Solar Man of Atom vs Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aevier
Just as it says Strongest Versions of each who wins.

Personally I see it as a stalemate.

http://s238.photobucket.com/user/Galan_photos/media/solarpic.jpg.html

mighty adam
Solar man I think . You are talking about the dude from val comics right.

Aevier
Yes I am.

Galan007
Lucifer.

Aevier
Reasons being? I'd like some input.

Galan007
He tanked a multiversal big bang, and proceeded to warp said energies to his whim.

Aevier
How would that imply that he wins? I'm still on the thought of a draw t.t As Lucifer can tank it but Solar can also Dish it.

Aevier
But then I'm sure you know all of this seeing as you did make the respect thread....

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Galan007
He tanked a multiversal big bang, and proceeded to warp said energies to his whim.

Solar absorbed a blast that was destroying all of the Valiant and Wildstorm multiverses/omniverses when he was at half power.

kevdude
Has he ever defeated anybody while powerless? Just asking cause I don't know.

Aevier
If you're referring to solar then I believe he hasn't.

Aevier
Bump (Need more opinions)

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Solar absorbed a blast that was destroying all of the Valiant and Wildstorm multiverses/omniverses when he was at half power. sure did. heck, solar has more confirmed multiversal feats under his belt than any other character i know of. however, i personally feel that lucifer has a much better chance of beating solar, than solar has of beating him. infinite will is a pretty tough cookie to crack.

Golgo13
Lucifer.

Aevier
I see, I guess infinite will is a bit tough to overcome. It would still be close though, I'd assume.

Now I'm curious as to how well Lucifer would do in Exalted.

Cogito
Lucifer took the full force of God's power point blank. You'd have a hard time finding someone who'd throw so much more power at him that he breaks.

Aevier
I agree, whelp thanks for the opinions.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Cogito

Lucifer took the full force of God's power point blank.
When did the Presence attack Lucifer, and he withstood it?

"Id"
Originally posted by Mr Master
Not the Presence per say. He means Michael Demiurgos Blast, since he is the embodiment of Gods Power.

Cogito

He didn't. But Michael is God's power, in a literal abstract sense. Lucifer took Michael into the void and released his demiurgic power, which is tanked point blank and shaped into his own multiverse.

Mr Master
^^ I read ya friends, but if Michael is really "God's power"
and Lucifer tanked his attack,
then does this not = to the Presence attacking Lucifer, and Luc taking it?

In other words,
what makes the Presence more powerful (power-wise speaking) than Michael
if he is his power personified?

Cogito

In other words,

Good question.

Michael is God's power, as Lucifer God's will. Lucifer's power, if you will, is the ability to shape God's power to his whim (well, he was created to shape his power to God's plan).

The fact that Lucifer exists clearly shows that Michael can't control or shape his demiurgic power. Perhaps God, as a true omnipotent capable of shaping the power, could overwhelm Lucifer (he could certainly depower or erase Lucifer from existence in the first place). But Lucifer was created specifically to handle and shape infinite power, so overcoming that is...uncertain for sure.

TheGodKiller
There is no precedent for Lucifer actually tanking the Demiurgic creation blast rather than protecting himself using multiversa scale energy manipulation, especially when he performed the same feat several issues later, even while being in a severely depowered/weakened/injured state.

Yahweh has both the will and the power unlike Michael and Lucifer, each of whom has one but lacks the other.

operator616
when the titan brothers usurped the power of yahweh (presence) they were completely immune to michael's and lucifer's power, despite the fact that they didn't even have presence's full power.

michael's power is nowhere near the presence nor is lucifer's.

cdtm

In other words,

Who says he's God's power, though?

Presence flat out said he didn't actually need them, and was essentially trying to create a protege. All we know is Michael had enough power to create a universe/multiverse, but this says nothing to how his power level stacks against Presence himself... Logically, it's not likely Presence would have created a being that matches or exceeds his own power (Though I grant there's precedent for this, like Galactus with Tyrant. And for that matter, Synarr was near gods power, but only by absorbing creation...)

cdtm
Originally posted by Cogito

The fact that Lucifer exists clearly shows that Michael can't control or shape his demiurgic power.

Elaine Belloc with her fathers full power shaped her own universe, though.

Cogito
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
There is no precedent for Lucifer actually tanking the Demiurgic creation blast rather than protecting himself using multiversa scale energy manipulation

No precedent? It happened on panel. I know you've seen it. You could try to say that Lucifer warped Michael's power around him rather than tanking it, but you'd certainly have no proof other than your opinion.

Originally posted by operator616
when the titan brothers usurped the power of yahweh (presence) they were completely immune to michael's and lucifer's power, despite the fact that they didn't even have presence's full power.

michael's power is nowhere near the presence nor is lucifer's. Of course the titans were immune to their power, they (almost) became God himself. They were no more capable of being hurt than God would be. It would be foolish to claim that God could be harmed by Michael and/or Lucifer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.