Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
Just a thread where people can say their fave video games. here are some of mine:
Tetris ~ Good ole' fashioned big grey brick gameboy
Halo ~ Xbox
Metroid Prime ~ Gamecube
JKOII ~ any
THPS any ~ Any

Mujaffa
all Zelda games......
JKII
Rouge LeaderII
CM4
and many more

mikeysgothicgur
mario party thats a cute game lol

love
jenny/SiZzLe

BackFire349
my favorite video game of all time is final fantasy 6 (final fantasy 3 in the US). still has yet to be topped. metroid prime was fantastic as well.

hayden's minx
yeh i think i failed to get into the final fantasy's majorly, maybe its cuz i was too young i dunno.

mah
Zelda: OOT
THE ALLMIGHTY Metroid Prime
Zelda : ALTP
Yoshi's Island

Tex
After carefull observation I can officially say that Tingle is the gayest character in video game history. He's wearing those green tights(green being the official horny color) he always has his hand out like a lady in waiting, he's always throwing that confetti around, he's always dancing, he lives on an Island in a big long tower that from afar resembles a penis, he has those other two tingle slaves working and sweating non-stop! He continutally dances and crosses his legs......It just goes on and on!

Corran
and you would be an expert on Gays would you Tex?

Tex
Yes Corran, but dont worry....I wont blow your identity?wink

BackFire349
you'll blow something else though.

Dexx
my main faivourite is and ever will be 'Outcast' (no..not jedi outcast)
old but incredibly good.
And a steady second...half-life....best fps ever.

Evil Windu
XBOX - Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Halo.
PS2 - The GTA Series, The Getaway, Max Payne.
Gamecube - Zelda: WW and Metroid Prime.

Dexx
all consoles?...pff...pc rules

Corran
Tex, I wouldn't want you blowing anything of mine.

Tex
I'll blow you a kiss instead
http://pro.corbis.com/images/watermark/67/14144175/PE-212-0104.jpg

Catch 22
Right now I'm playing a lot of Jedi Outcast and Mech Warrior 4

Corran
Nice Lips TEx, you had them done?

Julie
Obi wan....
Rogue Squadron
Halo
Tetris

hayden's minx
O man it starts with video games and then it gets out of hand and turns into a cyber gay boudoir.

Ushgarak
(Thinks)

I've not played that one, Minxy...

Catch 22
Waiting for KOTOR as well.

cookies2006
KOTOR looks very cool! Along with GALXIES, ENTER THE MATRIX,and OUTCAST 3 & ACADEMY!!!! cool thumb up geek

BackFire349
im waiting for the almighty Doom III

mah
zelda: TWW comes here on friday, so obviously waiting for that. but I can't think about much except the new Mario Kart at the mo, desperately awaiting new info on many games at E3 too

Tex
E3 will feature clips from MP2. Apparantley Retro has been working on it for 8 months already! So we can expect a 2004 release!

I cant wait for the next Zelda either! But hopefully they will make it harder, because as you will notice Mah, TWW is way easy, and I would also like it if there were more, bigger dungeons.

mah
I also hope for a showing of Too Human by Silicon Knights (eternal darkness) and Star Fox Armada (namco/nintendo)

Tex
Is Rare working on that Star Fox?

Member.
they're all coolbig grin

mah
no tex, please read what i said: "Star Fox Armada (namco/nintendo)". so NAMCO is working on it. rare owns nothing of the star fox series, and the starfox game they made is not a real game in the starfox series. this new one is back to the space shooter genre.

hayden's minx
Star Fox looks way cool

Tex
Welllllll excuse me Mr. Mah!!!!!stick out tongue

COMPOST
This page is use less

dave123
It's also over a year old....

Machete_Guy
Very interesting messed

Jedi_Snake
my favorite games are Driv3r, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, and KOTOR and KOTOR II!!!

ChickinMeat
ive never played any of them, i suck.

i want MGS3 so bad! might have to peddle tasty brownies round my neighbourhood for it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.