Hellfire Chain Vs Lasso of truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Which is more effective and powerful

Sin I AM
Lasso stomps

Q99
Yea, gotta go for lasso. It's size-changing means it can be used to hold individuals, groups, or help tow the moon. It can be used as a slicing weapon or whip. It can stop spells and break illusions, and incapacitate even powerful foes. It's almost impossible to break, strength won't do the job, and it's been used to take down gods.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, gotta go for lasso. It's size-changing means it can be used to hold individuals, groups, or help tow the moon. It can be used as a slicing weapon or whip. It can stop spells and break illusions, and incapacitate even powerful foes. It's almost impossible to break, strength won't do the job, and it's been used to take down gods. the hellfire chain can stiffen as a staff, is unbreakable, links can break apart and be used and throwing stars, it can lenghthen to unknown limits, he can be used as a saw, gr spins it at tremendous speeds and it can cut threw virtually any material and it responds to gr via his mind and his mind only but yeah, lasso very slighlty

JakeTheBank
Lasso.

SevenShackles
I rather have the hellfire chain as part of my personal arsenal but the lasso of truth has the slight advantage in terms of 'which is better/more powerful/multiple-functional'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.