Doomsday vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Doomsday(HP) gets boom tubed from the DCU to Marvel Earth. Avengers are off world dealing with some crisis and the X-Men, decide not to act unless Utopia is threatened. During his rampage Doomsday tramples allover the graves the Castle family: Maria, Lisa, and Frank Jr. Setting the stage for Doomsday vs The Punisher. Who will be the hunter and who will be the prey?

Stipulations: No BFR, Frank's sole source of information is "The Doomsday Omnibus". He can ask for help with weapons but they can only provide the level of assistance that is in character for that person, i.e he can't just ask to borrow the UN and expect Reed Richards to hand it over.

JakeTheBank
Punisher taps into the Space Punisher Force.

Doomsday gets raped.

Endless Mike
I was first assuming this was Galactus' Punisher cyborg, as Frank would make no sense.

But you used Frank...

LeonBuco666
Spite

JakeTheBank
Definitely spite against Doomsday, yeah.

Brockalizer
Forge could probably hook him up with something that wouls get the job done.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I was first assuming this was Galactus' Punisher cyborg, as Frank would make no sense.

But you used Frank...
Same here.

pym-ftw
Castle shoots DD with Pym particles

DD shrinks out of the universe

GG

abhilegend
no expression

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Punisher taps into the Space Punisher Force.

Doomsday gets raped.

I have absolutely no shred of doubt in my mind that Space Punisher would wreck Doomsday a hundred times over.

Newjak
Closing Spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.