Real Superman's Weakness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captain_viet
-Kryptonite: Silver Surfer in cross (with the understanding of the universe, he manipulated energy radiation like Kryptonite), Metallo, Lex Luthor's Warsuit, Batman w Kryptonite and maybe GL ! I read somewhere that Green lantern can be manipulated like Kryptonite radiation...

-Extreme amounts of force/impact: those with physical strength and powers similar Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Doomsday, Darkseid and I also have seen Zoom can punch with force and speed with exponentially, enough to hurt Superman. I think the manipulation light of GL can also cause strong physical effects for Superman and he actually did several times in the comics. summary others in DC/Marvel possess such power

-Magic. (The person on this board argues that magic only slows him down but can't kill him): Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel/Shazam, Black Adam is frequently, Thor in cross, Spectre in Sliver Age, PC or at the present time....(Except Superman-Prime from Earth-Prime aka Superboy Prime and Superman Golde one million)

-Obliterating his mind (Psionic, Telepathy): Martian Manhunter...

-Red solar radiation: Captain Atom, perhaps the silver surfer in cross....

-Manipulation of extreme energy, manipulation of molecules, atoms or subatomic-This is a similar category near factor Red solar/Kryptonite radiation light and manipulate the reality: ex: Darkseid's Omega vision, energy blasts Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Firestrom, Zob's heat vision. Reality Warping: Mxyzptlk, Hal Parallax.....

captain_viet
something else ?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by captain_viet
-Kryptonite: Silver Surfer in cross (with the understanding of the universe, he manipulated energy radiation like Kryptonite), Metallo, Lex Luthor's Warsuit, Batman w Kryptonite and maybe GL ! I read somewhere that Green lantern can be manipulated like Kryptonite radiation...

-Extreme amounts of force/impact: those with physical strength and powers similar Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Lobo, Doomsday, Darkseid and I also have seen Zoom can punch with force and speed with exponentially, enough to hurt Superman. I think the manipulation light of GL can also cause strong physical effects for Superman and he actually did several times in the comics. summary others in DC/Marvel possess such power

-Magic. (The person on this board argues that magic only slows him down but can't kill him): Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel/Shazam, Black Adam is frequently, Thor in cross, Spectre in Sliver Age, PC or at the present time....(Except Superman-Prime from Earth-Prime aka Superboy Prime and Superman Golde one million)

-Obliterating his mind (Psionic, Telepathy): Martian Manhunter...

-Red solar radiation: Captain Atom, perhaps the silver surfer in cross....

-Manipulation of extreme energy, manipulation of molecules, atoms or subatomic-This is a similar category near factor Red solar/Kryptonite radiation light and manipulate the reality: ex: Darkseid's Omega vision, energy blasts Green Lantern, Captain Atom, Firestrom, Zob's heat vision. Reality Warping: Mxyzptlk, Hal Parallax..... Point of this bieng?

captain_viet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Point of this bieng?

Comic, DC wiki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.