DC strongest vs Marvel strongest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captain_viet
Team battle:

1:
Chaos War Hercules, Rune King Thor, Pre-Molecule Man, Thanos IG, Insane Genis-Vell

vs

Superman Sliver Age, Superman Golden (1 million), Superboy Prime (or superman Prime), Cosmic Superman (Thought Robot), Sodam Yat ION, Parallax Hal Jordan

captain_viet
I would say the Marvel 10/10 because of the feats and tremendous strength. DC only 2 survivors cosmic super & ZHP, and also the main threat

janus77
wtf is RKT doing in that group? Might as well place Wonder Man in the Marvel team.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by captain_viet
Team battle:

1:
Chaos War Hercules, Rune King Thor, Pre-Molecule Man, Thanos IG, Insane Genis-Vell

vs

Superman Sliver Age, Superman Golden (1 million), Superboy Prime (or superman Prime), Cosmic Superman (Thought Robot), Sodam Yat ION, Parallax Hal Jordan

If I seeing this right, this is a 5 on 6 battle. However, IG Thanos and Insane Genis-Vell are probably two much alone. To make the numbers work, how aobut Phoenix Cyclops or Keeper Surfer?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

captain_viet
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
If I seeing this right, this is a 5 on 6 battle. However, IG Thanos and Insane Genis-Vell are probably two much alone. To make the numbers work, how aobut Phoenix Cyclops or Keeper Surfer?

Ok thank for add smileI think Keeper Surfer, White Phoenix will fit Spectre and Nekron

captain_viet
Insane Genis-Vell my opinion is extremely consistent with ZHP:

Insane Genis-Vell took out the entire Multiverse (erased the entire 616 Multiverse), With the help of Entropy. Parallax erased a single Universe (But he can do without the help), never got to create a separate reality. I think if there is a bloody battle, IGV could win before ZHP either would be a draw battle 50-50

captain_viet
This battle is probably more balanced! when the character is almost the same powers:

Surtur vs Trigon (Battle of the lord of demon)
hellstorm vs Neron (Battle of the king of hell)
Constantine aka hellblazer vs Ghost Rider zarathos
Namor vs Aquaman (Battle of the emperor of Atlantis)
Zom-possessed dr. dr strange vs fate aka nabu (The battle of the great magician)

captain_viet
Ok thank for add smileI think Keeper Surfer, White Phoenix, Akhenaten, Black celestial arc Galactus will fit Spectre, COIE Anti Monitor and Nekron

iceman24567
This is horrible...

Zack Fair
WTF is this shit?

LOL@Sodam Yat Ion

pym-ftw
This is dumb, this is just going to lead to Toaa vs Presence

And that is also dumb

captain_viet
No way! TOAA Intervene in the story accurately, the presence can never do that. The Presence represents a deity but was still created by a creator while the One-Above-All represents the creators

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/119238/2487076-1829681_presence_super.jpg

Cogito
No way! TOAA Intervene in the story accurately, the presence can never do that. The Presence represents a deity but was still created by a creator while the One-Above-All represents the creators

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/119238/2487076-1829681_presence_super.jpg

Both are vehicles for the writer's. Neither is literally the writer...one's just willing to admit it.

TheGodKiller
Team Marvel wins. Herc and Molecule Man are too much.

abhilegend
Cosmic armor superman says differently.

Diesldude
Team battle:

1:

vs

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/picard_zpsef4aef2d.jpg

captain_viet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cosmic armor superman says differently.

I think ! The Fury could beat Superman Thought Robot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.