Superman vs A Planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Same stips with the other thread. Superman has to do it in 5 shots or less. No heat vision, no freeze breath then pound, just plane ol regular bludgeoning. Can the man of steel do it?

JBL
No. In all the feats he has ever had, busting a planet with strength and punching is not one of them.

JakeTheBank
Can he fly?

carver9
I dont think he can unless someone besides ABHI can show me some scans.

ares834
Yes, like Thor he can.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Can he fly?
Nah.. I didn't give Thor a flying head start, the man of steel does not get one here either.

ares834
What Superman is this? Nu52 or "classic"?

JakeTheBank
I think Superman could do it in either case.

celeyhyga17
I think Superman could do it in either case.
Actually I gave Thor amped slams. So yeah, let's give Clark one flying head start. He's just not allowed to fly straight through it.

JakeTheBank
With a single flying head start, I believe he could definitely do so.

Without it, I still think he could do it, reboot or no.

curryman
With a flying start even Viltrumites could kill a planet.

I think he can do it in less than five punches.

dmills
Now wait a minute OP. Why is he capped at 5 strikes if it's exactly like the Thor thread?

celeyhyga17

For the sake of argument, I will invoke Quanchi on yo @$$..

"Prove it!"

"Based on?"

ares834
Originally posted by curryman
With a flying start even Viltrumites could kill a planet.

I think he can do it in less than five punches.

It took three Viltrmites and a gun that can shoot through anything (including planets) to destroy the planet.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Now wait a minute OP. Why is he capped at 5 strikes if it's exactly like the Thor thread?
Same stips I gave on the Thor thread. More than 5 strikes ure out!!!

ScreamPaste
If Supes can bench the Earth for five days, I'm sure that going all out he could screw Mars up pretty good with five punches. Tbh, I don't see that this is in question for either character.

dmills
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Same stips I gave on the Thor thread. More than 5 strikes ure out!!!

My bad, I just went and checked. Saw that you made an addendum.

curryman
Originally posted by ares834
It took three Viltrmites and a gun that can shoot through anything (including planets) to destroy the planet.
Thragg seems capable of doing it on his own.

JakeTheBank
For the sake of argument, I will invoke Quanchi on yo @$$..

"Prove it!"

"Based on?"

laughing out loud

Fair enough.

Based on his general strength feats and how he stacks up against those who have busted planets, if Superman was actually intending to destroy a planet - which is even less likely than Thor doing so - it seems more than plausible he could do it.

iceman24567
He does it in less than 5 strikes

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Fair enough.

Based on his general strength feats and how he stacks up against those who have busted planets, if Superman was actually intending to destroy a planet - which is even less likely than Thor doing so - it seems more than plausible he could do it.

I'm gonna take a hard line stance here. There is no way Superman can destroy a planet. I may be wrong, but I've never seen it on panel in his 50+ years of comics so that can only mean he can't.

Zop and Jlxking were right. There is no way he can bust a planet without any amps.

PC Supes not allowed btw.

JakeTheBank
I'm gonna take a hard line stance here. There is no way Superman can destroy a planet. I may be wrong, but I've never seen it on panel in his 50+ years of comics so that can only mean he can't.

Zop and Jlxking were right. There is no way he can bust a planet without any amps.

lol

celeyhyga17
lol
This I learned from the other thread. Apparently it works.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3355596288/hEB54345D/

snowdragon
Neither are blowing up Earth sized planet but perhaps an Earth moon size sure.

abhilegend
Oneshots it like he has done already.

abhilegend

Then its 30 year of history and he has done it already.

abhilegend
Originally posted by snowdragon
Neither are blowing up Earth sized planet but perhaps an Earth moon size sure.
Superman has already destroyed earth.

ares834
Got the scans?

abhilegend
Got the scans?
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view& amp;current=AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORC
ES5.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=02-03.jpg

You know what's funny? The people who are now going gaga over the narration saying the planet shatterd were the one who said that this feat isn't world shattering even though both the narration and characters stated so.

KingD19
If that wasn't hyperbole or just him talking, then the feat can't be admissible like the shockwave feat between HOTM Hulk and Red Shulk. Because it took two Supermen to pull that off. It was the force of their blows colliding that did it.

However I do remember Supes kamikazi'ing that dark matter moon and ko'ing himself while destroying it in the process. A flying head start should give him enough to destroy the Earth if he's going all out. If he doesn't do it the first time, he can definitely pull it off with the other 4 shots. If Blue Marvel holding back can nearly shatter the moon in half, then Supes going all out can destroy the Earth.

ares834
Originally posted by KingD19
If that wasn't hyperbole or just him talking, then the feat can't be admissible like the shockwave feat between HOTM Hulk and Red Shulk. Because it took two Supermen to pull that off. It was the force of their blows colliding that did it.

But it was also only one punch from both of them. Not several.

joesha28
He could maybe... but I have not seen it yet

KingD19
But it was also only one punch from both of them. Not several.

I know. I'm pointing out that you can't say, "Yeah, Superman shattered the Earth" or however you want to classify it. When it was Super-men that did it. It was two opposing forces whose combined damage output from matching up managed to destroy the world. It wasn't Superman by himself.

Just like it was Hulk's energy backlash and Red She-Hulk's energy backlash combining that destroyed that planet, not Hulk alone.

Keep in mind I believe he can do it given the stips(especially with the flying start), but I don't think it can be argued he can do it like in those scans, since he isn't going head up against another Superman.

abhilegend

However I do remember Supes kamikazi'ing that dark matter moon and ko'ing himself while destroying it in the process. A flying head start should give him enough to destroy the Earth if he's going all out. If he doesn't do it the first time, he can definitely pull it off with the other 4 shots. If Blue Marvel holding back can nearly shatter the moon in half, then Supes going all out can destroy the Earth.
If he can produce shockwaves that destroys the world alongside another superman, he can destroy a planet by one punch. It isn't a hyperbole, it happened everytime they strike ech other and it was explicitly stated to be their punches that destroyed the world.

Here he does it by himself in one punch.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg

"Who can strike with such force they shatter-". It happened again and again. It happened 6 times in 3 comics, how many of them are hyperboles?

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_02-03.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16242471_06.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16242475_13.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16242478_14.jpg

Honestly, if any other character destroys a planet 6 times in 3 comics with another slightly stronger version of himself in combat by just shockwaves anytime soon, his fans would nuke every comic book vs forum on internet.

TheGodKiller
He obviously can, and iirc has already done so.

KingD19
Originally posted by abhilegend
If he can produce shockwaves that destroys the world alongside another superman, he can destroy a planet by one punch. It isn't a hyperbole, it happened everytime they strike ech other and it was explicitly stated to be their punches that destroyed the world.

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=18-1.jpg

"Who can strike with such force they shatter-". It happened again and again. It happened 6 times in 3 comics, how many of them are hyperboles?

First off, I said if it wasn't hyperbole or just the person talking up the fight. I wasn't sure as I've seen it debated several times before.

Also, if you look at my post. I believe he can do it. That's what I've said from the beginning. With the stips, I believe he can do it with the amount of tries given. I'm not sure if he can do it in one punch. But I believe he can pull it off definitely. I was just pointing out that you can't say he can do it like it was presented in the scan. Since it was the combined destructive forces that broke or shattered worlds or whatever. You can't say, "Yeah, it took 2 Supermen fighting and their combined blows destroyed the world. But just 1 can do the exact same thing just as easily."

The way it was presented means exactly the opposite. While it might be in his power, the planets were destroyed because 2 of them were clashing. Not just one smashing into the planet.

Diesldude

PC Supes not allowed btw. in 50+ years he has PC feats and one of them he blew up a solar system just by sneezing. But I got your joke. LOL

abhilegend
First off, I said if it wasn't hyperbole or just the person talking up the fight. I wasn't sure as I've seen it debated several times before.

Also, if you look at my post. I believe he can do it. That's what I've said from the beginning. With the stips, I believe he can do it with the amount of tries given. I'm not sure if he can do it in one punch. But I believe he can pull it off definitely. I was just pointing out that you can't say he can do it like it was presented in the scan. Since it was the combined destructive forces that broke or shattered worlds or whatever. You can't say, "Yeah, it took 2 Supermen fighting and their combined blows destroyed the world. But just 1 can do the exact same thing just as easily."

The way it was presented means exactly the opposite. While it might be in his power, the planets were destroyed because 2 of them were clashing. Not just one smashing into the planet.
I edited the post. Superman did destroy the planet by his own here.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg

KingD19
That's not what it looks like to me. But I could be wrong because I don't know the context. To me it looks like he got hit so hard he went to another dimension or something. Because he's in the middle of a fight, and through the "shatter" we see him having a calm dinner and saying that isn't his life, but he can hack it if Lois is there.

Regardless though, the fact is you're arguing a moot point.

The whole point I made was that using the feat of the two Supermen causing a planet to be destroyed by clashing can't be used to say a single Superman can pull it off.

Just like saying Hulk clashing with Red Shulk and destroying a planet can't be used as evidence to say Hulk or Red Shulk could do it alone. I never said Superman couldn't do it on his own. I simply pointed out that feat can't be used to say he can, when it's clearly from him and another Superman fighting.

abhilegend
That's not what it looks like to me. But I could be wrong because I don't know the context. To me it looks like he got hit so hard he went to another dimension or something. Because he's in the middle of a fight, and through the "shatter" we see him having a calm dinner and saying that isn't his life, but he can hack it if Lois is there.

Regardless though, the fact is you're arguing a moot point.

The whole point I made was that using the feat of the two Supermen causing a planet to be destroyed by clashing can't be used to say a single Superman can pull it off.

Just like saying Hulk clashing with Red Shulk and destroying a planet can't be used as evidence to say Hulk or Red Shulk could do it alone. I never said Superman couldn't do it on his own. I simply pointed out that feat can't be used to say he can, when it's clearly from him and another Superman fighting.
The context is that the two supermen were hitting so hard that they were destroying earth and reality alongside it and living each other's life and rebuilding it. In the same fight they hit each other so hard that the boundaries of space-time shattered.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_70950400rk0.jpg

Even though superman alone destroyed the earth by his punch here?

http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=18-1.jpg

KingD19
I don't get how you don't get what I'm saying. Doing it in another scan is fine. That's proof positive I didn't need. I was saying the scan presented, of 2 Supermen destroying a world can't be used to say 1 Superman can destroy the world. It's a shared feat so a single person can't claim it.

Posting a scan of 1 Superman destroying a world is fine. Since it's just him, because of that scan you can say "Yeah, Superman can do it in one punch."

But you can't say "Yeah, Superman can do it in one punch." And then post a scan of 2 Supermen going at it.

That's the only point I've been making.

abhilegend
I don't get how you don't get what I'm saying. Doing it in another scan is fine. That's proof positive I didn't need. I was saying the scan presented, of 2 Supermen destroying a world can't be used to say 1 Superman can destroy the world. It's a shared feat so a single person can't claim it.

Posting a scan of 1 Superman destroying a world is fine. Since it's just him, because of that scan you can say "Yeah, Superman can do it in one punch."

But you can't say "Yeah, Superman can do it in one punch." And then post a scan of 2 Supermen going at it.

That's the only point I've been making.
Ok. So you agree that superman can destroy a planet in one punch now?

KingD19
Lol. I never said he couldn't.

celeyhyga17
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view& amp;current=AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORC
ES5.jpg
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/?action=view&current=02-03.jpg

You know what's funny? The people who are now going gaga over the narration saying the planet shatterd were the one who said that this feat isn't world shattering even though both the narration and characters stated so.
Can't believe ure still peddling this thing...
sick

psycho gundam
I edited the post. Superman did destroy the planet by his own here.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_18-1.jpg this was debunked a week or so ago, remember?

JBL
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this was debunked a week or so ago, remember? It has been debunked far longer than that. Superman has NEVER destroyed a planet. Out of 50 plus years of feats and not having a single planet destroying feat proves this. What writers HAVE put him up against are small moons, shadow moons and smaller things, and even then he is shown to have to ram them at high speed or needing to build up mass to help him thus making even those small bodies 70% flight feats.

carver9
The writer even said the Supermen didn't destroy the planet. ABHI just doesn't give up...he will forever post those debunk scans. Lord.

ODG
Yes, Superman can. Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He obviously can, and iirc has already done so. He hasn't done so yet. But the lack of strictly precedential evidence doesn't serve to banish the vast amount of direct and circumstantial evidence that comics provide in establishing so.

comicfan11
I say Supes can do it.
But the scans abhi is trying to push are not evidence of that. And debunked as some have mentioned.

KingD19
I knew they'd been debated. Not debunked.

But yeah, I still believe given the stipulations Superman can destroy the planet. But it's good to know how those feats go one way or the other. Wouldn't make sense for Earth to be destroyed...then Superman is on it.

celeyhyga17
I knew they'd been debated. Not debunked.

But yeah, I still believe given the stipulations Superman can destroy the planet. But it's good to know how those feats go one way or the other. Wouldn't make sense for Earth to be destroyed...then Superman is on it.
It's more on the debunked side.
Pretty sure the writer said that they were sharing memories instead of actually indirectly punching worlds out.

KingD19
Ahhhhh.

celeyhyga17
Ahhhhh.
It's still quite a feat for what it was don't get me wrong. I just don't believe it's the feat that Ahbi was making it out to be. There were all kinds of things going on due to the whole planet being in flux.

It's just not ure standard planet busting feat. It's just not.

Endless Mike
He does it in one.

Both Superman and Thor have feats requiring way more energy than is required here.

abhilegend
Can't believe ure still peddling this thing...
sick
I'm not sure why you're still pretending that you did anything there other than making a fool of yourself.Originally posted by psycho gundam
this was debunked a week or so ago, remember?
Debunked by whom, psycho?Originally posted by JBL
It has been debunked far longer than that. Superman has NEVER destroyed a planet. Out of 50 plus years of feats and not having a single planet destroying feat proves this. What writers HAVE put him up against are small moons, shadow moons and smaller things, and even then he is shown to have to ram them at high speed or needing to build up mass to help him thus making even those small bodies 70% flight feats. Originally posted by carver9
The writer even said the Supermen didn't destroy the planet. ABHI just doesn't give up...he will forever post those debunk scans. Lord.
Both of you, shut up. I've had enough of your BS and JBL was even warned for such things.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It's more on the debunked side.
Pretty sure the writer said that they were sharing memories instead of actually indirectly punching worlds out.
Post the quote where he said that they were not destroying world or stop this BS.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It's still quite a feat for what it was don't get me wrong. I just don't believe it's the feat that Ahbi was making it out to be. There were all kinds of things going on due to the whole planet being in flux.

It's just not ure standard planet busting feat. It's just not.
Post a proof of this too.

dmills

laughing out loud

As for the op. Based on a 5 hit minimum stip? No. But I do think he can bust a planet under certain circumstances.

-Pr-

This guy knows what's up.

abhilegend
Seriously, does anybody has the link to this supposed Joe Kelly interview which Rage and Celey cling to their life? Considering it contradicts his own words in the comics when he wrote Kal-L and Superman fight and Supergirl and Power Girl fight he himself wrote, why is it even being used as a mean to discredit a feat?

-Pr-
What interview?

dmills
Seriously, does anybody has the link to this supposed Joe Kelly interview which Rage and Celey cling to their life? Considering it contradicts his own words in the comics when he wrote Kal-L and Superman fight and Supergirl and Power Girl fight he himself wrote, why is it even being used as a mean to discredit a feat?

That's on them to post it if they want it seriously considered. I wouldn't worry too much about it for now tbh.

deathlife
Originally posted by comicfan11
I say Supes can do it.
But the scans abhi is trying to push are not evidence of that. And debunked as some have mentioned.

Qft

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
What interview?
The one which Rage and Celey use to discredit Superman and Kal-L's feats in their first fight even though using an interview to discredit feats isn't allowed per forum rules and it even contradicts three comic fights between Superman, Kal-L, Supergirl and Power Girl. I've searched for it and hasn't found any such interview on internet.Originally posted by dmills
That's on them to post it if they want it seriously considered. I wouldn't worry too much about it for now tbh.
The last time I asked rage, he didn't answer where he found the interview. Its getting tiresome when Celey and Carver are shouting "feat debunked" everytime without any proof at all.

celeyhyga17
The one which Rage and Celey use to discredit Superman and Kal-L's feats in their first fight even though using an interview to discredit feats isn't allowed per forum rules and it even contradicts three comic fights between Superman, Kal-L, Supergirl and Power Girl. I've searched for it and hasn't found any such interview on internet.
The last time I asked rage, he didn't answer where he found the interview. Its getting tiresome when Celey and Carver are shouting "feat debunked" everytime without any proof at all.
Dude this is not ure regular world shattering feat. Frukkin context man. How can u not get that into ure noggin? We've been over this a million times.

Cogito

thumb up

Also, there have been numerous narrations depicting Superman punching with enough force to shatter a moon. If he can shatter a moon in one punch, a planet in 5 should be doable, especially given how he could reach back and punch harder, I'm sure.

Silent Master
Dude this is not ure regular world shattering feat. Frukkin context man. How can u not get that into ure noggin? We've been over this a million times.

Taken from Abhi's fanboy bible, page 1: Context only matters if it makes Superman's feats look better.

celeyhyga17
For any of you who are interested, here u go...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=520290&pagenumber=36

I swear he's a glutton for punishment.. I don't know why he keeps doing this to himself. Read from pg 36 on...

abhilegend
Post the context then by all means. Post the link to the interview which you're referring to while you're at it. It was said six times that "world shattered", you have any proof at all that it wasn't earth?

abhilegend
For any of you who are interested, here u go...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=520290&pagenumber=36

I swear he's a glutton for punishment.. I don't know why he keeps doing this to himself. Read from pg 36 on...
You mean where you and rage posted nothing but an interview from Joe Kelly without any proof that if it is even valid and ignored outright proofs which I posted?

First thing first, post the link of this interview. Who knows if it is even a valid reference or just made up. I first saw this on herochat and when I demanded the link, the poster mysteriously vanished and never responded to the thread. Hope you do a better job.

You are such a dick rider.

celeyhyga17
You mean where you posted nothing but an interview from rage without any proof that if it is even valid and ignored outright proof which I posted?

You are such a dick rider.
You do know that every time u resort to name calling, it brings a smile to my face.

I won't resort to that however. I never do... big grin

abhilegend
You do know that every time u resort to name calling, it brings a smile to my face.

I won't resort to that however. I never do... big grin
Its a nickname for Dick Rider fans like you and dmills. Its not name calling. I'm sorry if that sounded like name calling.

Now post the link to the interview dick rider.

celeyhyga17
Post the context then by all means. Post the link to the interview which you're referring to while you're at it. It was said six times that "world shattered", you have any proof at all that it wasn't earth?
Dude... Seriously?

Here's what happened.

With each blow, they individually experience the life memories of the other. They perceive each others' realities as they would have lived them. As they fight, they experience the life of the other, and show how they would have handled decisions differently...

How can you not understand that? Hell at one point one of their HV's "shattered a world" and they experienced these memories of each other again. Now ure telling me a lone small hv blew up a world instantly? Wtf?!!

In fact, the only real damage they did was busting up parts of the Metropolis they were fighting in.

celeyhyga17
Its a nickname for Dick Rider fans like you and dmills. Its not name calling. I'm sorry if that sounded like name calling.

Now post the link to the interview dick rider.
Never said I had the link. I was referring to Rage's post.

Btw I know all about Rich Rider aka Dick Rider. I'm not stooped.. I know what an underhanded attack looks like.

carver9
Hyperbole.

abhilegend
Dude... Seriously?

Here's what happened.

With each blow, they individually experience the life memories of the other. They perceive each others' realities as they would have lived them. As they fight, they experience the life of the other, and show how they would have handled decisions differently...

How can you not understand that? Hell at one point one of their HV's "shattered a world" and they experienced these memories of each other again. Now ure telling me a lone small hv blew up a world instantly? Wtf?!!

In fact, the only real damage they did was busting up parts of the Metropolis they were fighting in.
Yes, seriously.

We all got that from the scans I posted. I asked if you have any proof that the "world shattering" was not as it was said "Who can strike with such force they shatter-".

Apparently nothing outside your theories.

Superman at one point moved a planet which dwarfed Jupiter with a samller looking HV beam by powering up its engines and participated in creating a big bang with HV. Stop using art as something and asking rheotirical questions. If it said it shattered the world, it shattered the world. You have any proof that it didn't shatter the world?

Nope.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Never said I had the link. I was referring to Rage's post.

Btw I know all about Rich Rider aka Dick Rider. I'm not stooped.. I know what an underhanded attack looks like.
So it was just made up? Since Rage never provided the link either.

Like I said I use it all the time when I talk to dmills.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperbole.
Six hyperboles in three comics saying the exact same thing ? Lawlz.

celeyhyga17
Yes, seriously.

We all got that from the scans I posted. I asked if you have any proof that the "world shattering" was not as it was said "Who can strike with such force they shatter-".

Apparently nothing outside your theories.

Superman at one point moved a planet which dwarfed Jupiter with a samller looking HV beam by powering up its engines and participated in creating a big bang with HV. Stop using art as something and asking rheotirical questions.

You have any proof that it didn't shatter the world?
Wow.. Did u not see earth 2 completely intact after their fight? Are u blind or are u choosing to be blind?
Even if they did shatter worlds, it's due to the whole place being in flux like I've said a million times over. This is not a usual planet busting feat like ure trying so desperately to portray.

If it said it shattered the world, it shattered the world. Rofl.. Btw If this isn't one of ure most hypocritical statements ever.

Zack Fair
I think Superman could do it in either case. thumb up

abhilegend
Wow.. Did u not see earth 2 completely intact after their fight? Are u blind or are u choosing to be blind?
Even if they did shatter worlds, it's due to the whole place being in flux like I've said a million times over. This is not a usual planet busting feat like ure trying so desperately to portray.

Rofl.. Btw If this isn't one of ure most hypocritical statements ever.
So you now chosing to cling to something which wasn't shown? Aren't you the same guy who said that Thor destroyed that planet despite there wasn't any planet shown to be destroyed?

Proof of the flux being a factor in the fight? If it was a factor in the fight there would've been at least one reference to it, right?

Desperate? Me? You're the one who's being desperate enough to post interviews with nothing to verify it and then making wild guesses. I'm sticking to what the comics told me.

Why is that hypocritical? Also rich coming from you.

celeyhyga17
So you now chosing to cling to something which wasn't shown? Aren't you the same guy who said that Thor destroyed that planet despite there wasn't any planet shown to be destroyed?

Proof of the flux being a factor in the fight? If it was a factor in the fight there would've been at least one reference to it, right?

Desperate? Me? You're the one who's being desperate enough to post interviews with nothing to verify it and then making wild guesses. I'm sticking to what the comics told me.

Why is that hypocritical? Also rich coming from you.
Don't put words into my mouth. Please reread what I wrote on all those other threads concerning the Gorr fight. You're just putting ure foot into ure own mouth again.

I even gave multiple definitions of the word shattered.

In reference to the Gorr fight, what I tried my best to convey was the indirect damage that was coming mainly from Thor's bludgeoning of Gorr and how astronomically impressive it was. Something u so vehemently tried to dismiss because the whole scene was too butthurt for u. Get it right before u make ureself look stooped.

abhilegend
Don't put words into my mouth. Please reread what I wrote on all those other threads concerning the Gorr fight. You're just putting ure foot into ure own mouth again.

I even gave multiple definitions of the word shattered.

In reference to the Gorr fight, what I tried my best to convey was the indirect damage that was coming mainly from Thor's bludgeoning of Gorr and how astronomically impressive it was. Something u so vehemently tried to dismiss because the whole scene was too butthurt for u. Get it right before u make ureself look stooped.
You didn't say that the planet was totally shattered despite there being no shattered planet? Yes or no.

Which means what? We aren't in a grammar class.

I didn't deny anything which was outright said once, yet you're discarding world shattered told to us six times and making wild guesses threads after threads which is the definition of butthurt. Post proofs to your theories or drop this. Also how hypocritical of you to use a backhanded remark after posting this

celeyhyga17
You didn't say that the planet was totally shattered despite there being no shattered planet? Yes or no.
Wut are u talkin bout? Worlds were shattered end of story. Move on.

Which means what? We aren't in a grammar class.

I didn't deny anything which was outright said once, yet you're discarding world shattered told to us six times and making wild guesses threads after threads which is the definition of butthurt. Post proofs to your theories or drop this. Also how hypocritical of you to use a backhanded remark after posting this
Nothing backhanded about what I said. I'm tell u straight up.

Anyways, I'll get back to u.

JBL
Has superman ever destroyed a planet in 1,2,3,4 or 5 hits? NO. He has not. You cannot say that a character that has been around for 50 plus years, who has NEVER been shown to punch a planet to destruction, can do it. It has to be done for it to count. That goes for any high strength character.

abhilegend
Wut are u talkin bout? Worlds were shattered end of story. Move on.

Nothing backhanded about what I said. I'm tell u straight up.

Anyways, I'll get back to u.
Just like superman said the world was shattered, right?

So you admit that you were bashing me?

Get that interview's link while you're at it.Originally posted by JBL
Has superman ever destroyed a planet in 1,2,3,4 or 5 hits? NO. He has not. You cannot say that a character that has been around for 50 plus years, who has NEVER been shown to punch a planet to destruction, can do it. It has to be done for it to count. That goes for any high strength character.
Are you sure superman has never destroyed a planet in his 50 years history? That includes pre-crisis superman too FYI.

celeyhyga17
This is the fight as seen in IC #5. Throughout the fight, we see them "shattering worlds" and experiencing each other's lives with each blow (as seen in tie-ins like Superman #226, Action Comics#836, Adventures of Superman #649).

Even attacks that include heat vision "shattered worlds" and swapped memories confused... All the while earth 2 is in flux due to Alexander Luthor's meddling. And still u want everyone to believe it's a standard run o' the mill planet busting feat??? Are u nutz?

In terms of actual physical collateral damage, all u have to look at is Infinite Crisis #5.. They never really destroyed worlds in the literal sense. In reality their fight never really went past a few city blocks.
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0513_zps71e78d57.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0514_zpsf879356e.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0515_zps288372cd.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0517_zps977c6164.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0518_zpsae9968b9.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0519_zpsf85f396d.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0520_zps30610093.jpg

chipguy_okay
1 Punch to get to the earth's core and one more punch to explode it.

xJLxKing
They didnt destroy world because they were hitting each other

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by xJLxKing
They didnt destroy world because they were hitting each other Wait so u agree they didn't "shatter worlds" or they did? embarrasment

Damborgson
yes, five shots is more than enough.

Zack Fair
This is the fight as seen in IC #5. Throughout the fight, we see them "shattering worlds" and experiencing each other's lives with each blow (as seen in tie-ins like Superman #226, Action Comics#836, Adventures of Superman #649).

Even attacks that include heat vision "shattered worlds" and swapped memories confused... All the while earth 2 is in flux due to Alexander Luthor's meddling. And still u want everyone to believe it's a standard run o' the mill planet busting feat??? Are u nutz?

In terms of actual physical collateral damage, all u have to look at is Infinite Crisis #5.. They never really destroyed worlds in the literal sense. In reality their fight never really went past a few city blocks.
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0513_zps71e78d57.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0514_zpsf879356e.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0515_zps288372cd.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0517_zps977c6164.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0518_zpsae9968b9.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0519_zpsf85f396d.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0520_zps30610093.jpg F U for showing us saggy old **** WW again

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Zack Fair
F U for showing us saggy old **** WW again
Bullshiet!! You know she's still a GILF!! Mmmhmm....

abhilegend

http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0520_zps30610093.jpg
No it isn't.

Its a different fight with totally different writers and circumstances. There was no mention of world shattering or even them sharing the memories like they did in the Joe Kelly fight. Lois Lane of earth-2 was alive when this fight took place in AOS 649, AC 836 and Superman 226.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16261801_08.jpg

Yet, superman only reached on Earth-2 AFTER Lois Lane died on Earth-2 and he heard Kal-L screaming in IC 5. The scenarios are different, the time of fighting is different and the outcome is different under a different writer. Its a different fight altogether.

Pretty disingenuous of you as always though.

celeyhyga17
No it isn't.

Its a different fight with totally different writers and circumstances. There was no mention of world shattering or even them sharing the memories like they did in the Joe Kelly fight. Lois Lane of earth-2 was alive when this fight took place in AOS 649, AC 836 and Superman 226.

http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/16261801_08.jpg

Yet, superman only reached on Earth-2 AFTER Lois Lane died on Earth-2 and he heard Kal-L screaming in IC 5. The scenarios are different, the time of fighting is different and the outcome is different under a different writer. Its a different fight altogether.

Pretty disingenuous of you as always though. What? Please explain ureself. Are u trying to tell me IC #5 is a totally different fight from AoS #649AC #836, & Superman #226?

abhilegend
What? Please explain ureself. Are u trying to tell me IC #5 is a totally different fight from AoS #649AC #836, & Superman #226?
Yes. Johns apparently forgot that the fight was already taking place in Superman titles and wrote it as if it started in IC 5. Look at the bottom where it says "To be continued in Infinite Crisis 5"

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg

But when we see the fight in IC 5, superman didn't even came to Earth-2 untill lois died which directly contradicts AC 836, there was no memory sharing with punches, no "world shattering" punches and most importantly Supermen weren't stopped by Wonder Woman in tie-ins. Its not the first time an Event book has ignored a tie-in. Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War and Infinity Crusade have many such errors. You remember Maelstrom vs IG Thanos in Quasar and how Starlin ignored in IG, right? Its one of those cases.

celeyhyga17
Yes. Johns apparently forgot that the fight was already taking place in Superman titles and wrote it as if it started in IC 5. Look at the bottom where it says "To be continued in Infinite Crisis 5"

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/abhilegend/Superman/th_AOS649SURVIVESTIMEREALITYSHATERINGFORCES5.jpg

But when we see the fight in IC 5, superman didn't even came to Earth-2 untill lois died which directly contradicts AC 836, there was no memory sharing with punches, no "world shattering" punches and most importantly Supermen weren't stopped by Wonder Woman in tie-ins. Its not the first time an Event book has ignored a tie-in. Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity War and Infinity Crusade have many such errors. You remember Maelstrom vs IG Thanos in Quasar and how Starlin ignored in IG, right? Its one of those cases.
WTF!? Are u purposely being obtuse? It doesn't mean just because it said "to be continued in IC5" that it's a totally different fight.
U are delusional. For example in AoS #649, there's a pause in their fight in which they're minds are back in the empty and uninhabited earth as was clearly depicted in their tussle during IC#5.

Fer cryin out loud there is a Trade Paperback titled "Superman: Infinite Crisis" that collects IC #5, Supes #226, AC#836, and AoS #649. It brings to light the happenings of what transpired when they came to blows in the main story which is from IC #5.

Seriously Ahbi... This has got to stop.
Wtf are u talking about?

abhilegend
WTF!? Are u purposely being obtuse? It doesn't mean just because it said "to be continued in IC5" that it's a totally different fight.
U are delusional. For example in AoS #649, there's a pause in their fight in which they're minds are back in the empty and uninhabited earth as was clearly depicted in their tussle during IC#5.

Fer cryin out loud there is a Trade Paperback titled "Superman: Infinite Crisis" that collects IC #5, Supes #226, AC#836, and AoS #649. It brings to light the happenings of what transpired when they came to blows in the main story which is from IC #5.

Seriously Ahbi... This has got to stop.
Wtf are u talking about?
So tell me Celey, how is Lois Lane alive in AC 836 when she already died before Supermen started to fight in IC 5? Now you're telling me that since all these are collected in a TPB, this is one fight? Hahaha, that's one of the most laughable excuses I've ever seen.

Cogito
Originally posted by JBL

In 50 years I've never seen Superman kill a human. Obviously he can't do it... roll eyes (sarcastic)

celeyhyga17
So tell me Celey, how is Lois Lane alive in AC 836 when she already died before Supermen started to fight in IC 5? Now you're telling me that since all these are collected in a TPB, this is one fight? Hahaha, that's one of the most laughable excuses I've ever seen.
Omg. Reading incomprehension for the loss. It was a quick flashback which renewed Kal-L's determination to do even better than what Kal-El did in his life.

Laughable excuse? Wtf?!!? Again u are purposely trying to be obtuse? All this swapping of memories were in chronological order. It was all part of the "This Is Your Life" story arc which ran through a. Superman #26, b. Action Comics #836, and c. Adventures of Superman #649 consecutively. Like I said, it went into detail of what was happening in Infinite Crisis #5 when both Supermen came to blows in the uninhabited Metropolis of earth 2. They even had a collected trade paperback titled "Superman: Infinite Crisis" that collected those 3 books plus Infinite Crisis #5.

Seriously man... Concede the point. U are going down like a house of cards. Save face... Please.

Jake where are you? I think the House of El really does need you now.

dmills

The last time I asked rage, he didn't answer where he found the interview. Its getting tiresome when Celey and Carver are shouting "feat debunked" every time without any proof at all.

Ah I see. Well I still think that you make yourself work too hard in these things. But do your thing man...

SevenShackles
Mogo wins...never said which planet big grin

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dmills
Ah I see. Well I still think that you make yourself work too hard in these things. But do your thing man...
We don't even need that Kelly's quote.
Proof is in the comics. Anyone with the ability to properly read what's on panel will understand what's really going on.

Villelater
I saw Superman sweat while moving Earth a very small distance...if a planet was thrown at him well...its going to hurt if he just stands there

Zack Fair
All heralds would be hurt by planets being thrown at them.

h1a8
Superman has many feats far above destroying a planet with a punch. Using those feats then of course Superman can do it.

/thread.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman has many feats far above destroying a planet with a punch. Using those feats then of course Superman can do it.

/thread.

What fts?

abhilegend
Omg. Reading incomprehension for the loss. It was a quick flashback which renewed Kal-L's determination to do even better than what Kal-El did in his life.

Laughable excuse? Wtf?!!? Again u are purposely trying to be obtuse? All this swapping of memories were in chronological order. It was all part of the "This Is Your Life" story arc which ran through a. Superman #26, b. Action Comics #836, and c. Adventures of Superman #649 consecutively. Like I said, it went into detail of what was happening in Infinite Crisis #5 when both Supermen came to blows in the uninhabited Metropolis of earth 2. They even had a collected trade paperback titled "Superman: Infinite Crisis" that collected those 3 books plus Infinite Crisis #5.

Seriously man... Concede the point. U are going down like a house of cards. Save face... Please.

Jake where are you? I think the House of El really does need you now.
Which showed that Lois was hurt and not dead like in IC 5. In IC 5 he was accusing superman of killing her and in those issues he was accusing him of hurting her. Next you will tell me that hurt=dead, right?

Infinite crisis 5 wasn't a part of "This is your life". There was no memory swapping, no "world shattering punches", lois lane was dead and its a different fight under a different writer.

I can tell how desperate you are at this point. Lulz.

Diesldude
So when the writer says "worlds shatter" for both Thor and Superman. It's literal for Thor but hyperbole for Superman? A lot of fair minded and unbiased fans here I see.

Diesldude
I haven't read the Thor: God of Thunder but from what you guys are saying, it looks interesting. I'll pick it up. Question, Of the three Thor's, which Thor hits Gorr with planet busting blows?

Endless Mike
I believe it was current Thor. And it's literal for both of them.

JakeTheBank
It was current Thor, and by narration and art alike, he was indeed shattering the planet he was fighting Gorr on in addition to damaging a distant moon with the force of his blows.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
So when the writer says "worlds shatter" for both Thor and Superman. It's literal for Thor but hyperbole for Superman? A lot of fair minded and unbiased fans here I see.

You're kind of directing this at the wrong people.

JakeTheBank
Who are these "a lot"?

abhilegend
Six times in three comics saying the same thing are obviously hyperboles.

carver9
Statements are hyperbole. A total of times doesn't take away from this. If you can't accept one statement, you shouldn't accept the other...hypocrite.

Diesldude
It was current Thor, and by narration and art alike, he was indeed shattering the planet he was fighting Gorr on in addition to damaging a distant moon with the force of his blows. They were fighting on a planet that was shattering. Was it shown shattered? Honest questions because I haven't read this arc yet.

Diesldude
Who are these "a lot"?
fair minded and unbiased fans..

Diesldude
Six times in three comics saying the same thing are obviously hyperboles. I know right, it's not like the 2 superman haven't ran into each other afterwards in a non physical confrontation and nothing of this sort happened. These 2 supermen were going all out and they were destroying time, space and the planet.

If the conditions played into their feat, Iirc there were other duplicates that met but did not have the same type of results.

abhilegend
Statements are hyperbole. A total of times doesn't take away from this. If you can't accept one statement, you shouldn't accept the other...hypocrite.
I accepted the statement in Thor's feat. I don't know why you are so bitter.Originally posted by Diesldude
I know right, it's not like the 2 superman haven't ran into each other afterwards in a non physical confrontation and nothing of this sort happened. These 2 supermen were going all out and they were destroying time, space and the planet.

If the conditions played into their feat, Iirc there were other duplicates that met but did not have the same type of results.
Yup. They even spell it out how the world was destroyed "Who can strike with such force they shatter-", "Our blows have destroyed the boundaries of space-time" and all that. If anybody else like Thor had said those words and somebody said that this isn't planet shattering, we would've seen a shitstorm like never seen before. Its superman so it must've been hyperbole though.

JBL
I accepted the statement in Thor's feat. I don't know why you are so bitter.
Yup. They even spell it out how the world was destroyed "Who can strike with such force they shatter-", "Our blows have destroyed the boundaries of space-time" and all that. If anybody else like Thor had said those words and somebody said that this isn't planet shattering, we would've seen a shitstorm like never seen before. Its superman so it must've been hyperbole though. Its hyperbole when we know what really happened. You are trying to sell YOUR version of a feat,but people who know better are not buying.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Its hyperbole when we know what really happened. You are trying to sell YOUR version of a feat,but people who know better are not buying.
You can repeat a million times more and it would still change nothing.

celeyhyga17
Which showed that Lois was hurt and not dead like in IC 5. In IC 5 he was accusing superman of killing her and in those issues he was accusing him of hurting her. Next you will tell me that hurt=dead, right?

Infinite crisis 5 wasn't a part of "This is your life". There was no memory swapping, no "world shattering punches", lois lane was dead and its a different fight under a different writer.

I can tell how desperate you are at this point. Lulz.
I just explained it to you. Do I have to hold ure hand for everything? It's the same damned fight. Now ure just in full denial.
I know right, it's not like the 2 superman haven't ran into each other afterwards in a non physical confrontation and nothing of this sort happened. These 2 supermen were going all out and they were destroying time, space and the planet.

Easily explained as u will soon see. Believe me if you reread the whole thing, things will be so much clearer.
I accepted the statement in Thor's feat. I don't know why you are so bitter.
Yup. They even spell it out how the world was destroyed "Who can strike with such force they shatter-", "Our blows have destroyed the boundaries of space-time" and all that. If anybody else like Thor had said those words and somebody said that this isn't planet shattering, we would've seen a shitstorm like never seen before. Its superman so it must've been hyperbole though.
Yes. That same thing about counterparts was brought up in the other thread that I originally posted. Other than the whole place being in flux due to Alexander Luthor, he made it quite clear that he needed Kal-L. For some reason he couldn't explain, he was very essential to his plans. It's as if Luthor believed that Kal had a strong effect on the multiverse. Hence the side effects of anything wonky that happens surrounding him. How do you not know this?
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0522_zps77ffd2e4.jpg
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0523_zps1e098ad6.jpg

And for the lulz... You keep asking for proof that the whole area was in flux, well here you go. I can't believe I even had to post this since it's plainly obvious what the whole flarkin story was about from the get go. In Kal-L's own mouth, "The multiverse is unstable".
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/twinzeeto/Supes/InfiniteCrisis0605_zpsa682125b.jpg

abhilegend
I just explained it to you. You mean you threw things in dark and hoped something sticks? First learn to stand up on your own and not use someone else's arguments. Not at all. Haha.

Haha, at this point I'm not sure you believe your own words.

From an interview with no link to verify it. First of all the flux started in IC 5 which happened AFTER that fight as stated in AOS 649, "To be continued in Infinite Crisis 5". It was a node to the fact that Kal-L was the first character published by DC. Haha, this is even more hilarious than your previous attempts. Like the wonky affects when Superman and Kal-L fought in IC 5 which included a wrecked car and some buildings?

You're digging a hole deeper than ever. That was after Alex started merging universes to find the perfect universe and they started destroying themselves. Not that it has any affect on the fight in AC 836, Superman 226 and AOS 649 since it took place before the rebirth of multiverse in IC 5. Haha, this is getting amusing.

Diesldude
Cely's post is quite long and it will be difficult to post it here using my phone and break it down. So I'll just state my opinion of the events he posted. I thought that flux started after the fight too. You can see the panel with kal L holding Lois while Alex is still speaking. After the panel Alex initiates the flux and kal L notes it by calling out his name. Then they start noticing all those new earths start popping up on the sky. It seems to have occurred after the fight.

abhilegend
Cely's post is quite long and it will be difficult to post it here using my phone and break it down. So I'll just state my opinion of the events he posted. I thought that flux started after the fight too. You can see the panel with kal L holding Lois while Alex is still speaking. After the panel Alex initiates the flux and kal L notes it by calling out his name. Then they start noticing all those new earths start popping up on the sky. It seems to have occurred after the fight.
thumb up

He is so desperate now that he would try anything to discredit it.

celeyhyga17
You mean you threw things in dark and hoped something sticks? First learn to stand up on your own and not use someone else's arguments. Not at all. Haha.

Haha, at this point I'm not sure you believe your own words.

From an interview with no link to verify it. First of all the flux started in IC 5 which happened AFTER that fight as stated in AOS 649, "To be continued in Infinite Crisis 5". It was a node to the fact that Kal-L was the first character published by DC. Haha, this is even more hilarious than your previous attempts. Like the wonky affects when Superman and Kal-L fought in IC 5 which included a wrecked car and some buildings?

You're digging a hole deeper than ever. That was after Alex started merging universes to find the perfect universe and they started destroying themselves. Not that it has any affect on the fight in AC 836, Superman 226 and AOS 649 since it took place before the rebirth of multiverse in IC 5. Haha, this is getting amusing.
All I've got to say is Wow! The ridiculousness of this post has reached new levels of stupidity never before seen in these forums. You are just in complete full denial mode. It's hilarious yet so sad. How can I even properly reply now?
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo213/Sick020/picard-facepalm.jpg

Do me a favor. Please read the comics if u are unsure. I know it's only an opinion, but why reply to something even though you have no real platform to stand on? You are going the wrong way and will end up the way of Ahbi.

dmills
Originally posted by Villelater
I saw Superman sweat while moving Earth a very small distance...if a planet was thrown at him well...its going to hurt if he just stands there

I lol'd.

-Pr-
Not this fight again...

Zack Fair
Close the thread before its too late?

-Pr-
Thinking about it...

celeyhyga17
Thinking about it...
So is there a mod ruling on that "feat"?

-Pr-
So is there a mod ruling on that "feat"?

I have my own opinion on it, but as far as an actual ruling goes, i'm not sure whether that would be overstepping my bounds somewhat.

celeyhyga17
I have my own opinion on it, but as far as an actual ruling goes, i'm not sure whether that would be overstepping my bounds somewhat.
I'm cool with that.
thumb up

Damborgson

Give me mod powers for 10 minutes. I'll do what needs to be done.

Branlor Swift
Wait, is someone saying that the two renditions of the Supermen fighting are different fights?

And I'm sure this has been proven here... ?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Wait, is someone saying that the two renditions of the Supermen fighting are different fights?

Lol... Believe me when I say I've lost precious brain cells trying to explain.

It's complete denial mode at this point.

JBL
Originally posted by Cogito
In 50 years I've never seen Superman kill a human. Obviously he can't do it... roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman is a hero. He protects humans and other good lifeforms. Yet he has killed beings far stronger than humans, so we know he can. He has NEVER destroyed a planet, moon or anything very large by punching it, he has on panel flew into large objects ( none even close to planet size ) at great speeds to help destroy them and was koed by doing so on one occasion. There is NO scans, and i say it again.... There is NO scan that exist that show superman destroying a moon let alone a planet by punching it. HOWEVER. There are PLENTY scans showing him FAILING to destroy large bodies by punching them and plenty of scans showing him having to ram large objects just to crack, split or destroy them. sad

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson
Give me mod powers for 10 minutes. I'll do what needs to be done.

Yeah, because you can TOTALLY be trusted, right... Right, Asgardian Abhi?

curryman

Did you just call him Rage?

Silent Master
Originally posted by curryman
Did you just call him Rage?

No, pr called him Rage's retarded 3rd cousin.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Silent Master
laughing

Zack Fair
ROFL

Damborgson

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20200000/The-Dean-Winchester-Single-Tear-in-When-The-Levee-Breaks-supernatural-20261995-510-260.gif

That way waaay over the top.

Bada will hear about this.

-Pr-
laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

I love when this guy joins the frey. I'm hoping this isn't his only post.

Zack Fair
I love when this guy joins the frey. I'm hoping this isn't his only post. We're experiencing techical difficulties. Please stand by.

Edit **** it

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/gifs-of-2011/bieber-csi.gif

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
We're experiencing techical difficulties. Please stand by.

Edit **** it

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/gifs-of-2011/bieber-csi.gif

laughing out loud laughing out loud

dmills
Originally posted by Silent Master

Cold blooded!

Diesldude
^^ I didn't think it was funny. Abhi probably forgot more comics then he'll ever read.

Silent Master
^^ I didn't think it was funny. Abhi probably forgot more comics then he'll ever read.

So abhi has alzheimers, that explains so much...thank you for telling us.

Damborgson

Do you charge for your white knighting services?

Diesldude
Superfans gotta stick together. That's why Jake will never be accepted into the house El. Maybe as a butler or something, but never as the king of the household.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>