Alucard vs Megaman vs Mr Satan vs Spawn vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

matush
Mr Satan is in charge of the turtle house but in the middle of the night, he find a Megaman, Spawn, Dante Sparda and Alucard in the living room and a mysterious voice says: just one can live.

who will survive and why?

The Scenario
Megaman and Dante are game characters, but Spawn is a Comic character and Mr. Satan and Alucard are anime/manga characters. This should go in the All Versus forum, currently located in the Foreign Cinema section.

(Pretty sure Spawn wins)

BloodRain
..all just chilling in the living room?

Lol well we know for sure this mysterious voice is gonna get its ass kicked. You do not interrupt manly gatherings.

StealthRanger
..... Spawn solos in a rape

Chad Nossmen
I voted for yours vote for mine

SpadeKing
Is this even allowed? How much do you actually know about Spawn? Cause this is unfair no expression

Charlotte DeBel
And WHICH Spawn? Cause there's like 4 incarnations, 2 characters and cartoon adaptation.

NemeBro
Mr. Satan easily wins with a single Dynamic Mess Em Up Punch.

I am Vegeta
Mr. Satan ask Majin buu to come visit then Majin Buu solos

Jmanghan
Dante gets rid of his sword than beat's the living **** out of Mr. Satan in a martial arts fight, takes back his sword and it ends with Alucard vs Dante, though I'm unsure who the victor would be.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Dante gets rid of his sword than beat's the living **** out of Mr. Satan in a martial arts fight, takes back his sword and it ends with Alucard vs Dante, though I'm unsure who the victor would be.

Or, and hear me out. With Spawn being a God, he could just ya know...destroy them all with utter ease.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Or, and hear me out. With Spawn being a God, he could just ya know...destroy them all with utter ease. Alucard and Dante AND Spawn are all pretty much immortal...

KingD19
Immortality doesn't mean you can't be killed. And it's ridiculous to compare Alucard and Dante to God Spawn. Who literally whooped God and Satan's ass at the same time with no issues.

Jmanghan
Immortality doesn't mean you can't be killed. And it's ridiculous to compare Alucard and Dante to God Spawn. Who literally whooped God and Satan's ass at the same time with no issues. Yet, they have the same stipulations, they can only be killed by doing certain things, Dante and Alucard both have the feats to stand a chance, and Spawn can be killed by getting his head cut off. I think you have to chop Dante up into little pieces and with Alucard, you have to crush his heart.

BloodRain
Or, and hear me out. With Spawn being a God, he could just ya know...destroy them all with utter ease. Technically he said it ends with Alucard vs Dante, not that Spawn isn't the one to end that lil scuffle.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yet, they have the same stipulations, they can only be killed by doing certain things, Dante and Alucard both have the feats to stand a chance, and Spawn can be killed by getting his head cut off. I think you have to chop Dante up into little pieces and with Alucard, you have to crush his heart.

But none of them have ever faced a guy with enough power to school God and Satan at the same time without even breaking a sweat. And I'm sure Spawn's power outclasses any stipulations they have as they have never gone up against a guy of his magnitude..

Originally posted by BloodRain
Technically he said it ends with Alucard vs Dante, not that Spawn isn't the one to end that lil scuffle.

That is a good point.

Jmanghan
But none of them have ever faced a guy with enough power to school God and Satan at the same time without even breaking a sweat. And I'm sure Spawn's power outclasses any stipulations they have as they have never gone up against a guy of his magnitude..

That is a good point.

If either of them manage to cut his head off, he is dead. I won't argue that spawn won't win, but it definitely isn't a stomp, especially if he doesn't know anything about either of them.

SpadeKing
No... It's a stomp no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.