Deadpool VS Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Emi~Kiro
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ffcfc262bda3b25b9b5db6d630f6ad17/tumblr_meqydqUeQS1rw2uyvo1_400.jpg
VS
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/63126/1438162-x_force_deadpool.jpg

zopzop
Creeper chokes that annoying fool out.

Emi~Kiro
Creeper has that much of an advantage!? What of deadpools katana? I wouldn't really give him guns tbh.

zopzop
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Creeper has that much of an advantage!? What of deadpools katana? I wouldn't really give him guns tbh.
Few people realize it, but Creeper got a MAJOR upgrade just before DCNu went down.

Pre Hell Upgrade he had superhumanish (level never really fleshed out) stats, insane healing factor and crazy durability (walked away unscathed from a crash from orbit with a huge explosion and all), and that "Creeper Laugh".

Then the Hell Upgrade came along. Massive strength upgrade, his mane is alive and he can control it (it's strong enough to choke out a CL50-75 brick), he's immune to fire, etc...

Pre Hell Upgrade would be a good fight vs Deadpool. Post Hell Upgrade would be a stomp in Creeper's favor.

Mindset
Deadpool will heal from anything Creeper does.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Deadpool will heal from anything Creeper does.
Like wise with the Creeper. But at least the Creeper can choke that b|tch out for a forum win with his mane.

Mindset
Deadpool won't be knocked out long enough for a forum win.

TheGodKiller
Deadpool wins.

Golgo13
Creeper.

SamZED
Deadpool's fallen from orbit twice and walked away as well. Just saying, don't know enough about Creeper post upgrade.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Deadpool's fallen from orbit twice and walked away as well. Just saying, don't know enough about Creeper post upgrade.
Deadpool walked away from something of this caliber?
http://s16.postimg.org/qblixn86p/creeper_crash_1.jpg http://s16.postimg.org/7xaztnvw1/creeper_crash_2.jpg
And that's BEFORE the upgrade.

Mindset
Is that supposed to be superior to falling from orbit?

zopzop
Originally posted by Mindset
Is that supposed to be superior to falling from orbit?
That DID fall from orbit and it caused a huge ass explosion. Halo had to save the other Outsiders but she couldn't get to Creeper. Yet he still survived and literally walked away from it. They even express surprise that he's still alive after that.

nikfang
Technically DP has walked away from everything

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
Few people realize it, but Creeper got a MAJOR upgrade just before DCNu went down.

Pre Hell Upgrade he had superhumanish (level never really fleshed out) stats, insane healing factor and crazy durability (walked away unscathed from a crash from orbit with a huge explosion and all), and that "Creeper Laugh".

Then the Hell Upgrade came along. Massive strength upgrade, his mane is alive and he can control it (it's strong enough to choke out a CL50-75 brick), he's immune to fire, etc...

Pre Hell Upgrade would be a good fight vs Deadpool. Post Hell Upgrade would be a stomp in Creeper's favor.

I don't believe we are supposed to be using amped versions.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I don't believe we are supposed to be using amped versions.
It wasn't a temporary amp. He unlocked his powers after his journey into hell revealed his true nature.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
It wasn't a temporary amp. He unlocked his powers after his journey into hell revealed his true nature.

thumb up

zop speaks the truth; Creeper wins..

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
It wasn't a temporary amp. He unlocked his powers after his journey into hell revealed his true nature.

Has he been depicted with the power since then? If not, then it has to be considered a temp amp.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Has he been depicted with the power since then? If not, then it has to be considered a temp amp.

DCnU Creeper is a spirit that can possess people. Two different beings, really. No way Deadpool can beat DCnU's.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
That DID fall from orbit and it caused a huge ass explosion. Halo had to save the other Outsiders but she couldn't get to Creeper. Yet he still survived and literally walked away from it. They even express surprise that he's still alive after that. Ok?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mindset
Ok?

laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
Deadpool walked away from something of this caliber?
http://s16.postimg.org/qblixn86p/creeper_crash_1.jpg http://s16.postimg.org/7xaztnvw1/creeper_crash_2.jpg
And that's BEFORE the upgrade.
Here:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2554/dmwam4legioncps016.png
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4038/dmwam4legioncps017.png

Golgo13
Seems both have great healing factors, but Creeper seems stronger and his laugh could do Wade some harm.

SamZED
Should probably post the whole thing, those first scans didn't show Deadpool after the explosion.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2554/dmwam4legioncps016.png
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4038/dmwam4legioncps017.png
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2846/dmwam4legioncps020.png
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/8378/dmwam4legioncps022.png

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Should probably post the whole thing, those first scans didn't show Deadpool after the explosion.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2554/dmwam4legioncps016.png
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4038/dmwam4legioncps017.png
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2846/dmwam4legioncps020.png
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/8378/dmwam4legioncps022.png
Nice. He was getting his ass kicked by a dinosaur so he had to incinerate it in order to win? Notice in my example, the Creeper was unfazed by the explosion (excellent durability on TOP of an excellent healing factor), Deadpool needed to heal up (excellent healing factor only).

Creeper wins 10/10.

SamZED
Zombie dinasaur. Big difference! And no, DP didn't get to fight it, the dino attacked and they both got blown up.
Explosions job anyway. Does Creeper have impressive durability feats vs other characters? 10/10? I admitted I don't know enough about Creeper but I feel you're selling DP short. Has Creeper beaten anyone significant? Need feats. Is he bullet proof, can he get cut? What are his speed feats etc

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Zombie dinasaur. Big difference! And no, DP didn't get to fight it, the dino attacked and they both got blown up.
Explosions job anyway. Does Creeper have impressive durability feats vs other characters? 10/10? I admitted I don't know enough about Creeper but I feel you're selling DP short. Has Creeper beaten anyone significant? Need feats. Is he bullet proof, can he get cut? What are his speed feats etc
Here he is destroying the Masters of Disaster all by himself. This is a team that has gone up against the Outsiders :
http://s12.postimg.org/9m8tut2s9/mane_and_fire.jpg http://s12.postimg.org/u7nlmpkd5/fire_and_wind.jpg http://s12.postimg.org/u8xjg4m6x/last_man.jpg
He choked out the brick of the team with his mane. He's immune to fire. The aerokinesis and cryokinesis members were likewise powerless against him. And he laughed off the pyrokinesis chick's attack because he's totally immune to fire. He BFRed the hydrokinesis member at the start of the fight and he didn't get a chance to get back into it because Black Lightening intercepted him.

Look at the range advantage his mane gives him. That thing chocked out a CL 50-75 (at least) brick. What's Wade gonna do if Creeper traps him inside the mane and chokes him to death. Even if Wade regens from that, that's a forum win right there.

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
Here he is destroying the Masters of Disaster all by himself. This is a team that has gone up against the Outsiders :
http://s12.postimg.org/9m8tut2s9/mane_and_fire.jpg http://s12.postimg.org/u7nlmpkd5/fire_and_wind.jpg http://s12.postimg.org/u8xjg4m6x/last_man.jpg
He choked out the brick of the team with his mane. He's immune to fire. The aerokinesis and cryokinesis members were likewise powerless against him. And he laughed off the pyrokinesis chick's attack because he's totally immune to fire. He BFRed the hydrokinesis member at the start of the fight and he didn't get a chance to get back into it because Black Lightening intercepted him.

Look at the range advantage his mane gives him. That thing chocked out a CL 50-75 (at least) brick. What's Wade gonna do if Creeper traps him inside the mane and chokes him to death. Even if Wade regens from that, that's a forum win right there. Teleport out of it. Or maybe even cut through it, not sure if his mane can be cut but DP's sliced through metal like butter with his swords. Or just dodge it and counter with a machine gun.
It's a good showing but im not convinced it's enough to give him 10/10. Deadpool himself has enhanced/superhuman stats and feats to go with them. Insane HF, durability that allows him to withstand a beating from class 100 characters, @&[email protected] of weapons and a very good record against A list opponents and even teams. But... again, don't know enough about Creeper so gonna take your word that he wins. I just hope you didn't come to that conclusion because you underestimate Deadpool or not familiar with some of his feats.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
Teleport out of it. Or maybe even cut through it, not sure if his mane can be cut but DP's sliced through metal like butter with his swords. Or just dodge it and counter with a machine gun.
It's a good showing but im not convinced it's enough to give him 10/10. Deadpool himself has enhanced/superhuman stats and feats to go with them. Insane HF, durability that allows him to withstand a beating from class 100 characters, @&[email protected] of weapons and a very good record against A list opponents and even teams. But... again, don't know enough about Creeper so gonna take your word that he wins. I just hope you didn't come to that conclusion because you underestimate Deadpool or not familiar with some of his feats.
Well machine gun fire would be meaningless to Creeper both because of his durability and his healing factor.

The mane was strong enough to restrain and choke out a metahuman brick (a guy that's gone up against Geoforce, sure he lost but he gave him a little scuffle) so I don't know if the swords would cut it.

Creeper has superhuman stats before he unlocked his true power in Hell. Even in his first appearances he was strong enough to throw full grown men around like toys and his leg muscles were strong enough to make a 3 or 4 story standing jump. He was incredibly nimble and he had acrobatic abilities matching the likes of Nightcrawler or Spiderman. He could cling to walls and he had that "laugh" of his that causes both psychological duress and physical harm. And he had his healing factor which was no joke (regrew from a stump of his hand after Eclipso possessed hyenas tore him apart and ate him).

Then came his showings in the Outsiders where they started to up his durability (the spaceship crash landing and explosion, etc..).

Then came his unlocked powers via his trip to Hell. Further enhanced physical stats, immunity to fire, not needing to breathe (need the scan for that), control of his mane.

Deadpool is sort of a joke character, just like She-Hulk. Decidedly unimpressive outside of their comics.

SamZED
Originally posted by zopzop
Well machine gun fire would be meaningless to Creeper both because of his durability and his healing factor.

The mane was strong enough to restrain and choke out a metahuman brick (a guy that's gone up against Geoforce, sure he lost but he gave him a little scuffle) so I don't know if the swords would cut it.

Creeper has superhuman stats before he unlocked his true power in Hell. Even in his first appearances he was strong enough to throw full grown men around like toys and his leg muscles were strong enough to make a 3 or 4 story standing jump. He was incredibly nimble and he had acrobatic abilities matching the likes of Nightcrawler or Spiderman. He could cling to walls and he had that "laugh" of his that causes both psychological duress and physical harm. And he had his healing factor which was no joke (regrew from a stump of his hand after Eclipso possessed hyenas tore him apart and ate him).

Then came his showings in the Outsiders where they started to up his durability (the spaceship crash landing and explosion, etc..).

Then came his unlocked powers via his trip to Hell. Further enhanced physical stats, immunity to fire, not needing to breathe (need the scan for that), control of his mane.

Deadpool is sort of a joke character, just like She-Hulk. Decidedly unimpressive outside of their comics.

"Deadpool is sort of a joke character, just like She-Hulk. Decidedly unimpressive outside of their comics." - that is the reason I'm doubting the 10/10 outcome. I think you're underestimating him greatly. He's very impressive, in fact I could count his bad showings using the fingers of a single hand. If we're talking physical stats he can also leap multistoried buildings, strong enough to toss humans around like rag dolls or even rip them limb from limb. In 90% of his showings he either stalemates or outright defeats the A list martial artists including the superhuman ones. In his books and when appearing in others'. He is treated as a joke character as of late true but that doesn't take away from his history of very good showings. Not sure if you're familiar with some of his better feats, can post scans if necessary.

zopzop
Originally posted by SamZED
"Deadpool is sort of a joke character, just like She-Hulk. Decidedly unimpressive outside of their comics." - that is the reason I'm doubting the 10/10 outcome. I think you're underestimating him greatly. He's very impressive, in fact I could count his bad showings using the fingers of a single hand. If we're talking physical stats he can also leap multistoried buildings, strong enough to toss humans around like rag dolls or even rip them limb from limb. In 90% of his showings he either stalemates or outright defeats the A list martial artists including the superhuman ones. In his books and when appearing in others'. He is treated as a joke character as of late true but that doesn't take away from his history of very good showings. Not sure if you're familiar with some of his better feats, can post scans if necessary.
Yup post some feats outside his comic. Just like She-Hulk, he gets away with silly crap in his series that he never would in a "real" comic setting. For example, in She-Hulk's series she used "She Hulk Foo" to dominate the Abomination. Yet outside her series couldn't even handle Frenzy or the Thing.

nikfang
I don't know, with Deadpool's sort of comedic writing, the creeper's laugh would probably make him laugh too.

zopzop
Originally posted by nikfang
I don't know, with Deadpool's sort of comedic writing, the creeper's laugh would probably make him laugh too.
Yup. That's why I despise the character and his comic (She-Hulk too). I mean the crap they pull in their series would NEVER fly in a "real" comic. If that was the case, She-Hulk automatically wins EVERY fight since she can just pull a 4th wall attack and that's that (she's done it multiple times in her comic so...).

SamZED

carver9
Based off fts, DP murders Creeper. Creeper is good but he ain't Deadpool good.

YFZ 350
Deadpool should win this.

Golgo13
Has DP shrugged off a laugh like Creeper's?

iceman24567
Creeper for the stomp

leonidas
not sure who'd take it, but i don't think it would be a sweep in either direction and the fight would be fun as hell to see....

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13
Has DP shrugged off a laugh like Creeper's? Anything Creeper does DP heals from in moments.

Golgo13
When has he endured an attack like the laugh?

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
When has he endured an attack like the laugh?
Never. He also hasn't gone up against an opponent like the Creeper. Insane durability and healing factor + Creeper's various immunities + Creeper's strength and agility + Creeper's laugh + Creeper's "Medusa-like" Mane (giving him an obvious reach advantage).

Fighting against Wolverine and Daredevil and Shatterstar is cool and all but Creeper would wipe the floor with them too and all at the same time.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
Never. He also hasn't gone up against an opponent like the Creeper. Insane durability and healing factor + Creeper's various immunities + Creeper's strength and agility + Creeper's laugh + Creeper's "Medusa-like" Mane (giving him an obvious reach advantage).

Fighting against Wolverine and Daredevil and Shatterstar is cool and all but Creeper would wipe the floor with them too and all at the same time.

Creeper needs to worry about how he's going to react when Deadpoole laughs at his laugh. Deadpoole is not only a physical sponge, he is a psychological sponge. In and alternate future, he played tic tac toe while trapped in rubble for 1000 years. One of those things that will make you hate the character even more, but it's not about your personal feelings, it's about the battle. Doesn't matter how much of a joke you think he is, it doesn't make him any less deadly.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Creeper needs to worry about how he's going to react when Deadpoole laughs at his laugh. Deadpoole is not only a physical sponge, he is a psychological sponge. In and alternate future, he played tic tac toe while trapped in rubble for 1000 years. One of those things that will make you hate the character even more, but it's not about your personal feelings, it's about the battle. Doesn't matter how much of a joke you think he is, it doesn't make him any less deadly.
Invalid showing, so it's meaningless.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
Invalid showing, so it's meaningless.

It's very meaningful, it was the same 616 Deadpoole in the future along with 616 characters that had jumped into the future. He was alive the entire time. And the showing is completely consistent with the character's cartoonish portrayal of his particular psychosis.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
It's very meaningful, it was the same 616 Deadpoole in the future along with 616 characters that had jumped into the future. He was alive the entire time. And the showing is completely consistent with the character's cartoonish portrayal of his particular psychosis.
There is no single set future in the MU. So it was an alternate universe showing, so it's invalid. Nice attempt though.

iceman24567
zop is right that was an alternate reality

SamZED
Originally posted by Golgo13
When has he endured an attack like the laugh? Who else has a similar attack? Only one character comes to mind - current Hobgoblin and his is just high frequency sound iirc while Creeper's attack has more complicated explanation yet basically causes pain and panic. Deadpool laughs at pain and you do not want to see him in a panic mode. Besides I'm pretty sure I've seen a scan of some random thug fighting back while being effected by the laughter. It was also said (again iirc) it's effect varies depending on one's tolerance.

Golgo13
Originally posted by SamZED
Who else has a similar attack? Only one character comes to mind - current Hobgoblin and his is just high frequency sound iirc while Creeper's attack has more complicated explanation yet basically causes pain and panic. Deadpool laughs at pain and you do not want to see him in a panic mode. Besides I'm pretty sure I've seen a scan of some random thug fighting back while being effected by the laughter. It was also said (again iirc) it's effect varies depending on one's tolerance.

I think Creeper is more known for his type of attack.,

SamZED
Well, of the top of my head:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16371806_Deadpool_-_Suicide_Kings_3_-_08_copy.jpg

Golgo13
BTW, this is DCnU/Current Creeper. For anyone who is interested. He's appearing in Katana. Not too happy with what they did.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CP2_zps94f063e2.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CP_zps201fe5c3.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Golgo13
BTW, this is DCnU/Current Creeper. For anyone who is interested. He's appearing in Katana. Not too happy with what they did.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CP2_zps94f063e2.jpg
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CP_zps201fe5c3.jpg
Why did you post those? I was aware of the change but blocking it out of my mind, then you go and do that. sad

But in all seriousness, yeah, I'm not a fan of the change. At all.

SamZED
Worse than DCnU Raven...

iceman24567
eww that looks horrible...

namorsubby
Pretty great match I'd this is creeper right before the new dcnu. Idk who'd take it really but id go with deadpool if I had to choose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.