Mad Jim Jaspers VS Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Mad Jim Jaspers- Moore

VS

Rune King Thor

Madness or monarch?

Aevier
Once again why You severely underestimate Mad Jim Jaspers

Tar-Antado
From what I read on this forum, it sounds like you can throw in every skyfather with RKT and it won't make a difference. MJJ wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Aevier
Once again why You severely underestimate Mad Jim Jaspers

I am not underestimating Jaspers at all. While brief, Rune King Thor's appearance left the impression that his versatility was limitless.

rotiart
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I am not underestimating Jaspers at all. While brief, Rune King Thor's appearance left the impression that his versatility was limitless.

Not sure what you've got for Thor that puts him above... At best... A cube being... I still think he simply reflected what sky fathers should actually do already.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by rotiart
Not sure what you've got for Thor that puts him above... At best... A cube being... I still think he simply reflected what sky fathers should actually do already.

Is "Cube being" an accurate description for Jaspers?

I ask because the Beyonder described pre-reboot Molecule Man as a cube being and he didn't display Jasper's level of power.

LeonBuco666
Jim owns a better fight imo (i may be wrong) jim jaspers and pr molecule man vs mxy, mxy would win but not in a stomp

Aevier
Cube beings are People with Universal plus traits. Has RKT Shown anything universal?

Besides that, Mad Jim Jaspers is Multiversal possibly Omni.

operator616
^616 MJJ is omniversal, 238 jaspers is multiversal.

cube beings are more than universal.

RKT didn't do anything impressive......all he did was defeat a magic drained mangog......defeat an amped loki......made surtur afraid of him.......defeat those who sit above in shadow with his father's help.

you can clearly see what a fair battle this is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.