Female Justice League vs. Annihalators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
There are different scenarios, don't forget to respond to all three.

1. Random Encounter
2. 10 minute prep
3. Blood lusted

Justice League

1. Wonder Woman - Standard Weapon
2. Zatanna
3. Maxima
4. Big Barda - Mega Rod & Disks

vs.

1. Beta Ray Bill
2. Silver Surfer
3. Gladiator
4. Ronan the Accuser

Zack Fair
Annihlators stomp all scenarios

aztec
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Annihlators stomp all scenarios

How so? Zatanna is the most powerful player on either team. All she needs is one spell. Care to explain? Give examples and reasons to back up your statement thanks.

Endless Mike
IDK. Zatanna with prep would be trouble.

Zack Fair
I give ya Zatanna with prep, but then I think Surfer with prep would be dangerous.

aztec
Originally posted by Endless Mike
IDK. Zatanna with prep would be trouble.

Even without prep, she's still a problem.

The only way the Annihilators can win is by taking out Zee at the start. But, even then they'll have a hard time getting through Diana, Maxima and Barda all of who posses some degree of speed.

aztec
I give ya Zatanna with prep, but then I think Surfer with prep would be dangerous.

What has Surfer done with prep, which warrants a win for his team?

Blue Area Vet
Annihilators in a complete laugher. Why make this match up anyway?

Supermex
Annihilators win dis fight

pym-ftw
Team Ronan

Nibedicus
Anni stomps

Glorificus
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Anni stomps

This.

Golgo13
LOL! How do they stomp?

pym-ftw
Surfer and Bill are both ahead of anyone here

And Ronan has access to the best Prep

abhilegend
Annihilators stomp. Zatanna can be dangerous with prep but nothing surfer can't handle.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Surfer and Bill are both ahead of anyone here

And Ronan has access to the best Prep

What's better than what beings Zatanna can summon?

chipguy_okay
Originally posted by aztec
What has Surfer done with prep, which warrants a win for his team?

I doubt it would warrant a win against the kind of junk Zatanna can probably call forth with prep, but he can at least come after having drained a few Stars and powering himself up more efficiently than Superman Sun-dipping.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by chipguy_okay
I doubt it would warrant a win against the kind of junk Zatanna can probably call forth with prep, but he can at least come after having drained a few Stars and powering himself up more efficiently than Superman Sun-dipping.

Yeah, but he wouldn't even need that to be honest. Some people act like Zatanna is above Strange or Fate. She far from an auto win character.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Golgo13
What's better than what beings Zatanna can summon?
He is literally the number two guy to the Kree Nation

He has access to pretty much all Kree technology, a full multi stellar armada, and quite a few Inhuman weapons that were Kree presents.

Zack Fair
I doubt it would warrant a win against the kind of junk Zatanna can probably call forth with prep, but he can at least come after having drained a few Stars and powering himself up more efficiently than Superman Sun-dipping. More efficient than Superman sun-dipping?

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He is literally the number two guy to the Kree Nation

He has access to pretty much all Kree technology, a full multi stellar armada, and quite a few Inhuman weapons that were Kree presents.

All that will be useless when Zatanna says, "POTS". stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Zatanna says '!esaelp hctib"

Golgo13
Zatanna says '!esaelp hctib"

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WW_zps30e6a90b.gif

abhilegend
Last time surfer tried that, he nearly killed himself after absorbing a tiny portion of sun and blowing up a moon. Surfer can't absorb a sun, superman can.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Last time surfer tried that, he nearly killed himself after absorbing a tiny portion of sun and blowing up a moon. Surfer can't absorb a sun, superman can.

Hmm. I seem to remember Surfer fully absorbing a star larger than the sun in IG.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by abhilegend

When has Superman absorbed a sun?

WhiteWitchKing

Never.

Annihilators stomp. Surfer, Gladiator, and Bill would blitz Zatanna before she could get a spell off.

Blue Area Vet

LOL! I am far from a Superman expert, but I wondered about that claim.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.