Mad Thinker Vs TAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MT_zps25b1df7c.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TAO_zps01535303.jpg

Golgo13
Go!

StyleTime
Don't know much about Mad Thinker other than really general stuff. Tao can actually manipulate people while they are actively trying to apprehend him, but it seems like Thinker is more of an inventor.

How well can he fight? If Mad Thinker is smart enough to avoid Tao's manipulation, Tao could always just hand out an old-school ass whooping.

(I assume this is not god-mode Tao)

Golgo13
Prep battle, Style. I'm having difficult putting someone up against TAO, because of his manipulation abilities. It seems the smarter you are, the more susceptible you are to his mind games.

Who is a good match for TAO in the Marvel Universe in your opinion? Doctor Doom?

cdtm
Doom wouldn't even bother, he'd just let a Doom Bot handle him.

Pretty sure Tao's manipulation abilities wouldn't do much to a guy that shrugged off the Purple Man, assuming Doom even let him get that close.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Doom wouldn't even bother, he'd just let a Doom Bot handle him.

Pretty sure Tao's manipulation abilities wouldn't do much to a guy that shrugged off the Purple Man, assuming Doom even let him get that close.

TAO doesn't need to use his "powers" to manipulate events. He's that good.

cdtm
Against people he can manipulate, he's that good. Doom, he won't be able to manipulate. And he's not out prepping a guy that jacks powers from cosmics on a regular and regularly prep spars with Reed Richards.

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Against people he can manipulate, he's that good. Doom, he won't be able to manipulate. And he's not out prepping a guy that jacks powers from cosmics on a regular and regularly prep spars with Reed Richards.

TAO almost took over WS universe by jacking 3 powerful reality warpers.

cdtm
Joker actually did take over DCU by jacking 1 powerful reality warper.

And I wouldn't give Joker any sort of odds against Doom either. stick out tongue

What could Tao actually do against Doom? Try and talk him into surrendering?

Because if it comes down to force, Doom has the advantage in tech, power, tactics, and strategy, by a long shot.

Golgo13
Come on. Joker isn't on the level of TAO. TAO is a super genius with psychic capabilities to manipulate his opponents. And like I said he doesn't have to manipulate him on a psychic level.

I'm not saying TAO would beat Doom for a majority, but it's not going to be easy for Doom, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.