'probe' so if you need to differentiate one from the others you can use their colors)

http://www.geekbox.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/SupermanBar.gif

xJLxKing
I'm not sure about the first one, since I only know 2/4
Vs X-Men, they all get killed
Vs Avengers, Red Hulk might have a chance
Vs Inhuman, they die

Endless Mike
Bill solos

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Bill solos
Not for a majority.

Naija boy
If all teams fight competently in accordance with the forums full of capacity rule. Probe loses to all except Xmen.

ares834
Teams all win, save the X-men.

Emi~Kiro
What can a probe of Imperiex do? I have only seen maybe two scans of superman blowing one up and aquaman blowing up with one.

pym-ftw
Everyone who doesn't have an X on their belt is fine...

Endless Mike
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not for a majority.

Yes he does. Unless you're claiming that the 100,000 Daxamite beating Probe is the average for them.

abhilegend
Yes he does. Unless you're claiming that the 100,000 Daxamite beating Probe is the average for them.
Only if you think that bill breaks planets on average, which you probably do. Its not the only feat which probes have that puts them above bill either.

carver9
I could literally see Namor ripping through a Probe going by his fts.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9

Please.

Only 2 characters in DC were ripping through probes, and they were named Superman and Doomsday.

abhilegend
Because its you.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
Please.

Only 2 characters in DC were ripping through probes, and they were named Superman and Doomsday.

That's why I said "going by fts". Namor has some crazy showings under his belt to put him in the heavy weight class strength wise. Im not talking about his average, im referring to his highs.

Emi~Kiro
That's why I said "going by fts". Namor has some crazy showings under his belt to put him in the heavy weight class strength wise. Im not talking about his average, im referring to his highs.

Oh i have been trying to find Namor pics and feats could you share some of those feats you are talking about? :3

Cogito
Namor's highs aren't even Superman or Doomsday's average, and OWAW Superman/Doomsday were at their high.

carver9
Namor's highs aren't even Superman or Doomsday's average, and OWAW Superman/Doomsday were at their high.

Lol...dont know about that. I can't see an average Superman or Doomsday ripping through a Celestial as easy as Namor did.

xJLxKing
Lol...dont know about that. I can't see an average Superman or Doomsday ripping through a Celestial as easy as Namor did. laughing out loud
you get worse and worse

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud
you get worse and worse

Gotcha...I'm glad we came to realization that Probes armor>>Celestial armor. You're full of knowledge.

thumb up

abhilegend
Lol...dont know about that. I can't see an average Superman or Doomsday ripping through a Celestial as easy as Namor did.
That namor was also stalemated by Thing.

carver9

Doesn't change anything. Thing has hung with he best of them. Just because Thing gave Hulk a fight doesn't mean he will be thunder clapping an entire pocket universe to dust anytime soon.

abhilegend
Doesn't change anything. Thing has hung with he best of them. Just because Thing gave Hulk a fight doesn't mean he will be thunder clapping an entire pocket universe to dust anytime soon.
Feats alone don't decide the matches. We take the fights between characters too. Hulk is a bad example because of his dynamic power set. He can be as strong as story needs him to be and as weak as the story needs him to. If you really want to compare Thing's status check out his fights with other class 100. BTW hulk has always kicked Thing's ass, Thing has never been a real challenge for hulk. Heck one time he got his strength doubled and Hulk still kicked his ass.

carver9
Feats alone don't decide the matches. We take the fights between characters too. Hulk is a bad example because of his dynamic power set. He can be as strong as story needs him to be and as weak as the story needs him to. If you really want to compare Thing's status check out his fights with other class 100. BTW hulk has always kicked Thing's ass, Thing has never been a real challenge for hulk. Heck one time he got his strength doubled and Hulk still kicked his ass.

You using another showing doesn't change what Namor did. Just because Ironman beat Magneto doesn't take away from the fact that Magneto was amping himself off planets throughout the solar system. Just accept the ft and move on bro. You went haywire when people dismissed Superman bench pressing ft because during the same issue he got overpowered by a decayed dino tail. It was a high showing for Namor.

abhilegend
You using another showing doesn't change what Namor did. Just because Ironman beat Magneto doesn't take away from the fact that Magneto was amping himself off planets throughout the solar system. Just accept the ft and move on bro. You went haywire when people dismissed Superman bench pressing ft because during the same issue he got overpowered by a decayed dino tail. It was a high showing for Namor.
Another bad example. Magneto gave up the fight when he sensed phoenix destroying a planet and let tony beat him. Oh carver.

I didn't. That was Philo. Also that kryptonian dino doesn't have a history of getting his ass kicked by every tom, dick and harry. He had a showing of overpowering someone who just bench-pressed earth's weight for 5 days. When would you start reading comics carver?

By your own reasoning a probe beat Ion amped Kyle who under the same writer and in the same arc contained a big bang and the probe shrugged off his attacks and knocked him out. Where would that rank the probes carver?

-Pr-
lol, I don't think Carver is capable of hating DC any more than he does already.

xJLxKing
Lol

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, I don't think Carver is capable of hating DC any more than he does already.
Carver is full of surprises. Never underestimate him.

uhuh

Endless Mike
Abhi hates Marvel at least as much as Carter hates DC.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Issue number?

By your own reasoning a probe beat Ion amped Kyle who under the same writer and in the same arc contained a big bang and the probe shrugged off his attacks and knocked him out. Where would that rank the probes carver?

We never see Kyle attack a Probe. His constructs and shield were taken out by an energy blast. Stop lying.

Kind of funny that you think a Kyle who can't shield from a Probe's energy blast (Energy that Aquaman tanked) is operating on the same level as when he contained Imperiex Prime.

Endless Mike
Well GL power varies by their will, maybe he was unsure of himself then.

-Pr-

Seems that way.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Issue number?

We never see Kyle attack a Probe. His constructs and shield were taken out by an energy blast. Stop lying.

Kind of funny that you think a Kyle who can't shield from a Probe's energy blast (Energy that Aquaman tanked) is operating on the same level as when he contained Imperiex Prime. by your reasoning, Hal can beat anyone because his attack against krona negates all his weaker attacks against anyone else right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It does, as we saw here:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16236617_Wonder_Woman_v2_172_pg13.jpg

But there's the unspoken rule that only Superman can dig deep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
by your reasoning, Hal can beat anyone because his attack against krona negates all his weaker attacks against anyone else right.

What? How could you possibly get that kind of reasoning from my post when I'm saying the exact opposite? My god, is being illiterate a prerequisite to loving Superman?

He's claiming that Kyle was operating on the same level against the Probes as he did in the Imperiex scene. I'm saying that equating an average Kyle to a high end Kyle is ridiculous. I'm saying that just because some random Alien tanked a blast from Hal, it doesn't mean they can tank a Krona Buster just because it's in the same story.

xJLxKing
What? How could possibly get that kind of reasoning from my post when I'm saying the exact opposite? My god, is being illiterate a prerequisite to loving Superman?

He's claiming that Kyle was operating on the same level against the Probes as he did in the Imperiex scene. I'm saying that equating an average Kyle to a high end Kyle is ridiculous. I'm saying that just because some random Alien tanked a blast from Hal, it doesn't mean they can tank a Krona Buster. except you refer to the probes random alien. The same one that tore apart the GL. Just because you didn't see him doing the highest of end feat doesn't mean he was at his average or low.

Rage.Of.Olympus
except you refer to the probes random alien. The same one that tore apart the GL. Just because you didn't see him doing the highest of end feat doesn't mean he was at his average or low.

Substitute a Probe for Lobo or someone if it makes you feel better.

Of course it does because we saw Green Lantern's shield and constructs shattered by a blast from the Probe. And we saw Aquaman/Wonder Woman tank an energy blast from the Probe so we have an idea of where he was in terms of ranking.

It's one thing if Kyle gave it all he got to no effect, but that's not what happened. News flash, Superman isn't the only one who operates on a lower level on average.

abhilegend
I don't hate marvel.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Issue number?

Kind of funny that you think a Kyle who can't shield from a Probe's energy blast (Energy that Aquaman tanked) is operating on the same level as when he contained Imperiex Prime.
UXM 11.

Yes it was. The missiles kyle created shattered on the probe.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla1.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla2.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla3.jpg

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla4.jpg

Different probes bro. Aquaman took the blast as well as diana, now he's as durable as her too? He also wasn't nearly killed by a probe exploding like diana.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It does, as we saw here:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16236617_Wonder_Woman_v2_172_pg13.jpg

But there's the unspoken rule that only Superman can dig deep.
That's kyle's usual whining untill someone reminds him of his power.

xJLxKing
Substitute a Probe for Lobo or someone if it makes you feel better.

Of course it does because we saw Green Lantern's shield and constructs shattered by a single blast from the Probe. And we saw Aquaman/Wonder Woman tank an energy blast from the Probe so we have an idea of where he was in terms of standings.

It's one thing if Kyle gave it all he got to no effect, but that's not what happened. And news flash, Superman isn't the only one who can cut loose. I think you missing my point.
If Kyle was on his average, it's a damn good feat for the probes. Trying to make it seem bad by using his Kyles greatest feats is the wrong way to look at it.

everyone cuts loose but not be nearly at the levels as Superman

Rage.Of.Olympus
UXM 11.

I'll double check.

Yes it was. The missiles kyle created shattered on the probe.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla1.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla2.jpg
http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_probejla3.jpg

No, the missiles he created were shattered by the energy blast. None of them even reached the Probe. We don't see any contact from Kyle's energy and the Probe:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16237028_JLA_-_Our_Worlds_At_War_pg03.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16237030_JLA_-_Our_Worlds_At_War_pg04.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16237032_JLA_-_Our_Worlds_At_War_pg05.jpg

Different probes bro. Aquaman took the blast as well as diana, now he's as durable as her too? He also wasn't nearly killed by a probe exploding like diana.
That's kyle's usual whining untill someone reminds him of his power.

What do you mean different Probes? It was the same one that Kyle fought. I don't care if he is or isn't, I just know that Kyle is more powerful then either and can create shields a lot more durable then either when push comes to shove. What did happen to Aquaman? His armor was left empty.

Oh shit, you mean that Kyle doesn't always operate on a high end level such as when he contained Imperiex? Like I've been trying to point out to you this entire time? no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
I think you missing my point.
If Kyle was on his average, it's a damn good feat for the probes. Trying to make it seem bad by using his Kyles greatest feats is the wrong way to look at it.

everyone cuts loose but not be nearly at the levels as Superman

No, I get your point. I just think it's stupid.

Did I say it was a bad feat for the Probe? I'm arguing that exaggerating the showing by mentioning Kyle's greatest feats is silly. Abhil's line of reasoning goes like this: The Probe is crazy durable, look at how Kyle contained the essence of Imperiex Prime later on. I think it's stupid, ass-backwards reasoning. And assumes that Kyle is always at his greatest. Despite us knowing that it's hardly the case:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16236617/Wonder_Woman_v2_172_pg13.jpg.html

laughing out loud

xJLxKing
So we are on the same page

abhilegend
Nah bro, only Thor's high end feats count. Everyone else's feats don't count even if they are done in the same arc by the same writer because some other character hit some other character and he wasn't knocked out.

carver9
Another bad example. Magneto gave up the fight when he sensed phoenix destroying a planet and let tony beat him. Oh carver.

I didn't. That was Philo. Also that kryptonian dino doesn't have a history of getting his ass kicked by every tom, dick and harry. He had a showing of overpowering someone who just bench-pressed earth's weight for 5 days. When would you start reading comics carver?

@Pr...

Please don't make me direct my attention towards you bro. By the time I'm done, YOU'LL be hitting the report button, reporting me to Bada.

wink

ABHI...

You was complaining bro about the Superman showing. The Dino wasn't that powerful or durable...it was decaying and Superman laid waste to one of the heads with a mountain level punch. Planetary power should have destroyed it. Even though that ft didn't match Superman Planet benching ft, we still accept the planet benching ft for what its worth.

No need to respond to the Kyle showing. Rage has already split your wig on that showing, no need for me to add to it.

-Pr-
lol. What, you got tired of being destroyed?

carver9
lol. What, you got tired of being destroyed?

About what?

Don't reply. Bada told me to stop responding to mods, so I'm going to respect what he said.

-Pr-
About what?

Huh?

carver9
About what?

Don't reply. Bada told me to stop responding to mods, so I'm going to respect what he said.

abhilegend
I'll double check. Do that.

What? There are no energy attacks against the missiles. Those are against Plas and Flash.

Which blasted Diana and Arthur? Are you blind or something? They were fighting two different probes at that time. Different probes and all that shit. Tempest transported him to the past.

Under the same writer? Of course he does. That was standard Jeph Loeb. The fact that you don't recognize how he writes is facepalm worthy. He is the same writer who wrote the probe killing 100000 daxamites and then all out superman oneshotted that same probe. Does that means superman>100000 daxamites? You tell me. And failing spectacularly I might add.

abhilegend
@Pr...

Please don't make me direct my attention towards you bro. By the time I'm done, YOU'LL be hitting the report button, reporting me to Bada.

wink

ABHI...

You was complaining bro about the Superman showing. The Dino wasn't that powerful or durable...it was decaying and Superman laid waste to one of the heads with a mountain level punch. Planetary power should have destroyed it. Even though that ft didn't match Superman Planet benching ft, we still accept the planet benching ft for what its worth.

No need to respond to the Kyle showing. Rage has already split your wig on that showing, no need for me to add to it.
laughing out loud

Classic carver, classic. Any other strawman arguments?

-Pr-

facepalm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Do that.

What? There are no energy attacks against the missiles. Those are against Plas and Flash.

I checked, all we see is Namor tackling thing underwater.

The energy attack is shattering the missile at the bottom of the second scan. And we never see it hit a Probe.

Which blasted Diana and Arthur? Are you blind or something? They were fighting two different probes at that time. Different probes and all that shit. Tempest transported him to the past.

I checked, you're right, different Probe. Wait, did you just say different Probes have different power levels? laughing out loud Very well.

Under the same writer? Of course he does. That was standard Jeph Loeb. The fact that you don't recognize how he writes is facepalm worthy. He is the same writer who wrote the probe killing 100000 daxamites and then all out superman oneshotted that same probe. Does that means superman>100000 daxamites? You tell me. And failing spectacularly I might add.

What kind of nonsense reasoning is that? Are you saying characters don't vary in portrayal ranging from average to cutting loose under the same writer?

Do you have a scan of that? I'm just curious if it's the same Probe. I also don't understand why you think that changes my point?

abhilegend
I checked, all we see is Namor tackling thing underwater. Didn't he punch him too?

That's against plas. It shattered against nothing?

Ok. Nope.

No. My reasoning is that the supposed power levels of some characters don't bother Loeb when he starts wanking someone. That's why we saw a probe beating Kyle and beating 100000 daxamites even though we later saw Kyle takning on imperiex himself.

Not atm. It was the same probe which was shown in Superman 152 and which was mistaken by maxima and daxamites to being imperiex prime. Nothing can change your point once you make your mind on something.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't he punch him too?

He just tackled him through the water in the background of the Colossus/Rulk fight. Not that it really matters.

That's against plas. It shattered against nothing?

Plas, wasn't even in that second scan but the third as he was restraining the Probe. no expression

No, it shattered against the energy blast. I guess it could have just broken apart as well since Kyle was taken out already though.

Ok. Nope.

laughing out loud

So different Probes have different power levels. Thanks for that illuminating response. You literally said different Probes in response to Aquaman surviving an energy blast while an energy blast took out Kyle.

No. My reasoning is that the supposed power levels of some characters don't bother Loeb when he starts wanking someone. That's why we saw a probe beating Kyle and beating 100000 daxamites even though we later saw Kyle takning on imperiex himself.

Not atm. It was the same probe which was shown in Superman 152 and which was mistaken by maxima and daxamites to being imperiex prime. Nothing can change your point once you make your mind on something.

That requires a lot more insight on to the mind of a writer while we have comic evidence that gives us a reasonable conclusion just fine. I agree, that Loeb gives no f*cks but he was acutely aware of Kyle's power levels. And he had freaking Aquaman/Diana outperform Kyle.

Okay, I'll double check.

Endless Mike
I don't hate marvel.

Could have fooled me

abhilegend
He just tackled him through the water in the background of the Colossus/Rulk fight. Not that it really matters. Yeah, thing humiliating Namor once is one too much already.

I thought you were talking about the third scan. Even in that scan only one missile was shattered.

Kyle wasn't taken out by the second blast which the probe fired.

Never said that. I was talking about the blast that Diana and Arthur survived the same way. Also Kyle wasn't taken out by that one blast. He was taken out by the second blast.

That's how Loeb works. Maybe I've read too many of his comics. For arthur it was his dying moment, so its understandable.

Okay.

abhilegend
Could have fooled me
Maybe you don't read many threads I post in?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah, thing humiliating Namor once is one too much already.

What is it with you and red herrings?

I thought you were talking about the third scan. Even in that scan only one missile was shattered.

Kyle wasn't taken out by the second blast which the probe fired.

And we see the rest in shattered pieces before they even reach the Probe.

Yes he was:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16237030/JLA_-_Our_Worlds_At_War_pg04.jpg.html

Behind the Flash.

Never said that. I was talking about the blast that Diana and Arthur survived the same way. Also Kyle wasn't taken out by that one blast. He was taken out by the second blast.

That's how Loeb works. Maybe I've read too many of his comics. For arthur it was his dying moment, so its understandable.

Okay.

Then use your wording more carefully. When you say different Probes in response to different performances by Kyle and Aquaman, what do you think it means?

It was actually a continuous beam.

That wasn't his dying moment, his dying moment was under the Ocean with his trident.

-Pr-
Maybe you don't read many threads I post in?

I do, and you definitely come across as anti-Marvel, tbh.

==

What about Aquaman?

Cogito
I don't think Abhi is anti-Marvel. He's actually pretty knowledgeable about Marvel.

He's furiously pro-Superman though, which comes across in every thread regardless of whether Superman is involved, and definitely enhances the anti-Marvel appearance.

Silent Master
I don't think Abhi is anti-Marvel. He's actually pretty knowledgeable about Marvel.

He's furiously pro-Superman though, which comes across in every thread regardless of whether Superman is involved, and definitely enhances the anti-Marvel appearance.

Can you point me to some threads where he's pro-Marvel, I think that would make for some interesting reading.

-Pr-

I'm talking about the perception, rather than trying to claim any sort of fact.

Cogito
Originally posted by Silent Master
Can you point me to some threads where he's pro-Marvel, I think that would make for some interesting reading.
It happens sometimes

I'm talking about the perception, rather than trying to claim any sort of fact.
Very well, the perception is definitely there.

abhilegend
I have actually argued for hulk and thor in several threads. Often they are against superman here so you wouldn't find me arguing for them.

abhilegend
What is it with you and red herrings? I was lamenting on namor's defeat.

On what exactly?

We only saw him getting attacked. The same probe took Flash out with two energy blasts.

Its not my fault you can't read properly. Also laughing out loud @ this coming from you, "sufer wasn't even hit but he was sent flying". Maybe that they didn't use the same attacks at same intensity?

He wasn't shown knocked out there.

You know what I mean, it was the comic where he died, they had to make a cool departing showing for him.

abhilegend
I do, and you definitely come across as anti-Marvel, tbh.

==

What about Aquaman?
Well its you.

uhuh

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was lamenting on namor's defeat.

On what exactly?

We only saw him getting attacked. The same probe took Flash out with two energy blasts.

Its not my fault you can't read properly. Also laughing out loud @ this coming from you, "sufer wasn't even hit but he was sent flying". Maybe that they didn't use the same attacks at same intensity?

He wasn't shown knocked out there.

You know what I mean, it was the comic where he died, they had to make a cool departing showing for him.

Completely irrelevant to this discussion. You have a tendency to do that very often the longer a discussion goes on. If you get bored of replying, you can just not reply you know?

I'm not sure.

Lol, we pan out and see the others completely knocked out.

It's not my fault you didn't word it properly. Care to prove that?

Uhuh. You make a lot of arguments that require telepathic insight into the author's intent.

abhilegend
Completely irrelevant to this discussion. You have a tendency to do that very often the longer a discussion goes on. If you get bored of replying, you can just not reply you know?

I'm not sure.

Lol, we pan out and see the others completely knocked out.

It's not my fault you didn't word it properly. Care to prove that?

Uhuh. You make a lot of arguments that require telepathic insight into the author's intent.
What can I say? Maybe you're just that boring to talk.

I'm sure though.

After a second attack.

Kyle was knocked out after second attack anyway.

Not my fault I can recognize the pattern a writer uses in his works.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What can I say? Maybe you're just that boring to talk.

I'm sure though.

After a second attack.

Kyle was knocked out after second attack anyway.

Not my fault I can recognize the pattern a writer uses in his works.

This is why I propose battle zones so often.

Then tell me what did your special edition reveal? Because the pieces of his constructs were all short of the Probe.

You mean the second blast with the Flash scene? The one where his constructs were still in route to the Probe and seemed to be shattering as they neared their destination?

Okay Xavier.

abhilegend
This is why I propose battle zones so often.

Then tell me what did your special edition reveal? Because the pieces of his constructs were all short of the Probe.

You mean the second blast with the Flash scene? The one where his constructs were still in route to the Probe and seemed to be shattering as they neared their destination?

Okay Xavier.
I could only imagine the level of boring in that BZ would be.

Its as it is in all the copies. The missiles shattered on the probe.

We also saw Kyle defend against an energy attack in the first scene and it suggested that he was fighting for some time while the probe turned J'onn into putty. Here is what I'm talking about.

See the first panel.

Why thank you Sif.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I could only imagine the level of boring in that BZ would be.

Its as it is in all the copies. The missiles shattered on the probe.

We also saw Kyle defend against an energy attack in the first scene and it suggested that he was fighting for some time while the probe turned J'onn into putty. Here is what I'm talking about.

See the first panel.

Why thank you Sif.

I can post intermediate nudes of myself to keep you entertained if you want.

How about you circle over the point of contact for me since I'm so slow?

Possibly, but I think a Kyle who can contain Imperiex will have no problem defending against a Probe indefinitely. Like I said, Kyle can be prone to confident issues as seen in the Wonder Woman issue.

What about it? Everything is falling short.

You think I'm that pretty? God, what a f*g.

abhilegend
I can post intermediate nudes of myself to keep you entertained if you want.

How about you circle over the point of contact for me since I'm so slow?

Possibly, but I think a Kyle who can contain Imperiex will have no problem defending against a Probe indefinitely. Like I said, Kyle can be prone to confident issues as seen in the Wonder Woman issue.

What about it? Everything is falling short.

You think I'm that pretty? God, what a f*g.
Its so boring at this point that I'm just going to agree to disagree.

BTW who said that Sif was pretty?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.