Thor vs Composite Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Regular Thor vs CSM

1. Slug fest
2. Both use full powers & abilties no BFR
3. BFR on

Who wins this?

Silent Master
Composite Superman?

ozz81
Originally posted by Silent Master
Composite Superman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_Superman

this sm.

xJLxKing
Lol takes one hit for thor to die

SevenShackles
How the hell is Thor supposed to fight composite superman?! At least make it one of the stronger incarnations of Thor.

Zack Fair
http://comicbook.com/files/2011/08/thor-dead-300x250.jpg

Golgo13
laughing out loud

How does cs win?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud

How does cs win?

He is like Amazo/super Adaptoid but with all the powers of the Legion of superheroes And they stack.

How can Thor beat him?

Also I don't remember but does anyone know if Composite Superman Pre-crisis or not? I always forget this.

Zack Fair
Pre Crisis.

One look at his design and you can tell he is PC

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Pre Crisis.

One look at his design and you can tell he is PC
Thanks. Lol I have made bad calls before with such things so now i just ask. thumb up

Digi
Composite is Trans. If you take all of those powers to their logical conclusion, he has Skyfather+ potential. But PC was a bit too silly to really see most of them stack intelligently.

But yeah, Thor loses hard.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Composite is Trans. If you take all of those powers to their logical conclusion, he has Skyfather+ potential. But PC was a bit too silly to really see most of them stack intelligently.

But yeah, Thor loses hard.

His first and third were pretty stupid (The third especially dumb, considering he was defeated by falling for a fake, made up illness..), but his second incarnation was pretty smart with the powers. His best feat is turning one half of PC Superman and Batman's body into anti matter, which involved combining several legionnaire's powers into an entirely new power..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.