Majestic VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Wildstorm

VS

World War Hulk

Highness or Hulk?

guy222
WWH

Golgo13
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Wildstorm

VS

World War Hulk

Highness or Hulk?

Blades or no blades?

JakeTheBank
I think Majestic would play hell putting down Hulk for the count unless he exploited his speed to a great degree and/or used his blades (which are apparently "standard" equipment?).

janus77
Hulk.

Golgo13
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Majestic would play hell putting down Hulk for the count unless he exploited his speed to a great degree and/or used his blades (which are apparently "standard" equipment?).

Speed+strength and blades would put a good hurting on Hulk, IMO.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins, blades or no blades. His healing factor makes stabbing ineffective compared to most Top Tiers.

-Pr-
Are the blades standard? Does he use them as much as, say, Aquaman uses his trident?

Golgo13
I think so.

mighty adam
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are the blades standard? Does he use them as much as, say, Aquaman uses his trident? he probably uses the blades more. That being said, I think majestic would win. Speed, legendary fighting skills, blades, bloodlust always on with him plus he's smart PC level supes smart.

carver9
Hulk wins almost every got darn time.

snowdragon
Why would he stab hulk when a slash could take off arms and legs?

Maj with blades>Hulk

Maj without blades Hulk 5.5

carver9
WWH can heal faster than the blade can cut. Blades isn't doing the trick.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins, blades or no blades. His healing factor makes stabbing ineffective compared to most Top Tiers.

pym-ftw
Hulk

snowdragon
Not to mention Maj could bfr him before he knows what's happened, really this is Maj's fight since he is a thinker and very well trained fighter. Hulk only wins with stamina but due to BFR here , hulk loses.

Digi
Anyone saying Hulk would heal from the blades is showing their ignorance. They are NOT normal blades. A single stab from one of them put Majestic into a catatonic state for months. They are Creation Blades, formed from the World Engine. Imagine something made from the same power as the IG, then being stabbed with it. Now you have an idea...

With the blades, this is a roflstomp BBQ.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Digi
Anyone saying Hulk would heal from the blades is showing their ignorance. They are NOT normal blades. A single stab from one of them put Majestic into a catatonic state for months. They are Creation Blades, formed from the World Engine. Imagine something made from the same power as the IG, then being stabbed with it. Now you have an idea...

I know, lol!

Anyway, the real question is are they standard equipment? Would they be considered standard per forum rules?

Digi
Originally posted by Golgo13
I know, lol!

Anyway, the real question is are they standard equipment? Would they be considered standard per forum rules?

Wonderful question. No clue. I was just responding to the "blades or no blades..." comments.

guy222
Poor Maj

Golgo13
Wonderful question. No clue. I was just responding to the "blades or no blades..." comments.

Didn't he use them a lot towards the end of the WS imprint?

LordofBrooklyn
Didn't he use them a lot towards the end of the WS imprint?

1)With Blades.
2)Without Blades.

snowdragon
1)With Blades.
2)Without Blades.

With blades he wins

Without blades he BFR's

Maj wins this

carver9
Does anyone have any scans of Maj bfring?

curryman
"He's gonna heal from the blades"

Okay guys, okay.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I forgot about that. I don't have access to Wildstorm at the moment so I'm guessing Majestic received a second pair of swords or something? Because I specifically remember him being stabbed in the chest, falling into a volcano and immediately getting up in a few seconds. This was after the destruction of the Earth when Majestic was making himself King etc. That's literally the last scene with the swords that I remembered.

Or did their purpose change? And tbf, Hulk was able to function with incredible wounds after Elixir turned off his healing factor. And just because it takes out Majestic, it doesn't mean it'll take out the Hulk who's noticeably more resilient.

Digi
I forgot about that. I don't have access to Wildstorm at the moment so I'm guessing Majestic received a second pair of swords or something? Because I specifically remember him being stabbed in the chest, falling into a volcano and immediately getting up in a few seconds. This was after the destruction of the Earth when Majestic was making himself King etc. That's literally the last scene with the swords that I remembered.

Or did their purpose change? And tbf, Hulk was able to function with incredible wounds after Elixir turned off his healing factor. And just because it takes out Majestic, it doesn't mean it'll take out the Hulk who's noticeably more resilient.

That was when his lover stabbed him. I'm blanking on her name. Slightly different circumstance, though.

I've no doubt that Hulk can't function sans healing factor, but it's still an incredible advantage in an already-close fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was when his lover stabbed him. I'm blanking on her name. Slightly different circumstance, though.

I've no doubt that Hulk can't function sans healing factor, but it's still an incredible advantage in an already-close fight.

Yeah, it was Charis. She stabbed him in the throat or something and he popped back up no worse for wear. Hulk could heal that kind of damage nearly instantaneously. They are incredibly powerful weapons when used right and can cut through pretty much anything. IIRC they immobilized Tao when he had reality warping powers but it was due to them disrupting his internal energy. But leaving them stuck in Hulk won't really do anything.

I guess if he can lop of a limb or something it'd be a great advantage. But at the level Hulk was, he'd just get pissed, regrow one, and smash.

Golgo13

Nemesis is her name.

TheGodKiller
1)With blades, this makes the fight one-sided in Maj's favor.
2)Without blades, the fight is closer, with a slight edge to Maj.

abhilegend

I think the Kusar Blades are being talked here.

abhilegend
Yeah, it was Charis. She stabbed him in the throat or something and he popped back up no worse for wear. Hulk could heal that kind of damage nearly instantaneously. They are incredibly powerful weapons when used right and can cut through pretty much anything. IIRC they immobilized Tao when he had reality warping powers but it was due to them disrupting his internal energy. But leaving them stuck in Hulk won't really do anything.

I guess if he can lop of a limb or something it'd be a great advantage. But at the level Hulk was, he'd just get pissed, regrow one, and smash.
Hulk isn't regrowing a limb chopped off. Don't be silly.

carver9
Dont know why not.

TheGodKiller
^He really wouldn't. Zeus's magic-charged punches considerably messed up his healing factor, the blades will bring a whole new level of pain.

janus77
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
^He really wouldn't. Zeus's magic-charged punches considerably messed up his healing factor, the blades will bring a whole new level of pain.
Not unless this is Zeus' magic being channelled through them. As Mjolnir, Strange and dozens of other magic-based weapons/opponents/attacks have been dealt with by Hulk without ever having his HF affected.

Zeus' magic has been stated to have a very specific effect on Hulk, so far no evidence this extends to "all magic" and decades of evidence to the contrary.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by janus77
Not unless this is Zeus' magic being channelled through them. As Mjolnir, Strange and dozens of other magic-based weapons/opponents/attacks have been dealt with by Hulk without ever having his HF affected.

Zeus' magic has been stated to have a very specific effect on Hulk, so far no evidence this extends to "all magic" and decades of evidence to the contrary.
Zeus' magic was more powerful than all the above-mentioned magic based attacks that you've listed. And the Creation Blades were forged from a weapon that is well above Zeus' power. Do the math. A few chops should definitely phuck up Banner.

snowdragon
It doesn't matter because Maj can still just bfr hulk.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk isn't regrowing a limb chopped off. Don't be silly.
Why not? He can regrow his eyes, any internal organ, stem cells, muscle mass, tissue, bones etc basically everything you would need to regrow a limb. Also iirc Skaar sliced clean through Hulk's arm with a shadow sword but it healed instantly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Dont know why not.
Because he has never done so?Originally posted by The Sorrow
Why not? He can regrow his eyes, any internal organ, stem cells, muscle mass, tissue, bones etc basically everything you would need to regrow a limb. Also iirc Skaar sliced clean through Hulk's arm with a shadow sword but it healed instantly.
Scan of Skaar slicing clean through his arm please. There are people with better healing factors than hulk like deadpool and even they haven't regrown a limb.

The Sorrow
Because he has never done so?
Scan of Skaar slicing clean through his arm please. There are people with better healing factors than hulk like deadpool and even they haven't regrown a limb.
His head being cut off sure, I could understand that but I don't see why limbs are far-fetched at all considering what he's healed from. Kitty essentially made his arms and legs become part of the ground in WWH yet he just ripped them out.

http://comicon.com/pulse/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IHULK_611_PREVIEW2.jpg
^Looks like it slices through to me. Arm is healed completely in 2 panels.

What are you talking about? Deadpool has grown entire limbs before, he's regrown his entire head.

carver9
Lol at deadpool not regrowing Limbs. The guy was liquidfied and he healed back to his normal self in panels.

abhilegend
Lol at deadpool not regrowing Limbs. The guy was liquidfied and he healed back to his normal self in panels.
He had to re-attach his arms several times when it was cut off. Most recently when Wolverine cut it off.

abhilegend
Originally posted by The Sorrow
His head being cut off sure, I could understand that but I don't see why limbs are far-fetched at all considering what he's healed from. Kitty essentially made his arms and legs become part of the ground in WWH yet he just ripped them out.

http://comicon.com/pulse/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/IHULK_611_PREVIEW2.jpg
^Looks like it slices through to me. Arm is healed completely in 2 panels.

What are you talking about? Deadpool has grown entire limbs before, he's regrown his entire head.
I don't think hulk ripped his arms and legs apart and regrew them back. The part of cement was still stuck in the arms and legs, his HF just expelled them.

That doesn't looks like the entire arm was hacked off, the back of the arm was still attached.

I don't think Wade has regrown entire arm or head back. He had to attach them back several times.

janus77
Zeus' magic was more powerful than all the above-mentioned magic based attacks that you've listed. And the Creation Blades were forged from a weapon that is well above Zeus' power. Do the math. A few chops should definitely phuck up Banner.
So you're saying ZomStrange's attacks, punches which actually ripped right through Hulk (and a far angrier Hulk at that, than the one Zeus faced), were less powerful than those Zeus threw against Hulk?

I'd say the evidence is that Hulk's HF can be affected by Zeus' magic specifically and that, Zeus wasn't going all out to clobber Hulk (evidence being that none of his punches did any physical damage of the level that ZomStrange's punches did) and that he doesn't have a generic "magic weakness".

Unless there's evidence for a generic "magic weakness", wrt Hulk, I'm not buying the idea that just because these blades are magical, they will cancel out Hulk's HF.

janus77
I don't think hulk ripped his arms and legs apart and regrew them back. The part of cement was still stuck in the arms and legs, his HF just expelled them.

That doesn't looks like the entire arm was hacked off, the back of the arm was still attached.

I don't think Wade has regrown entire arm or head back. He had to attach them back several times.
No, Hulk actually does regenerate cells, organs, body parts. That's what makes him "functionally immortal".

The angrier/more stressed he is, the faster this process happens.

abhilegend
No, Hulk actually does regenerate cells, organs, body parts. That's what makes him "functionally immortal".

The angrier/more stressed he is, the faster this process happens.
Then it'd be easy for you to post a scan where he regrows a limb back, right?

snowdragon
The fact that sentry nonvoided out could do what he did to WWH leaves little doubt that a more skilled fighter/stronger/faster version with lethal swords created from the world engine would beat hulk.

janus77
Then it'd be easy for you to post a scan where he regrows a limb back, right?
Yes it would, but given your generally tenuous grasp on sanity and reason, what would that achieve?

I'll leave you with the knowledge that you are wrong (yet again). Maybe this will be one of those rare instances where you admit it?

The Sorrow

It shows how potent his healing factor is, and to the Hulk it would have been as if he was tearing his own arms off because they effectively became part of the floor. I think Kitty said something like she felt bad because she had to cripple him or something.

So then why is the sword on the other side of his arm? Even looking at it your way, the wound is incredibly deep, it looks to have sliced through most of his forearm which would have meant the bone too. It should've been hanging off at that point but it was already nearly completely healed in the next panel. He's also ripped off half of his own head and healed from it:

(From ODGs respect thread)
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/MindlessHulkHealingFactor03.jpg

In Marvel their aren't many weapons that can cut through him to the point where he would lose entire limbs, especially since "Indestructible" has come around, but based on his healing feats and the fact he heals faster as he rages it certainly isn't "silly" to assume that he could regrow a limb. Or at least re-attach it at WWH/WBH levels.

curryman
"Yes I could, but I'm going to insult you and assume that this will function as proof."

Why not just bring the scans of Hulk regrowing a new arm.

abhilegend
Yes it would, but given your generally tenuous grasp on sanity and reason, what would that achieve?

I'll leave you with the knowledge that you are wrong (yet again). Maybe this will be one of those rare instances where you admit it?
So nothing as usual other than your make-believe fantasy versions of characters.

Also lawlz @ that puny attempt of insulting.Originally posted by The Sorrow
It shows how potent his healing factor is, and to the Hulk it would have been as if he was tearing his own arms off because they effectively became part of the floor. I think Kitty said something like she felt bad because she had to cripple him or something.

So then why is the sword on the other side of his arm? Even looking at it your way, the wound is incredibly deep, it looks to have sliced through most of his forearm which would have meant the bone too. It should've been hanging off at that point but it was already nearly completely healed in the next panel. He's also ripped off half of his own head and healed from it:

(From ODGs respect thread)
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/MindlessHulkHealingFactor03.jpg

In Marvel their aren't many weapons that can cut through him to the point where he would lose entire limbs, especially since "Indestructible" has come around, but based on his healing feats and the fact he heals faster as he rages it certainly isn't "silly" to assume that he could regrow a limb. Or at least re-attach it at WWH/WBH levels.
Yes it shows his HF is potent enough to expel outside agents out of his body but that's nothing new for hulk. It would be like tearing his flesh off, not his arms since the cement didn't become his whole arm. Nothing he can't heal from.

Maybe it was deflected when it connected to the bones of hulk's arm. What is clear by that picture is that hulk's arm wasn't entirely cut off.

Again that was regrowing a part of the head while the rest of the head was still attached. Regrowing muscles and flesh isn't the same as regrowing bones which hulk hasn't shown yet.

Adamantium chainshaw just cut half of his head off in Aaron's run. Creation blades would certainly chop his limbs off. I agree that hulk can attach them back like sabretooth but Majestic is smart enough to cut both of his arms off.

carver9
He had to re-attach his arms several times when it was cut off. Most recently when Wolverine cut it off.

Why wouldn't he r-attach his arm? Wouldn't that be an easier route? That still doesn't take away from the times he has healed body parts.

abhilegend
Why wouldn't he r-attach his arm? Wouldn't that be an easier route? That still doesn't take away from the times he has healed body parts.
Because it would've at least started growing up if he was capable of re-growing limbs. It was seperated for an extended time.

snowdragon

Yes it shows his HF is potent enough to expel outside agents out of his body but that's nothing new for hulk. It would be like tearing his flesh off, not his arms since the cement didn't become his whole arm. Nothing he can't heal from.

Maybe it was deflected when it connected to the bones of hulk's arm. What is clear by that picture is that hulk's arm wasn't entirely cut off.

Again that was regrowing a part of the head while the rest of the head was still attached. Regrowing muscles and flesh isn't the same as regrowing bones which hulk hasn't shown yet.

Adamantium chainshaw just cut half of his head off in Aaron's run. Creation blades would certainly chop his limbs off. I agree that hulk can attach them back like sabretooth but Majestic is smart enough to cut both of his arms off.

To be fair to hulk fans a lesser version did get "nuked" down to his skeleton and he regened that from quickly I might add.

With that said, Majestic is SO much faster then the hulk and yes he does use speed in combat that he could easily chop a limb off and kick hulk away from said limb and dispose of it. Is that likely no, is it possible easily yes.

WWH isn't beating Majestros especially not with the blades, if nonvoided Sentry can hold him off then he is getting wrecked agaisnt Maj and his superior tactics/fighting/equipment.

carver9
Because it would've at least started growing up if he was capable of re-growing limbs. It was seperated for an extended time.

So we ignore all of the times he has healed limbs?

Also, Hulk had his skull removed and it healed back completely after the surgery.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/MindlessHulkHealingFactor08v35.jpg.html?o=59

abhilegend
Originally posted by snowdragon
To be fair to hulk fans a lesser version did get "nuked" down to his skeleton and he regened that from quickly I might add.

With that said, Majestic is SO much faster then the hulk and yes he does use speed in combat that he could easily chop a limb off and kick hulk away from said limb and dispose of it. Is that likely no, is it possible easily yes.

WWH isn't beating Majestros especially not with the blades, if nonvoided Sentry can hold him off then he is getting wrecked agaisnt Maj and his superior tactics/fighting/equipment.
Regrowing limbs=/=regrowing limbs.Originally posted by carver9
So we ignore all of the times he has healed limbs? Feel free to post scans from respect thread. Don't pretend that you've actually read Deadpool.

Doom re-attached that part.

carver9
Regrowing limbs=/=regrowing limbs.
A part of the skull.

What's your argument? You specifically said Hulk does not grow bone. Stop changing your stance. We've shown you him healing organs...you then state he can't heal bone. I post a scan of what you claimed he can't heal, now youre saying just part of it. Is there a time you ever accept anything. Dang.

snowdragon
Regrowing limbs=/=regrowing limbs. Feel free to post scans from respect thread. .

I agree but even if he did he still wouldn't beat Maj who could BFR him.

It just seems like arguing that very particular point is rather meaningless if that's all they have going for them.

I've never seen an unattached limb from the hulk get regened, I have seen hulk regen from being nearly atomized but that was simply regrowing tissue not regrowing limbs.

carver9

It just seems like arguing that very particular point is rather meaningless if that's all they have going for them.

Provide a scan of Majestic bfring.

snowdragon
Provide a scan of Majestic bfring.

That's a strawman fail, can Hulk be bfr'd, yes. End of discussion on that point.

You can argue healing back and forth but not BFR against someone who can move planets.

The Sorrow

It shows he has the pain tolerance for it, and even if Majestic could lop one of his arms off that is by no means the end of the fight at all. There's a significant difference between "outside agents" and having your own genetic make-up become "part" of another substance and vice verse. Thor needed Mjolnir to escape from a similar situation and couldn't simply pull himself out.

Well if that's true surely it wouldn't have deflected to the other side of his arm like that, agree to disagree I guess. In either case he healed a wound which at least cleaved through most of his arm and it healed near instantly. Good luck trying to permanently dismember or cause any significant wounds at that level.

What difference would having the last 1/3-1/2 of his head make to him being able to heal? Hulk doesn't need a brain to heal, nor bones or a heart. Maestro was able to heal from disintegration. Are you serious? So everytime Hulk has had holes blown clean through his body (including parts of his spine missing), had every bone in his body snapped, ripping out his own internal organs (which are obviously protected by the rib cage) etc his bones don't re-heal? lol.

So you admit it's likely Hulk could at least re-attach his arm, if anything that would be a lot quicker than waiting for it to heal. Are the Creation Blades even Maj's standard gear?

abhilegend
What's your argument? You specifically said Hulk does not grow bone. Stop changing your stance. We've shown you him healing organs...you then state he can't heal bone. I post a scan of what you claimed he can't heal, now youre saying just part of it. Is there a time you ever accept anything. Dang.
I edited that post. Read before you post.Originally posted by snowdragon

I've never seen an unattached limb from the hulk get regened, I have seen hulk regen from being nearly atomized but that was simply regrowing tissue not regrowing limbs.
Agreed.

abhilegend
It shows he has the pain tolerance for it, and even if Majestic could lop one of his arms off that is by no means the end of the fight at all. There's a significant difference between "outside agents" and having your own genetic make-up become "part" of another substance and vice verse. Thor needed Mjolnir to escape from a similar situation and couldn't simply pull himself out.

Well if that's true surely it wouldn't have deflected to the other side of his arm like that, agree to disagree I guess. In either case he healed a wound which at least cleaved through most of his arm and it healed near instantly. Good luck trying to permanently dismember or cause any significant wounds at that level.

What difference would having the last 1/3-1/2 of his head make to him being able to heal? Hulk doesn't need a brain to heal, nor bones or a heart. Maestro was able to heal from disintegration. Are you serious? So everytime Hulk has had holes blown clean through his body (including parts of his spine missing), had every bone in his body snapped, ripping out his own internal organs (which are obviously protected by the rib cage) etc his bones don't re-heal? lol.

So you admit it's likely Hulk could at least re-attach his arm, if anything that would be a lot quicker than waiting for it to heal. Are the Creation Blades even Maj's standard gear?
Why is Thor brought up in this discussion? He doesn't have a healing factor. Why would majestic lop only one arm and let other remain?

Are you comparing a random sword from Skaar to creation blades? That does more harm to your cause as a random sword damn nearly cleaved Hulk's arm off. Guess what creation blades would do.

Maestro was resurrected because he was siphoning energy from the gamma bomb site, not under his own power. Can you provide a single scan of Hulk regrowing a limb other than drawing conclusions from rather common healing feats? Just a single scan from the last 30 years of hulk comics. Shouldn't be hard to do.

Yeah if he can grab them and attach them before Majestic lops both of his arms off. That was answered, there are two fights in one of which Majestic has blades. I would give hulk win otherwise.

Rage.Of.Olympus

What kind of logic is that? Zeus' powers are completely different then that of the blades. And being magic or powerful in itself doesn't mean you mess with his healing factor. That was something completely unique to Zeus.

And since the last time we saw the blades, Majestic healed from being stabbed in moments, Hulk will heal no problem. Seems they don't act like before.

TheGodKiller
And since the last time we saw the blades, Majestic healed from being stabbed in moments, Hulk will heal no problem. Seems they don't act like before.
If that's true, then I guess Hulk could recover from the. I'll check with Digi just to be sure though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc31.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc32.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc33.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc34.jpg

Here you go. Pretty sure those are the same swords.

abhilegend
Those are Kusar blades I think.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't know, ask Digi. When I brought it up he didn't seem to think they were different blades.

The Sorrow
Why is Thor brought up in this discussion? He doesn't have a healing factor. Why would majestic lop only one arm and let other remain?

Are you comparing a random sword from Skaar to creation blades? That does more harm to your cause as a random sword damn nearly cleaved Hulk's arm off. Guess what creation blades would do.

Maestro was resurrected because he was siphoning energy from the gamma bomb site, not under his own power. Can you provide a single scan of Hulk regrowing a limb other than drawing conclusions from rather common healing feats? Just a single scan from the last 30 years of hulk comics. Shouldn't be hard to do.

Yeah if he can grab them and attach them before Majestic lops both of his arms off. That was answered, there are two fights in one of which Majestic has blades. I would give hulk win otherwise.
Most top tiers have a healing factor to some degree, but the two instances clearly show it took more than simply losing a bit of skin to break free as you dismissed it. You mean besides the fact Hulk is still strong enough to disarm Majestic or even affect him while he's in the air using his legs? Hulk losing an arm is far from the end of the fight, especially when he can simply reattached them. Growing a new limb isn't needed.

No. Regardless of the power fueling each weapon, unless his blades possess a factor that effectively stops Hulk from being able to heal they will have the same effect.

Or you could use your common sense so some things don't need to be spoon-fed to you maybe? Hulk doesn't need bones, vital organs or tissue to heal, has returned from disintegration, had entire sections of his body missing etc yet cannot grow new limbs if they were cut off? Makes sense.
There is ambient gamma energy all around the universe, not just at the original gamma bomb site. Maestro died there so it makes sense that is where he absorbed the energy from. Absorbing energy IS within the Hulk's power.

Naija boy
The attempt to preclude hulk from being able to regrow limbs is retarded. Regrowing limbs is an issue of regrowing tissue and bone. We have seen hulk regrow both bone and tissue. Infact we have seen hulk regrow tissue far in excess of what would be necessary to regrow a limb in a matter of moments. He hasn't been in the situation where he has had his hand cut off but it is Not some fundamentally different process. Heck if we were even talking about beheading then there would be an argument but something like an arm or a leg there really isn't.

snowdragon
So how can hulk win this if all it takes is a BFR from Maj who is faster then light and strong enough to move planets?

abhilegend
Most top tiers have a healing factor to some degree, but the two instances clearly show it took more than simply losing a bit of skin to break free as you dismissed it. You mean besides the fact Hulk is still strong enough to disarm Majestic or even affect him while he's in the air using his legs? Hulk losing an arm is far from the end of the fight, especially when he can simply reattached them. Growing a new limb isn't needed.

No. Regardless of the power fueling each weapon, unless his blades possess a factor that effectively stops Hulk from being able to heal they will have the same effect.

Or you could use your common sense so some things don't need to be spoon-fed to you maybe? Hulk doesn't need bones, vital organs or tissue to heal, has returned from disintegration, had entire sections of his body missing etc yet cannot grow new limbs if they were cut off? Makes sense.
There is ambient gamma energy all around the universe, not just at the original gamma bomb site. Maestro died there so it makes sense that is where he absorbed the energy from. Absorbing energy IS within the Hulk's power.
Thor doesn't have a HF, what are you talking about? It wasn't regrowing an arm period.

Who said cutting an arm is game changer? I said cutting two arms would be game changer and majestic is fast enough to do so.

Good luck picking up his arms when Majestic cuts both of his arms.

So no scans of growing his limbs back? Thought so.

Also lulz @ thsi ambient gamma bullshit. That's one of the most hilarious things I'd heard all week.

TheGodKiller
Those are Kusar blades I think.
I don't know, ask Digi. When I brought it up he didn't seem to think they were different blades.
I pmed Digi with the inquiry. Hopefully we'll soon get an answer.

LordofBrooklyn
I pmed Digi with the inquiry. Hopefully we'll soon get an answer.

Kusar blades for the win.

curryman
Thor doesn't have a HF, what are you talking about? It wasn't regrowing an arm period.

Thor absolutely has a healing factor.

Every does.

Galan007
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc31.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc32.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc33.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc34.jpg

Here you go. Pretty sure those are the same swords. Those are the Creation Blades, not the Kusars.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Naija boy
The attempt to preclude hulk from being able to regrow limbs is retarded. Regrowing limbs is an issue of regrowing tissue and bone. We have seen hulk regrow both bone and tissue. Infact we have seen hulk regrow tissue far in excess of what would be necessary to regrow a limb in a matter of moments. He hasn't been in the situation where he has had his hand cut off but it is Not some fundamentally different process. Heck if we were even talking about beheading then there would be an argument but something like an arm or a leg there really isn't. definitely lost some major stuff when zomstrange punched/blasted a big hole through hulk's torso

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor naturally as a God has enhanced healing and under some portrayals he has a healing factor. Often enough, he has the ability to withstand inhuman amounts of damage as if he does have a healing factor such as Aaron Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Galan007
Those are the Creation Blades, not the Kusars.

Okay, thanks.

janus77
Originally posted by psycho gundam
definitely lost some major stuff when zomstrange punched/blasted a big hole through hulk's torso
indeed. twice and both times he healed up within a panel or two.

StyleTime
It's been a while since I read that arc, so I just grabbed the scans I remember as relevant. Maybe I can clear up some confusion. The blade that cancelled out Majestic's powers was not a Creation Engine blade. Majestic was stabbed with an unspecified Kheran sword during the fight with the Red Blade.

http://www.hostmyimage.net/thumb/16wu2p333.jpg

It was stated to be mystically augmented several times, first during the rape scene with Nemesis. ermm
http://www.hostmyimage.net/thumb/16mv29335.jpg

It was actually hinted that the Red Blade had picked up pretty strange weaponry and stuff during their travels to other dimensions. These guys also manage to KO Warblade and cancel his healing factor. I've never seen the Creation Engine(or the Kusar for that matter) blades ever cancel out someone's powers like that.

Regardless, blades aren't standard equipment for Majestic, even if he did use them a little more during the end of WS. They(Creation Engine) are primarily Nemesis's weapons, although they change hands from time to time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

And lol at Majestic being raped.

-Pr-
That link keeps redirecting me...

Golgo13
i guess his body wasn't ready. stick out tongue

Sebastian was a beast.

StyleTime
Okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Honestly, I don't know why the swords get brought up so much. He used them like....maybe 10% of his career.

I liked Nemesis before they went this direction with her. The whole thing was so...wtf.

http://www.hostmyimage.net/thumb/16se2g336.jpg
That link keeps redirecting me...
Hope these help.

http://tinypic.com/r/oigoex/5

http://tinypic.com/r/2r4tzba/5

http://tinypic.com/r/15i6l8x/5
i guess his body wasn't ready. stick out tongue

Sebastian was a beast.
Sabre was too. Beat Warblade in one panel.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StyleTime
Honestly, I don't know why the swords get brought up so much. He used them like....maybe 10% of his career.

I liked Nemesis before they went this direction with her. The whole thing was so...wtf.

Hope these help.

Scans? I don't remember that one.

vince_slice

Lol...wtf?

-Pr-

Hope these help.

Thanks thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Money In The Bank went just the way I predicted.

That's the way you book baby!

TheGodKiller
Lol, he suffered the same fate that Plutonian did.

Now all we need is an augmented Lois Lane doing something similar to the mainstream Superman to spice things up to the next level!!

abhilegend

Hope these help.

WTF? Majestic got raped?

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman
Thor absolutely has a healing factor.

Every does.
You are confusing endurance with HF. AvX Thor might've had a HF.

curryman
You are confusing endurance with HF. AvX Thor might've had a HF.
No, I am not.

Thor recovers from injuries at a superhuman rate.

As does any Asgardian for that matter.

One of the more recent mentions;
http://i.imgur.com/ph84YfE.jpg

curryman
Double post, please delete.

abhilegend
No, I am not.

Thor recovers from injuries at a superhuman rate.

As does any Asgardian for that matter.

One of the more recent mentions;
http://i.imgur.com/ph84YfE.jpg
Double post, please delete.
Where did that scan said that asgardians recover at an accelarated rate? That'd come handy when they were killed in Siege.

curryman
Where did that scan said that asgardians recover at an accelarated rate? That'd come handy when they were killed in Siege.

There's a difference between being Wolverine and healing quickly.

Loki confirms that Endrik would have healed if the heart had been placed back in his body.

It shouldn't even be up for debate that Thor's recovered from injuries that would've left normal people paralyzed, and so on.

abhilegend
There's a difference between being Wolverine and healing quickly.

Loki confirms that Endrik would have healed if the heart had been placed back in his body.

It shouldn't even be up for debate that Thor's recovered from injuries that would've left normal people paralyzed, and so on.
That's what I'm talking about. Every superhero heals from wounds that would kill a normal human, even someone like Batman. Doesn't mean they have a HF.

curryman
That's what I'm talking about. Every superhero heals from wounds that would kill a normal human, even someone like Batman. Doesn't mean they have a HF.

Hela and the handbooks say it's because of his healing factor.

ODG

Hope these help.

Sabre was too. Beat Warblade in one panel. Very informative. thumb up thumb up

Galan007
I've never seen the Creation Engine(or the Kusar for that matter) blades ever cancel out someone's powers like that. That's what the Creation Blades do. Not even Tao(who'd usurped the power of God from Max Faraday) was immune to this effect:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16244941_1.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16244942_2.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16244943_3.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16244944_4.jpg

Regardless, blades aren't standard equipment for Majestic, even if he did use them a little more during the end of WS. They(Creation Engine) are primarily Nemesis's weapons, although they change hands from time to time. The Creation Blades are not standard equipment form Majestic-- the Kusar Blades, on the other hand, are standard equipment. After all, not only has he used them a number of times on panel, but he's also got several of them sitting in his personal arsenal:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16244945_5.jpg

StyleTime
That's what the Creation Blades do. Not even Tao(who'd usurped the power of God from Max Faraday) was immune to this effect:
*snipped images

The Creation Blades are not standard equipment form Majestic-- the Kusar Blades, on the other hand, are standard equipment. After all, not only has he used them a number of times on panel, but he's also got several of them sitting in his personal arsenal:
*snipped images
I disagree. I'll admit I forgot about Tao, but the blades seem to affect him because of his specific powers. Majestic alone has been cut numerous times and still retained his abilities. We've actually seen several Wildstorm characters cut by the Creation Blades, and they never went through what Tao did. In order, here are Majestic, Maul, Zealot, and a High Clone getting cut/stabbed by Nemesis(before she became a rapist ermm)

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16255611_CreationBlades.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16255612_CreationBlades2.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16255614_CreationBlades3.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16255616_CreationBlades5.JPG

I can post more examples if you want, although I hate scan wars. I'm open to counter arguments, but I haven't seen enough evidence to agree with you here. I guess one could argue they weren't all impaled like Tao, but there are also examples against that.
The Creation Blades are not standard equipment form Majestic-- the Kusar Blades, on the other hand, are standard equipment. After all, not only has he used them a number of times on panel, but he's also got several of them sitting in his personal arsenal:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16244945_5.jpg
I have to disagree here too. Outside of scenario matches, standard equipment is something a character consistently carries on them.

I didn't crunch the exact numbers, but, he's used the blades a fairly small number of times over his career.

carver9
Wwwwwoooowwww, style is debating. I'm loving it. He is even posting scans.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Creation blades can cut through almost anything and based on the Tao scene, can disrupt energy. But that's irrelevant against the Hulk and his healing factor can heal any cuts or impalement that Majestic can inflict.

snowdragon
Creation blades can cut through almost anything and based on the Tao scene, can disrupt energy. But that's irrelevant against the Hulk and his healing factor can heal any cuts or impalement that Majestic can inflict.

Which mean nothing since Maj can BFR Hulk in a second.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess he could (Although I'd bet any money that if he tried it in a comic, Hulk would counter) but obviously I'm talking about a straight up fight.

snowdragon
I guess he could (Although I'd bet any money that if he tried it in a comic, Hulk would counter) but obviously I'm talking about a straight up fight.

Because a comic doesn't = forums.

Gladiator didn't bfr him because he ear slammed and lost due to a reactor that had his weakness.....Majestros doesn't have a weakness near a reactor (that fight so so weak his hand blocked HR but his chest was wrecked by it?)

This isn't the hulk to bring maj down with.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, but if there's enough consistent support for it, I'm going with the comic evidence.

Gladiator was already beaten before Hulk dragged him to the Gladiator. Character's block shit that hurts them with their hands all the time. Not to mention Hulk had fluctuating durability or whatever during that era.

Lol, then discuss how a fight would go instead of talking about battle field removal?

LordofBrooklyn
No, but if there's enough consistent support for it, I'm going with the comic evidence.

Gladiator was already beaten before Hulk dragged him to the Gladiator. Character's block shit that hurts them with their hands all the time. Not to mention Hulk had fluctuating durability or whatever during that era.

Lol, then discuss how a fight would go instead of talking about battle field removal?

Majestros lands an initial barrage on World War Hulk. Hulk responds but lands less blows due to his inferior speed. This goes on for awhile but the combination of blitzing and superior skills lends the edge to Majestic.

If you allow for swords then the battlefield will be filled with various Hulk bits. Yes, he regenerates but obviously it impairs his offensive abilities.

janus77
I think Majestic's blades wouldn't have much of an impact on the fight. Hulk would just break them off from Majestic's grip if they got annoying.

And anyway, like it was depicted in WWH, the first time round it may be possible to slash him but, the second slash won't work as he'll amp up his durability beyond it.

Hulk just needs to punch him once to stagger him, then end him with a thunderclap like he did to LoebForce Rulk.

janus77
Maybe Ruben Blades would be of more help ...

carver9
Because a comic doesn't = forums.

Gladiator didn't bfr him because he ear slammed and lost due to a reactor that had his weakness.....Majestros doesn't have a weakness near a reactor (that fight so so weak his hand blocked HR but his chest was wrecked by it?)

This isn't the hulk to bring maj down with.

Hulk was dying, that's why Heat Vision was able to pierce him. Hell, in a couple of issues after that fight, Deadpool was able to trick Hulk into stabbing himself with a telephone pole. The reason he was dying was due to his lost connection with Banner during the Onslaught saga.

Galan007
I disagree. I'll admit I forgot about Tao, but the blades seem to affect him because of his specific powers. Majestic alone has been cut numerous times and still retained his abilities. We've actually seen several Wildstorm characters cut by the Creation Blades, and they never went through what Tao did. In order, here are Majestic, Maul, Zealot, and a High Clone getting cut/stabbed by Nemesis(before she became a rapist ermm)

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16255611_CreationBlades.jpg

I can post more examples if you want, although I hate scan wars. I'm open to counter arguments, but I haven't seen enough evidence to agree with you here. I guess one could argue they weren't all impaled like Tao, but there are also examples against that. Sustaining a minor flesh-wound from the blades isn't what I was talking about. Full impalement is what I had in mind.

That said, the first scan you posted contradicts the other time Majestic was impaled by the blades. He appeared to be completely immobilized after the first blade skewered him:
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc31.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc32.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc33.jpg

srug

I have to disagree here too. Outside of scenario matches, standard equipment is something a character consistently carries on them.

I didn't crunch the exact numbers, but, he's used the blades a fairly small number of times over his career. Depends on his mindset. If Maj is in his 'dick mood' and knows he's going into battle, he takes the blades with him(he wielded the blades several times during his minis and WildCATS)... Not that I care if he has them here or not.

snowdragon

Why would I, no one can counter a BFR discussion on Hulk.

Also like I said Sentry without Void stood up against this hulk and that Sentry would get wrecked by Maj so would this hulk.

ODG
^ Beyond all the times that Hulk has thwarted BFR attempts and the astounding lack of evidence that Majestic has successfully pulled off BFR attempts against superbricks?

Also, lol, an all-out Sentry would wreck Majestic.

snowdragon
Originally posted by ODG
^ Beyond all the times that Hulk has thwarted BFR attempts and the astounding lack of evidence that Majestic has successfully pulled off BFR attempts against superbricks?

Also, lol, an all-out Sentry would wreck Majestic.

Another logical fallacy..........it's well within Majestros powers to BFR hulk, that's no different then someone saying SS would use red sunlight on Superman....(no ways because SS doesn't have any showings making red sun energy etc yet it is well within his powers to do this.)

Sentry without the Void would get abused by Maj that's how it is.

LordofBrooklyn
Maybe Ruben Blades would be of more help ...

Majestros will have Hulk fillet pieces consistently available.

Hulk Gyros. Hulk helper. Hulk tacos. cool

ODG
Another logical fallacy..........it's well within Majestros powers to BFR hulk, that's no different then someone saying SS would use red sunlight on Superman....(no ways because SS doesn't have any showings making red sun energy etc yet it is well within his powers to do this.) Pointing out that you haven't provided a single piece of evidence that Majestic is prone to BFRing his opponent or that he's, in any way, better at it than all the various foes that have tried (unsuccessfully) to BFR Hulk isn't a logical fallacy. It's more like ramming a logic dildo up your butt and watching you squirm uncontrollably. People scrutinizing how in-character it is for Surfer to spontaneously spew red light at Superman isn't an ignorant question either. Originally posted by snowdragon
Sentry without the Void would get abused by Maj that's how it is. When I want an ill-informed opinion from an immemorable poster, I'll ask for it. The Superman/Thor butthurt over Sentry's immense power is about three years stale at this point.

snowdragon
Maj doesn't have to be prone to BFR if it's withint his powers and within character to do so, Maj is pretty ruthless when he needs to win. So you can just cool your jets by taking that proverbial dildo out of your ass and sitting on some icesmile

On the Sentry note, he doesn't have the showings to overcome a Superman/Thor/Maj without void, that's how it is. You having more posts makes you as relevant as saying mob rule is logical, not to mention your insulting tone.

ODG
Maj doesn't have to be prone to BFR if it's withint his powers and within character to do so, Maj is pretty ruthless when he needs to win. Fixed for accuracy as best as I can muster anyway. To remedy your entire statement would require effort you entirely do not deserve. Originally posted by snowdragon
So you can just cool your jets by taking that proverbial dildo out of your ass and sitting on some icesmile I like how you so adeptly parried my dildo comment by essentially retorting, "I know you are but what am I!" The use of smilies to sell this facade of indifference isn't totally transparent either. Originally posted by snowdragon
On the Sentry note, he doesn't have the showings to overcome a Superman/Thor/Maj without void, that's how it is. You having more posts makes you as relevant as saying mob rule is logical, not to mention your insulting tone. Your nonsensical reference concerning post count??? aside, my derisive tone is most categorically appropriate for the witless matter-of-fact statements you present me with. But by all means, keep declaring how this is an open-and-shut case concerning Maj BFRing Hulk.

Between you not having even a sh1t-pellet's worth of evidence or proof or a single panel for your pro-Majestic "will BFR Hulk just because" position... and actual on-point instances where Hulk thwarts BFR attempts being thrown at your face, clearly you've got everyone right where you want them.

thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by ODG
... and actual on-point instances where Hulk thwarts BFR attempts being thrown at your face, clearly you've got everyone right where you want them.

thumb up

I'm sorry where is your tharts BFR attempts? The only one off top my head is Glad in a total PIS where he could have just thrown him rather then let him go.

ODG
I'm sorry where is your tharts BFR attempts? The only one off top my head is Glad in a total PIS where he could have just thrown him rather then let him go. That's more evidence than you've provided. Glad to see that you actually recognized what an example of evidence is. thumb up

Your inevitably arbitrary dismissal of this evidence wasn't also completely expected. thumb down

You're in no position to even be pretending to be some arbiter of what constitutes admissible evidence. Putting your hands in your pocket when you're called out on how unsupported and ill-informed your opinions are isn't a winning strategy.

But we knew that.

snowdragon
Originally posted by ODG
That's more evidence than you've provided. Glad to see that you actually recognized what an example of evidence is. thumb up

Your inevitably arbitrary dismissal of this evidence wasn't also completely expected. thumb down

You're in no position to even be pretending to be some arbiter of what constitutes admissible evidence. Putting your hands in your pocket when you're called out on how unsupported and ill-informed your opinions are isn't a winning strategy.

But we knew that.

Fail, We have a planet moving coda trained warrior with faster then lightspeed vs HULK.

Grats your post did absolutely nothing to show Hulk capable of overcoming that threat. Hostilities and thumbs down doesn't make it any different.

ODG
Fail, We have a planet moving coda trained warrior with faster then lightspeed vs HULK.

Grats your post did absolutely nothing to show Hulk capable of overcoming that threat. Hostilities and thumbs down doesn't make it any different. Spewing over-generalizations isn't remedying your half-witted posting habits.

In case you can't follow, you haven't done sh1t to support your position that Majestic BFRing Hulk is an open-and-shut case. There's a question of whether he would resort to it. There's also a question of how adept he is at it, because Hulk has had to deal with such maneuvers before. So far, you've provided nothing to even argue against. I repeat that for your benefit for the third or fourth time.

But we understand that you expected everyone to be congenial and gawkishly approve such witless behavior. kinda

StyleTime
Wwwwwoooowwww, style is debating. I'm loving it. He is even posting scans.
And I blame you all. I'm just supposed to be a clever, lovable troll. I hate this shit honestly. Having to make sure you didn't forget stuff, wondering if you missed a retcon or something, scanning.

Bleh. I'll leave that shit to Abhi.
Sustaining a minor flesh-wound from the blades isn't what I was talking about. Full impalement is what I had in mind.

That said, the first scan you posted contradicts the other time Majestic was impaled by the blades. He appeared to be completely immobilized after the first blade skewered him:
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc31.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc32.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_m_misc33.jpg

srug

Depends on his mindset. If Maj is in his 'dick mood' and knows he's going into battle, he takes the blades with him(he wielded the blades several times during his minis and WildCATS)... Not that I care if he has them here or not.
Sorry that took so long. Don't have full access to my scanner right now.

He seemed worried that Charis, who he is all "luv u 4ever" with, would die if he did anything. Majestic has a history of going easy on her. Either way, it was revealed that he fell into the volcano with the swords still in him. He had to remove them himself, which indicates, to me at least, he could move freely.
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16267425_CreationBlades4.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16267426_CreationBlades5.jpg

Nemesis was also impaled by the blades during the Coda massacre. She wasn't immobilized, and removes the blade herself.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16267427_CreationBlades6.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16267428_CreationBlades7.JPG

There's another example I can post if need be, although I'm tired of scanning shit in honestly. stick out tongue

I'm just not seeing it. I think Tao was immobilized due to the nature of his powers. The Creation Blades, especially if we include more than just impalement, were never established as having that effect. Unless I missed something I guess.
Depends on his mindset. If Maj is in his 'dick mood' and knows he's going into battle, he takes the blades with him(he wielded the blades several times during his minis and WildCATS)... Not that I care if he has them here or not.
Cool. I'm just making sure someone doesn't think the blades are like...batarangs. Majestic has probably used them like 10-15% of his career tops.

carver9
And I blame you all. I'm just supposed to be a clever, lovable troll. I hate this shit honestly. Having to make sure you didn't forget stuff, wondering if you missed a retcon or something, scanning.

Bleh. I'll leave that shit to Abhi.

Noooooo, you have to keep this going, I'm liking it along with others I guess and please don't compare yourself to ABHI. ABHI need to take notes.

stick out tongue

StyleTime
Also, just to give some fight-relevant context to my last couple of posts.

Although I am open to new evidence, I don't think the Creation or Kusar blades will immobilize Hulk. The only unambiguous example I've seen of that is Tao, who I believe was affected due to his powers. I think stabbing Hulk won't do any more than it did to Nemesis, Minotaur, or Majestic etc. Hulk will heal and get pissed. I think Majestic would need a decapitation or something to do real damage to someone like Hulk.

Aaaaannnnnndddddd.....just to stir the shit some more.....Majestic totally failed to BFR Lord Defile who is a super brick like Hulk.

shifty

-Pr-
Noooooo, you have to keep this going, I'm liking it along with others I guess and please don't compare yourself to ABHI. ABHI need to take notes.

stick out tongue

Yeah, he should stop taking them from you.

carver9
Yeah, he should stop taking them from you.

What in the hell. Even though we're in the month of July, I'm hoping this is a April fools joke.

confused

-Pr-
What in the hell. Even though we're in the month of July, I'm hoping this is a April fools joke.

confused

lol, sure.

backup
Mr. Majestic wins.

LordofBrooklyn

Aaaaannnnnndddddd.....just to stir the shit some more.....Majestic totally failed to BFR Lord Defile who is a super brick like Hulk.

shifty

He failed simply because he CHOSE to fail!

Who are you to doubt Majestros?

carver9
Hulk wins this. Don't know if Majestic have the power to drop this version of Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins this. Don't know if Majestic have the power to drop this version of Hulk.

Majestic certaintly has the power to beat World War Hulk.

Majestros has more skill, intensity, and vicousness than Sentry. The calming effect notwithstanding he performs just as well as Bob with ease.

carver9
No he doesn't

LordofBrooklyn
No he doesn't

A Superman level meta with immense fighting skills and superior speed can't match Sentry's performance?

Ridiculous.

Majestros isn't looking to restrain Banner like Bob was, he is looking to finish him. That is a big difference.

carver9
A Superman level meta with immense fighting skills and superior speed can't match Sentry's performance?

Ridiculous.

Majestros isn't looking to restrain Banner like Bob was, he is looking to finish him. That is a big difference.

Sentry>Majestic. Post a scan proving Sentry was trying to restrain Hulk instead of beating him. Ill be waiting.

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry>Majestic. Post a scan proving Sentry was trying to restrain Hulk instead of beating him. Ill be waiting.

Who said that Majestic was more powerful than Sentry?

That comic is rife with PIS stupidity and you know it. Are you saying Bob was going all out against the Hulk?

I really hope you say yes.

JakeTheBank
I don't think Bob unleashed everything (ie. the Void) on Hulk. But it's also true that Hulk was holding back as well.

curryman
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think Bob unleashed everything (ie. the Void) on Hulk. But it's also true that Hulk was holding back as well.

They just burned eachother out without going all out.

It's sad, and it's stupid, but I guess that'show it actually went....

carver9
Who said that Majestic was more powerful than Sentry?

That comic is rife with PIS stupidity and you know it. Are you saying Bob was going all out against the Hulk?

I really hope you say yes.

Sentry said he was going all out.

LordofBrooklyn

Off to the issue but IIRC it wasn't anything of the sort.

carver9
Off to the issue but IIRC it wasn't anything of the sort.

So Sentry saying that he is going all out doesn't mean anything to you because you don't like it?

Sh3nG L0nG
Sentry is a wanker, at that time he could've been going all out based on his state of mind, doesn't mean he was exhausting his entire power set, not even close. Typical pis/cis filled fight.....

carver9
Originally posted by Sh3nG L0nG
Sentry is a wanker, at that time he could've been going all out based on his state of mind, doesn't mean he was exhausting his entire power set, not even close. Typical pis/cis filled fight.....

This doesn't make one bit of sense. He used so much power that he reverted back to his human form. What does that tell you bro?

dmills
This doesn't make one bit of sense. He used so much power that he reverted back to his human form. What does that tell you bro?

Was he not revealed to be even more potent than we all thought post WWH, or did WWH punch him out of continuity forevermore?

Galan007
This doesn't make one bit of sense. He used so much power that he reverted back to his human form. What does that tell you bro? wwh was just lucky that sentry hadn't began tapping into the bulk of his exotic/esoteric abilities when they fought. dark reign/siege sentry, for example, would've trounced hulk like a feeb.

dmills
wwh was just lucky that sentry hadn't began tapping into the bulk of his exotic/esoteric abilities when they fought. dark reign/siege sentry, for example, would've trounced hulk like a feeb.

Apparently, as far as Sentry goes, nothing post WWH counts as canon...

Galan007
odd, isn't it..?

curryman
odd, isn't it..?

Even odder still is how PR is active here, yet Sentry's Irish villain completely disappeared from continuity.

Sh3nG L0nG

I like the Hulk, carver, he's one of my favorite characters but let's be real, Sentry would've sonned the hulk if he truly went "all out".

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>