Odin vs The Inbetweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Battle begins in Earth's dimension.

Discuss.

Cogito
Don't see how Odin's winning this

MF DELPH
I was originally going to make it Odin and the Trio of Thors from the Gorr Arc, but felt that might skew the fight too much. Maybe that can be a round two:

Round One:

Odin Vs. Inbetweener

Round Two:

Odin and Trio of Thors Vs. Inbetweener

TheGodKiller
Odin wins.

Endless Mike
In-Betweener

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
In-Betweener

TheLordofMurder
Inbetweener wins incredibly easily in any and every senario; it could be Odin, the most powerful versions of Thor, and the rest of Asgard combined and it wouldnt make a difference...the IB wins.

As the IB did against the Elders of the Universe, he can just summon Death to destroy them all (no matter how Death feels about it; she cant refuse him)...

This is a spite thread...

janus77
IB wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Inbetweener wins incredibly easily in any and every senario; it could be Odin, the most powerful versions of Thor, and the rest of Asgard combined and it wouldnt make a difference...the IB wins.

As the IB did against the Elders of the Universe, he can just summon Death to destroy them all (no matter how Death feels about it; she cant refuse him)...

While this is true. The opposing views will say how Strange beat him by summoning his masters or the times he was beaten by splitting him into his two separate halves.

LeonBuco666
Inbetweener;fact

guy222
IB

Cogito
Originally posted by zopzop
The opposing views will say how Strange beat him by summoning his masters

Strange has lots of abstract-summoning feats. Odin does... not.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Hmm...

In that case:

Round 3:

Odin, The Trio of Thors, Blood & Thunder Thor, and Rune King Thor vs. The Inbetweener

zopzop
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Hmm...

In that case:

Round 3:

Odin, The Trio of Thors, Blood & Thunder Thor, and Rune King Thor vs. The Inbetweener
Let's put it this way, how do you see those guys fairing vs Death itself. Not a Death God, but the actual Abstract Death aka 1/4 of the Cosmic Compass :
http://s10.postimg.org/lrmykmx11/2872760_silver_surfer_1988_017_15.jpg

abhilegend
Round three asgardians win unless IB summons death or something.

TheLordofMurder
Let's put it this way, how do you see those guys fairing vs Death itself. Not a Death God, but the actual Abstract Death aka 1/4 of the Cosmic Compass :
http://s10.postimg.org/lrmykmx11/2872760_silver_surfer_1988_017_15.jpg

thumb up

Good to be agreeing with you again zop! smile

Endless Mike
Strange bringing his A game would fodderize Odin.

DarkOdin
IB summon death would not work in a forum fight unless the ops states that thats just like saying Superman can call in the justice league for help

MF DELPH
DarkOdin makes a valid point. This is Inbetweener vs, not Inbetweener and Pals vs.

zopzop
Originally posted by MF DELPH
DarkOdin makes a valid point. This is Inbetweener vs, not Inbetweener and Pals vs.
Did you check out the scan though? It's in his powerset and his very nature. He flat out states : Am I not Death as well as life?"

MF DELPH
I checked the scan. But Death is an abstract being and character unto herself and distinct from The Inbetweener. Per forum rules only the combatants in the thread fight. Inbetweener can't summon other characters to fight for him. That wouldn't be allowed per rule, in spite of his powerset.

xJLxKing
Kmc law
Low ball vs one
high feat for the other one
Simple logic

IB

operator616
summoning death is not a part of his power, in the same issue he states that he can summon one's polar opposite:

http://i.imgur.com/vLGxCUb.jpg

hence why he said "the one force that can negate you" and summons death, he summons their polar opposite

the doctor strange instance isn't a low showing since he did summon the power of master order and lord chaos, we actually see how he fairs against the inbetweener without them in rom #41.

and he was split by a powerful artifact, which was stated by doom to originate from the 13th dimension, so it's not that bad.

the inbetweener, however, is completely powerless in a realm where chaos and order bond, as seen in thanos quest #1. if odin can somehow exploit that weakness then he might have a chance to win, otherwise, he doesn't, imo.

Sundipped
While this is true. The opposing views will say how Strange beat him by summoning his masters or the times he was beaten by splitting him into his two separate halves.

Strange had to pull a rabbit out the hat because he couldn't do anything.
As far as magic is concerned, Inbetweener states:

"I am apart from such things"

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b571/superior100/3f64813d-571e-4098-9846-5a01d37f0ccb_zps5cab031b.jpg

It's gonna be a long day for Odin.

Tar-Antado
Yeah, the only way Odin wins is via trickery. IB is too powerful for the skyfather here.

Mindset
http://s10.postimg.org/lrmykmx11/2872760_silver_surfer_1988_017_15.jpg I don't get this scan; was he able to summon her because she's their opposite, or does he have the ability to summon her whenever he wants?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
I don't get this scan; was he able to summon her because she's their opposite, or does he have the ability to summon her whenever he wants?
Because she's their opposite.

MF DELPH
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.