Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

focus4chumps
confirmed and will be directed by zach snyder.

http://www.slashfilm.com/zack-snyder-will-direct-supermanbatman-movie-inspired-by-frank-millers-the-dark-knight-returns/

steverules_2
How can it be a superman film though? It's superman and Batman...if it's a cameo then sure it's superman 2...but it's superman and batman teaming up...then it's not really a superman movie cause it's batman as well

Impediment
Christian Bale has already stated that he's done with the Batman role.

Do you think he'll change his mind or will somebody else take on the mantle?

I say Bale won't return since this isn't the Nolanverse.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I saw crap about this when looking up Comic Con stuff... what a dumb idea.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Impediment

I'm going to take a page out of the Modern Family playbook and say, let's give Meryl Streep a shot.

Zack Fair
how is it dumb?

I'd like Bale to return, but I understand why he wants to pass the torch.

The_Tempest
Meryl Streep is less a torch than she is a blazing Thespian inferno.

marwash22
i hope not.

Baleman was the hero the franchise needed, but he's no longer the hero we want.

BruceSkywalker

technically it is since Nolan is Exec Producer. lol.. but yeah Bale is passing the torch.. I hope the new guy is just as good ..

I don't know what Goyer will write however I already suspect the story... Man this be a good day.. I am glad I am an aspiring screenwriter who is looking forward to this..

this is a great idea.. to put two of DC's best in the same film. I am there, will be seeing this at least 15 times

marwash22
my picks for new batman:

Sean Faris
Matt Bomer
Oliver Jackson Cohen
Liam McIntyre
Jensen Ackles
Dean Geyer

The_Tempest
Ackles is an interesting choice. He's got the gruff Batman voice down to an extent Bale never did. But he's too much of a prettyboy.

On the Supernatural side, Mischa Collins might be an even better choice.

Zack Fair
Dean as batman would make my life complete.

Lord Lucien
We've seen how impressive Karl Urban's chin is. Let's give Eomer a shot at Batman.

marwash22
Originally posted by The_Tempest
But he's too much of a prettyboy.
Bruce Wayne is a prettyboy.

http://i.imgur.com/DRlRmGB.jpg

besides, your face changes when you put on weight and muscle.

The_Tempest
You think that's pretty? Pffeh. uhuh

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by marwash22
Bruce Wayne is a prettyboy.

http://i.imgur.com/DRlRmGB.jpg

besides, your face changes when you put on weight and muscle. That's not pretty. That's Boys from Brazil.

marwash22
You think that's pretty? Pffeh. uhuh heh. I guess I'll respect your expert opinion on male beauty. peaches

The_Tempest
heh. I guess I'll respect your expert opinion on male beauty. peaches

Were you to gaze upon my divine visage, you'd grasp the full extent of my expertise. excellent

Lord Lucien
lol "grasp"

The_Tempest
What's so funny, Canadian?

marwash22
Were you to gaze upon my divine visage, you'd grasp the full extent of my expertise. excellent sounds like eye rape.

The_Tempest
sounds like eye rape.

It's not rape if you're willing. And believe me, you'd be willing.

Supra
Hopefully we will get a new batman thats up to the challenge

Impediment
I want to see Batman clown Superman.

F90nxOlsm1s

Supra
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/07/henry-cavill-at-comic-con-man-of-steel-star-talks-love-life.html

Rage.Of.Olympus

F90nxOlsm1s

Man, why don't they make cartoons like that anymore? I miss those days.

steverules_2
Believe it or not I'm going through the superman/batman cartoon series' right now, on batman at the moment then superman big grin

DARTH POWER
Oh that's awesome. Bring on World's Finest.

Zack Fair
Lol Supes tackling Bruce like that. WTF.

ares834
The biggest problem is Goyer is going to be writing the script. Goyer is a good "ideas man" but when it coems to fleshing out these ideas... Well, he's just not that great.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
We've seen how impressive Karl Urban's chin is. Let's give Eomer a shot at Batman.

He'd be great as Bats.

Impediment
I have every Batman, Superman, and Justice League TAS on DVD.

I grew up watching these cartoons and I still love them.

I'm trying to get my kid into watching them.

DARTH POWER
With a Superman/Batman movie it's pretty much a guarantee that Lex will have a large role. I'd like to see him in his super powered suit. And maybe Metallo working for him.

Hopefully Batman will have some kind of BatBot(maybe powered by Kryptonite as well) so he can have a punch up with Supes at some point.

I'm just too excited now.

BruceSkywalker
my picks for new batman:

Sean Faris
Matt Bomer
Oliver Jackson Cohen
Liam McIntyre
Jensen Ackles
Dean Geyer

interesting choices

-Pr-
my picks for new batman:

Sean Faris
Matt Bomer
Oliver Jackson Cohen
Liam McIntyre
Jensen Ackles
Dean Geyer

Bomer and Ackles are the only ones I could see doing it from that list. I feel Bomer looks the part, but Ackles has already shown that he can do the gruff, dark, ladies man thing, so I'd definitely give him a shot.

Plus:

87-JZMoe7-4

NemeBro

F90nxOlsm1s Batman sucks.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
With a Superman/Batman movie it's pretty much a guarantee that Lex will have a large role. I'd like to see him in his super powered suit. And maybe Metallo working for him.

Hopefully Batman will have some kind of BatBot(maybe powered by Kryptonite as well) so he can have a punch up with Supes at some point.

I'm just too excited now. They should not fight, but then again thats what people want.

This whole thing is kind of bittersweet.

BruceSkywalker

F90nxOlsm1s

believe me its going to happen..

lololol @41 year old karl urban play bruce/bats

I'm just too excited now.

Lex will force them to fight a few times methinks before Kal and Bruce realize it

since they didn;t introduce us to kryptonite in Man if Steel , Im not sure they will in this, but will wait until I get my hands on Goyer's script.. big grin stick out tongue laughing out loud

-Pr-
Why couldn't Karl Urban play Batman?

41 isn't that old by most movie standards.

Impediment
Ryan Reynolds for Batman.

awermm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why couldn't Karl Urban play Batman?

41 isn't that old by most movie standards.

movie wise it would be.. most likely, imo WB will hire someone similar to Henry Cavil's age.. beside i think they want a hit on their hands and not a flop

Ryan Reynolds for Batman.

awermm

take that back.. Mister big grin laughing out loud

-Pr-
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
movie wise it would be.. most likely, imo WB will hire someone similar to Henry Cavil's age.. beside i think they want a hit on their hands and not a flop

take that back.. Mister big grin laughing out loud

urban would be a flop? really?

guys as old as him, if not older, have had action roles in the past.

BruceSkywalker
urban would be a flop? really?

guys as old as him, if not older, have had action roles in the past.

oh i agree, but I don;t think WB will hire someone in their 40's to play bruce/batman.. i like urban as Bones from Abram's two Trek films but in this instance imo he doesn;t fit.. Now I could see him play Roland Sionas/Black Mask if they choose to have him in the reboot at some point

Darth Martin
Snyder doing Batman.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6rh8qowk01r6b5um.gif

Zack Fair
Batman is only going downhill after Nolan trilogy.

Better get ready for the butthurt

Darth Martin
Snyder will hit the fantastical aspects of Batman moreso where Nolan nailed the drama and supporting characters. Snyder is perfect for the technology and stylized fight scenes(basically all the things Nolan wasn't so good at).

marwash22
i don't see Karl Urban as Bruce Wayne, at all. I think he could definitely pull off the personality aspect of the Batman persona, but that's about it.

-Pr-
i don't see Karl Urban as Bruce Wayne, at all. I think he could definitely pull off the personality aspect of the Batman persona, but that's about it.

Given some of your earlier choices, I'm not surprised.

==

Honestly, I trust Snyder for the visual aspect of the movie, but he needs to be reigned in by a good writer. I don't trust Goyer due to him being the guy that had such a huge influence on the Nolan trilogy, and even with him and Snyder working together, I'd still want someone else helping to get the mythology of the character brought to life.

For me, my ideal movie would be:

Wayne is helping to rebuild Metropolis. Wayne sees Superman as a very dangerous being, albeit one with good intentions (like Lenny in Of Mice and Men). At the same time, Superman is giving interviews to Lois, trying to reassure people and trying to make amends for the lives that were lost during Zod's attack. So Batman and Superman square off, while Luthor is trying to get both Wayne and Superman out of Metropolis.

Batman and Superman, in true hero fashion, unite to stop the bigger threat, and by the end of the movie they're on amicable terms, to the point that we get to see their bromance begin to blossom.

If Snyder goes and has Batman lord it over Superman (or vice versa), well, **** that shit.

marwash22
lol. what do you mean?

I picked relatively young guys who are handsome and already have some martial arts skill. MA skills probably aren't a huge necessity for the role since Batman wears a mask and you can have a stand-in for the fight scenes; but even then, i don't think Urban is handsome or charming enough to pull off the Bruce Wayne part of the role, at least not based on what I've seen from him.

If Snyder goes and has Batman lord it over Superman (or vice versa), well, **** that shit. thumb up

Darth Martin
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090604000910/batman/images/4/46/Bruce_Wayne_06.jpg

Honestly.......

Karl Urban doesn't seem so bad. He can portray different personalities. We've seen him do the lighter side in Star Trek and then we've seen him brood in Dredd. I think Snyder should just consult Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, etc. and in a perfect world THEY would pen the script. Wouldn't mind Nolan and his brother having input as well.

marwash22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I think Snyder should just consult Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, etc. and in a perfect world THEY would pen the script. Wouldn't mind Nolan and his brother having input as well. YES! to all of this.

-Pr-
lol. what do you mean?

I picked relatively young guys who are handsome and already have some martial arts skill. MA skills probably aren't a huge necessity for the role since Batman wears a mask and you can have a stand-in for the fight scenes; but even then, i don't think Urban is handsome or charming enough to pull off the Bruce Wayne part of the role, at least not based on what I've seen from him.

thumb up

Honestly, I was just ****ing with you. Honestly, Bomer and Ackles are good picks, imo. The others, even for a young Bruce, wouldn't be on my list, but alas...

With Urban, I honestly think he has the right look and range to play a grown-up Bruce. If they're gonna go with someone in the same range as Cavill, then obviously Bomer or Ackles would be better choices. That said, I'd rather see Bomer with a dye job as Aquaman.

ares834
Honestly, I trust Snyder for the visual aspect of the movie, but he needs to be reigned in by a good writer. I don't trust Goyer due to him being the guy that had such a huge influence on the Nolan trilogy, and even with him and Snyder working together, I'd still want someone else helping to get the mythology of the character brought to life.

Agreed. Snyder will give us "comic book" Batman which I am really looking forward to. Goyle is the one I'm worried about. He is just not a great script writer without some assistance. And Snyder is not the guy to help him write the script (Sucker Punch lol).

Wayne is helping to rebuild Metropolis. Wayne sees Superman as a very dangerous being, albeit one with good intentions (like Lenny in Of Mice and Men). At the same time, Superman is giving interviews to Lois, trying to reassure people and trying to make amends for the lives that were lost during Zod's attack. So Batman and Superman square off, while Luthor is trying to get both Wayne and Superman out of Metropolis.

Batman and Superman, in true hero fashion, unite to stop the bigger threat, and by the end of the movie they're on amicable terms, to the point that we get to see their bromance begin to blossom.

If Snyder goes and has Batman lord it over Superman (or vice versa), well, **** that shit.

thumb up

Heck, Wayne could even be involved in rebuilding Metropolis. That said Superman needs someone to punch; Metallo could could work in that role.

-Pr-
Him using the quote from DKR really bugs me, tbh. He could just be using it as it's a famous quote from Batman to Clark, and that would be fine, but I hope it's nothing more than that.

Snyder, from interviews, honestly strikes me as someone who wants to make it the right way, and the way he spoke about MOS had me optimistic. I really hope he isn't going to **** it all up by fawning all over Batman.

BruceSkywalker

==

I can;t wait to see Kal get beat up by Bruce big grin

-Pr-
I can;t wait to see Kal get beat up by Bruce big grin

Change your sig.

Darth Martin
If they're going to go that route then I think they should go with a more seasoned and experienced Batman/Bruce Wayne. One who will not only have the technology to not be made a joke by Superman and to have the business savvy to be in Metropolis doing politics with the likes of Luthor.

Honestly, just copy this.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgwOTU0MDUwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYyMTYxMQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Replace Joker with Metallo who will be created by S.T.A.R. Labs(secret sub-entity of LexCorp).

I'm ****ing hyped for this.

BruceSkywalker
Change your sig.

I will soon.. not sure what though

If they're going to go that route then I think they should go with a more seasoned and experienced Batman/Bruce Wayne. One who will not only have the technology to not be made a joke by Superman and to have the business savvy to be in Metropolis doing politics with the likes of Luthor.

Honestly, just copy this.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTgwOTU0MDUwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYyMTYxMQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Replace Joker with Metallo who will be created by S.T.A.R. Labs(secret sub-entity of LexCorp).

I'm ****ing hyped for this.

early rumors were that this batman will be in his second year, but that could change..

Darth Martin
We've already seen an early Batman. Think it's time we had a change.

marwash22
i hope there's a timeskip to where Metropolis is already rebuilt. I don't wanna see the movie bogged down by that crap. It's okay if people still don't fully trust or like Superman, but an entire movie of hearing about how he needs to leave the planet (basically having thousands of J Jonah Jameson's) would be lame. Just have Lois tell us about his heroics over the past however many years, and how he has won over a lot of people.

-Pr-
i hope there's a timeskip to where Metropolis is already rebuilt. I don't wanna see the movie bogged down by that crap. It's okay if people still don't fully trust or like Superman, but an entire movie of hearing about how he needs to leave the planet (basically having thousands of J Jonah Jameson's) would be lame. Just have Lois tell us about his heroics over the past however many years, and how he has won over a lot of people.

oh, superman should be, for the most part, widely loved. he still did save the entire planet. I was thinking more like a loud minority; kind of like the Godfrey stuff. And of course Luthor.

marwash22
early rumors were that this batman will be in his second year, but that could change.. They aren't giving Batman his own solo movie, so apparently they don't want to go through his origin (early years) again. It'll probably be Batman in his prime, like 5+ years in.Originally posted by -Pr-
oh, superman should be, for the most part, widely loved. he still did save the entire planet. I was thinking more like a loud minority; kind of like the Godfrey stuff. And of course Luthor. ah, yeah. that makes sense.

ares834
oh, superman should be, for the most part, widely loved. he still did save the entire planet. I was thinking more like a loud minority; kind of like the Godfrey stuff. And of course Luthor.

That would require the people to be understanding about the destruction of their homes and loved ones... They won't be.

Plus Luthor will undoubtedly be spinning the story to portray Superman in a bad light. Unless there is a time-skip, I just can't see Superman being loved by the masses (specifically those of Metropolis).

-Pr-
They aren't giving Batman his own solo movie, so apparently they don't want to go through his origin (early years) again. It'll probably be Batman in his prime, like 5+ years in. ah, yeah. that makes sense.

It just can't be, like Angry Joe said, the "Batman is better than any other superhero" movie.

marwash22
Agreed. Though, i do think there needs to be at least one moment were Batman either punks Superman, or does something that makes him worthy of being a rival and peer to Superman.

BruceSkywalker
They aren't giving Batman his own solo movie, so apparently they don't want to go through his origin (early years) again. It'll probably be Batman in his prime, like 5+ years in.

That was just an early rumor, i have to think this batman will be fight worthy amd detective savy.. also i have to believe that if this is successful then there will be a batman solo film..

ah, yeah. that makes sense.

i know, right... lol

-Pr-
Agreed. Though, i do think there needs to be at least one moment were Batman either punks Superman, or does something that makes him worthy of being a rival and peer to Superman.

Definitely. They have to compliment each other at the end of the day, and get it in people's heads that "these guys are teammates, and bring something to the table that doesn't make the other guy useless".

DARTH POWER

since they didn;t introduce us to kryptonite in Man if Steel , Im not sure they will in this, but will wait until I get my hands on Goyer's script.. big grin stick out tongue laughing out loud

I remember Synder's said regarding Kryptonite that just because it wasn't shown in this movie doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If Batman and Luthor are in it I think Krytonite is guaranteed to be honest. Because there has to be some way to make them both rivals with Supes.

I sense Metallo, Luthor's Kryptonite suit and a BatBot.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Batman is only going downhill after Nolan trilogy.

Better get ready for the butthurt

Unfortunately this is somewhat true. But I think we need a less realistic Batman to go up against Supes.

However I'm sure we will see a few things influenced from Nolan's Batman in this Batman. After all the last solo Batman movie before this will still be Nolan's.

Darth Martin
Less realism doesn't equate to going downhill for Batman. The most fun stories are the Superman/Batman books where he shows ridiculous technology. Most importantly, the books nail the dynamic between the two's relationship.

COG Veteran
I'm voting Michael Fassbender for the new Bat.

DARTH POWER
That's subjective, but fact is it was the darker and more realistic Nolan Batman that's been bringing in the dollars on the big screen.

So Zack's point is a fair one in that audiences might not react as well to a completely different take on Batman.

Based
It just can't be, like Angry Joe said, the "Batman is better than any other superhero" movie.

I agree. Most attempts of this outside the comics are lame or deal with PIS.

-Pr-
That's subjective, but fact is it was the darker and more realistic Nolan Batman that's been bringing in the dollars on the big screen.

So Zack's point is a fair one in that audiences might not react as well to a completely different take on Batman.

I'd argue that it's the fact that it's a well made, well written, well acted Batman that does better on the big screen, regardless of realism.

wakkawakkawakka
So Snyder isn't going to consult Bruce Timm? That's a shame but I do like the idea of the new Batman being put into a Superman sequel since it save fans from having to see the whole origin thing again.

BruceSkywalker
I remember Synder's said regarding Kryptonite that just because it wasn't shown in this movie doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If Batman and Luthor are in it I think Krytonite is guaranteed to be honest. Because there has to be some way to make them both rivals with Supes.

That could very well happen

I sense Metallo, Luthor's Kryptonite suit and a BatBot.

Metallo could work definitely.. a Batbot, yeah especially depending if Kal is going all out when they fight

Unfortunately this is somewhat true. But I think we need a less realistic Batman to go up against Supes.

However I'm sure we will see a few things influenced from Nolan's Batman in this Batman. After all the last solo Batman movie before this will still be Nolan's.

As with Man of Steel, I am sure that this will have a lot of Nolan's influence.. In fact I won't be at all surprised if Nolan overseas the rest if WB's shared Cinematic U

Zack Fair
Doubt it.

Impediment
Top 5 super villains I want to see:

Metallo (with morphing ability)
Brainiac
Parasite
Darkseid
Bizzaro

marwash22
I can only imagine the shitstorm that would be started by the handicap community if derpy ass Bizzaro was in a movie.

ares834
Yeah, Bizzaro is pretty lame anyway and way too hard to take seriously.

BruceSkywalker
Top 5 super villains I want to see:

Metallo (with morphing ability)
Brainiac
Parasite
Darkseid
Bizzaro

good choices, Darkseid will be save for Justice League, imo

DARTH POWER

As with Man of Steel, I am sure that this will have a lot of Nolan's influence.. In fact I won't be at all surprised if Nolan overseas the rest if WB's shared Cinematic U

I hope he does at least oversee it. But I'm certain his influence will last. For instance Synder said the Wayne Enterprise logo in MOS was a tribute to Nolan.

good choices, Darkseid will be save for Justice League, imo

Yeah Darkseid will definitely left for a potential JL.

BruceSkywalker
I hope he does at least oversee it. But I'm certain his influence will last. For instance Synder said the Wayne Enterprise logo in MOS was a tribute to Nolan.

Yeah Darkseid will definitely left for a potential JL.

I believe that he will... Kevin Tsujihara isn't a fool.. He knows that with Nolan, there shared Cinematic U will be a good hands.. I remember when Snyder said that

Zack Fair
Nolan isn't the be all - end all.

DARTH POWER
Nolan isn't the be all - end all.

No. But I think it's good to run a plot by him. I doubt something as atrocius as Green Lantern would have happened if Nolan was involved for instance.

Besides Synder's the main guy behind this and we're all happy with that.

BruceSkywalker
No. But I think it's good to run a plot by him. I doubt something as atrocius as Green Lantern would have happened if Nolan was involved for instance.

agreed

wakkawakkawakka

Speaking of which, is nobody going to bother rebooting GL before a Justice League movie?

Yes..yes we are.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Speaking of which, is nobody going to bother rebooting GL before a Justice League movie?

I doubt it. GL will probably need a good role in a JL movie now to get an audience in the theatres for a solo movie.

Besides why's everyone acting like JLA is confirmed? It's not(as far as I understand).

Impediment
Green Lantern needs a mulligan before a JLA film, IMO.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I'm voting Michael Fassbender for the new Bat. Too thin?

BruceSkywalker
I doubt it. GL will probably need a good role in a JL movie now to get an audience in the theatres for a solo movie.

Besides why's everyone acting like JLA is confirmed? It's not(as far as I understand).

I believe Justice League has been confirmed to come out in 2017 according to hollywood reporter..

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/official-warner-bros-reveals-batman-589527

Green Lantern needs a mulligan before a JLA film, IMO.

I feel Green Lantern should wait until people see him in Justice League.

Liam McIntyre wants to be Bruce/Batman
http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/spartacus-actor-liam-mcintyre-wants-play-new-batman

also not surprisingly Nolan is on board for that too..

zeel
I have heard this flick is superman vs batman. I hope not. A superman batman team up sounds great, eventually bringing in other JLA members. Would love to see darkseid in it. Darkseid is supermans greatest enemy in my book. But a superman vs batman movie would be like aliens vs pretator its just to corny and I hope they don't do it.

Zack Fair
They should not fight, and if there is a fight it should be quick, showing us Batman finding ways to avoid getting obliterated without making Superman job.

Every single fight between them should go like 52 JL.

Except a less pissed off Supes, because it makes it easier for Bruce.

Supra
I wonder who can play a new batman role

marwash22
Michael Caine. obviously.

ares834
Nope, it's Val Kilmer.

marwash22
Michael Caine is actually in better shape than Val Kilmer.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/hey-guys-remember-when-i-was-batman.jpg

Darth Martin
I think Batman vs Superman is an awesome title.

Zack Fair
LOL no.

juggerman
Maybe Supes gets mind controlled and Bats has to try to take him down and stay alive ala Hush. It should establish that Batman can hold his own and think on his feet but that ultimately he is no match for Kal.

DARTH POWER
^ But going by Synder's quote, it looks like Bats may actually defeat Supes.

But I did like the Batman/Superman crossover in "The Batman" animated series where just what you said happened.

juggerman

But I did like the Batman/Superman crossover in "The Batman" animated series where just what you said happened.

If he does it should only be by use of Kryptonite and a MASSIVE amount of prep and help. But i think he only used the DKR quote as an inside hint to comic fans that Batman would be there. At least i hope so

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by juggerman
If he does it should only be by use of Kryptonite and a MASSIVE amount of prep and help. But i think he only used the DKR quote as an inside hint to comic fans that Batman would be there. At least i hope so

I'm sure Kryptonite will be used. I'm guessing some kind of BatBot/Exoskeleton as well to make a cool looking fight out of it.

Because lets face it, there will really be nothing exciting about Bruce just getting out a Krytonite ring and slapping Superman around aka Lex Luthor+Goons did in SR.

Estacado
Phuckin Reynolds better not be GL in the JL movie....

juggerman
I'm sure Kryptonite will be used. I'm guessing some kind of BatBot/Exoskeleton as well to make a cool looking fight out of it.

Because lets face it, there will really be nothing exciting about Bruce just getting out a Krytonite ring and slapping Superman around aka Lex Luthor+Goons did in SR.

Well to be fair those goons didn't growl and shout "WHERE ARE THEY!" while they beat him. If they did SR would have make a cool billion.

DARTH POWER
Well to be fair those goons didn't growl and shout "WHERE ARE THEY!" while they beat him. If they did SR would have make a cool billion.

HAHA True.. The Batman voice will do wonders for any action sequence!

juggerman
Originally posted by Estacado

He'll be The Flash this time. And if that flops he can always be Manhunter stick out tongue

Estacado
He'll be The Flash this time. And if that flops he can always be Manhunter stick out tongue
He will play the whole JL.....haermm

Based
Originally posted by Estacado

Forbes gave an idea that they should kill/write off Hal Jordan and have Stewart as apart of the league. They can explain what happens to Hal while replacing him and people will praise DC for being "different" and "diverse."

Supra
Is Henry Cavil going to stay with the role?

-Pr-
Why should Reynolds be Flash? He suits Hal Jordan far more than he suits Barry or Wally, tbh.

Also, GL needs to be Hal. Or Guy at the very least. John being token isn't enough of an excuse, imo.

Supra
I was thinking Bradley Cooper would be a good flash

ares834
Originally posted by Based
Forbes gave an idea that they should kill/write off Hal Jordan and have Stewart as apart of the league. They can explain what happens to Hal while replacing him and people will praise DC for being "different" and "diverse."

Yeah, no doubt that Stewart will be the GL in the JLA. DC will want to distance themselves from the GL film so Hal is pretty much guaranteed to be out.

Stewart is then, the next logical choice. Not merely because he adds diversity to the team but because he is also a bit more prevalent in the GA than the others due to the JL show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Supra
Is Henry Cavil going to stay with the role?

Henry is staying put..

Why should Reynolds be Flash? He suits Hal Jordan far more than he suits Barry or Wally, tbh.

Also, GL needs to be Hal. Or Guy at the very least. John being token isn't enough of an excuse, imo.

NO Reynolds period.. he cannot act, he was back to back flops right now.. If Hal Jordan returns it will be a much better actor in the role, imo

I can see John Stewart down the road

Originally posted by Supra
I was thinking Bradley Cooper would be a good flash

Cooper , meh someone should photoshop him as Flash

-Pr-
Is Nathan Fillion too old?

BruceSkywalker
Is Nathan Fillion too old?

yes... have you seen Pacific Rim or watch True Blood?

marwash22

But I did like the Batman/Superman crossover in "The Batman" animated series where just what you said happened. nah. Before Harry Lennix recited the quote, Snyder made the point of saying that they are not adapting TDKR, and the quote is just something that gives us an idea of Supes/bats relationship.

DARTH POWER
nah. Before Harry Lennix recited the quote, Snyder made the point of saying that they are not adapting TDKR, and the quote is just something that gives us an idea of Supes/bats relationship.

You might be right but I doubt it. He chose that line and then tells us they will be facing off against each other.

Zack Fair
I think its stupid.

A quote showcasing Batman's superiority over Superman in MoS's sequel.

Well played.

SMH.

Robtard
If they're going to go with a reboot type of Batman for his combo flick, Batman should a younger, around 30. Just no puff pretty boys please, get someone a little stern and weathered. Preferably someone from the UK, as they play Americans better than Americans.

ares834
I think its stupid.

A quote showcasing Batman's superiority over Superman in MoS's sequel.

Well played.

SMH.
I wished they went with the one from Hush:

"If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."

Pretty much a perfect explanation of why Batman can hold his own against Superman.

Zack Fair
That quote is awesome indeed. But alas you need to throw the BatGod fans a bone.

Sigh.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ares834
"If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not." Never quite understood this quote. As usual, Bruce has to make himself sound like the ultimate badass.

But how is he, at the core, not a good person?

Robtard
Never quite understood this quote. As usual, Bruce has to make himself sound like the ultimate badass.

Cos he's a pedo who gets people killed.

ares834
Never quite understood this quote. As usual, Bruce has to make himself sound like the ultimate badass.

Because he enjoys beating the shit out of criminals?

Don't get me, he isn't a "bad" person but he is a very grey character.

marwash22
That quote is awesome indeed. But alas you need to throw the BatGod fans a bone.

Sigh. /salt

wakkawakkawakka

Sigh.

Speaking of which I wonder if Batman is going to go all "I'm so much better than you" in the Man of Steel sequel.

Would like to see the Batbot or something so that we can get a fight on the scale of Superman vs Zod because I like my destruction porn no expression

Nephthys
Speaking of which I wonder if Batman is going to go all "I'm so much better than you" in the Man of Steel sequel.

Only if we get a scene of Supes kicking his ass with flicks.

marwash22
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/superman-manofsteel-116-batman-vs-superman-mashup.gif

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/superman-manofsteel-117-batman-vs-superman-mashup-2.gif

/canon.

Zack Fair
/salt F U.

marwash22
calm down, Morton.

Zack Fair
F U. ******.

marwash22
Lawry, you need to chill out.

Zack Fair
http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/i.lolzer.com/no-no-no-HELL-NO.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman is going to get jobbed so hard.

focus4chumps
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/arquette0_zpsea5bb7b9.jpg

Esau Cairn

I honestly can't see the MOS sequel jumping 10 years ahead of the 1st MOS so theoretically it may even be Batman Year 2 & we find Bruce still as inexperienced as Clark donning the costume.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

good.. make this all about the new batman stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Clearly make it all about Batman in Man of Steel's sequel.

marwash22
Zack, your saltiness nourishes me.

http://i.imgur.com/wt5hbJI.gif

Zack Fair
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/057/f/6/superman_vs_black_adam_by_tsotne_senpai-d5wbflf.gif

ares834
On the subject of Batman casting, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) could be interesting if they wanted an older Batman. Laim McIntyre (Spartacus) would also be a cool choice, plus he expressed interest in the role.

I just hope they don't get Jake Gyllenhaal.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by ares834
On the subject of Batman casting, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) could be interesting if they wanted an older Batman. Laim McIntyre (Spartacus) would also be a cool choice, plus he expressed interest in the role.

I just hope they don't get Jake Gyllenhaal.

The guy from Spartacus could be a good idea. Though I wonder if they could make Keaton look younger just for the sake of being odd.

Wat u taki'n bout sun?! Tobey be fly as Spidey n shiet?

Zack Fair
batman and catwoman.

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2012/07/justin-bieber-dark-knight-rises-date-with-selena-gomez.jpg

Zack Fair
This is actually very cool

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3f7c9e7e572f175a178bf3066f6f3854/tumblr_mqd0rgJ8wH1r0d6q2o1_1280.jpg

Vensai
Hopefully they aren't rushing this. I'm not sure how the public feels about another dark knight in a new movie just a year or so after the trilogy ended.

Zack Fair
And I think Superman has it bad with Reeve lunatics.

Baletards are going to destroy the internet.

super pr*xy
zack snyder is gunning for the top spot in the pantheons of nerd-vana that is currently occupied by whedon.. if he does this right, he's gotta chance.. until age of ultron comes out, at least..

marwash22
Snyder has to get past JJ Abrams before he gets to the Whedon boss battle. Hell, it's debatable whether JJ or Joss is the king of nerds.

BruceSkywalker
This is actually very cool

http://24.media.tumblr.com/3f7c9e7e572f175a178bf3066f6f3854/tumblr_mqd0rgJ8wH1r0d6q2o1_1280.jpg

thats cool..

Title could change to Superman v. Batman..lol

Not really a surprise to me.. I've said already that they will fight, then eventually team up.. Goyer hasn't even wrote the script yet I have already figured it out..

and yeah Batman has to batkick Kal.. people have to either love this new Batman because going forward this will be the Batman as seen in the Justice League film as well as his own solo film , also most likely Kal will have to learn to hold back going forward when he fights, Batman will teach him that

Zack Fair
SMH.

juggerman
Stupid

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>