................... Doomsday On Planet Earth .................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep...

After a long war to save Earth. A War that spanned the whole universe, Earth has survived in a way. Thanks to its heroes, the Earth is still here.

The war killed almost all the heroes on Earth and many others in the galaxy. .
The Panet Earth now only has but a hand full of heroes left and some of them have joined to form a team, to be its last stand agianst anything and anyone that threatens its place and its people. The team taked the name of the Avengers as to honer all the fallen heroes of its past..

The Avengers

Black Panther
Wonder Man
Magneto
Ms.Marvel
Super-Skrull .... All Skrulls were killed,goes to Earth to offer his help
Monica Rambeau
Namor

5 years later..
On a clear and sunny day...

H/P Doomsday comes down crashing on Earth!!

Can the Avengers defeat the monster?

pym-ftw
Avengers Take it

Panther and Magneto could probably revive the rest of the team with five years of prep.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Avengers Take it

Panther and Magneto could probably revive the rest of the team with five years of prep.

They don't get 5 years of prep vs Doomsday..
Its jus that 5 years have gone by sents they formed into a team of Avengers
Before Doomsday's arrival on Earthsmile

Jus wanted to clear that up

Thx

pym-ftw
so they are just sitting in the rubble for five years?
stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Lol team gets killed. Best they can do is bfr him

pym-ftw
They COULD beat him if Kl'rt blinded him and T'challa deafened him with vibranium...

Diesldude
Not even close. HP DD slaughters them.

SquallX
They COULD beat him if Kl'rt blinded him and T'challa deafened him with vibranium...

Blind him? What's that gonna do but piss him off more.

Vibranium is nothing to the sword strike that Superman was slicing H/P with, and he healed just find. That sword by the was made from a Mother Box no less.

Estacado
Team gets creamed.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
It's telling that you don't understand my post...

abhilegend
I understand it completely. Its telling how you support someone said about me in your sig as if I and superman fans kicked your puppy or something. Grow up little kid.

carver9

laughing out loud laughing out loud I just read his Sig. Hilarious.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud I just read his Sig. Hilarious.
I read bran's sig too.

SevenShackles
Usually see BFR as a cheap way out unless heavy casualties are taken and it still might not work.. Like here.

Black panther pulls some vibranium out (I'd imagine in five years on a war torn earth that his country wouldn't be such cheap bastards with the stuff, I'd also imagine him and Namor would be global super powers in the aftermath) Namor and wonderman would die in the melee, monica and Ms.marvel might survive playing the range game while magneto surrounds DD with the vibranium with the help of super skrull (shields upon shields upon shields) and BFR him from earth as quickly as possible. Panther can't do much but commit suicide via DD fist attempting an arm bar to buy everyone a little more time.

Blue Area Vet
I think people are under estimating Magneto greatly, both in terms of strategy and power level. Magneto is a candidate for an easy removal. Also, he could wield vibranium in deadly manner. His power has been through the roof lately.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I think people are under estimating Magneto greatly, both in terms of strategy and power level. Magneto is a candidate for an easy removal. Also, he could wield vibranium in deadly manner. His power has been through the roof lately.
The problem is HP doomsday evolves on the fly, he could and as shown in comic will evolve in a manner which nullifies magneto's advantage. Be it by repeling whatever method magneto is attempting to kill him with via physical change or energy generation (like VS the radiant)

The team (magneto included) has a small window to actually be effective against this beast nevermind doomsday offensive blitz that can slaughter.

DTM
So its HP Doomsday vs. the team of characters in Post 1? HP DD wins Solidly, very very Solidly.

Golgo13
Namor solos. Come at me. stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SevenShackles
The problem is HP doomsday evolves on the fly, he could and as shown in comic will evolve in a manner which nullifies magneto's advantage. Be it by repeling whatever method magneto is attempting to kill him with via physical change or energy generation (like VS the radiant)

The team (magneto included) has a small window to actually be effective against this beast nevermind doomsday offensive blitz that can slaughter.

He would have to evolve to a level that outpowers the master of Magnetism at his ridiculous current level. If he can easily do that, then I chalk him up as a cheese ball plot device character ala Super Adaptoid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.