Dr.Doom Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

If Doom has shield then he starts with it on..
This is real Doom and not Doombot lol

Dr.Doom

Vs

Superman

dmills
Doom

Supermex
Doom beats Superman!?

No matter what!? With auto shield on or off Doom wins?

dmills
Oh, He'd absolutely need shields...

wolverinos
superman stomps.

h1a8
Good fight.
I don't read much doom but I heard his shields are pretty strong (are they strong as high end GL's?) and he is a very powerful sorcerer. If that is the case then Doom can win this fight.

Now high end Superman has, with no doubt, planetary strength. So if Doom's shields can hold up to that type of force before he does some serious magic then again Doom can win. I'll let you all argue these points since I really don't know Doom's feats, or his shields in comparison to GL's, or his most potent magic attacks or effects (I know the character though).

curryman
Superman no expression

Supermex
Originally posted by h1a8
Good fight.
I don't read much doom but I heard his shields are pretty strong (are they strong as high end GL's?) and he is a very powerful sorcerer. If that is the case then Doom can win this fight.

Now high end Superman has, with no doubt, planetary strength. So if Doom's shields can hold up to that type of force before he does some serious magic then again Doom can win. I'll let you all argue these points since I really don't know Doom's feats, or his shields in comparison to GL's, or his most potent magic attacks or effects (I know the character though).

Well Superman Vs Dr.Doom I'm not yet sure who would we..
But from all the times I seen go up against any G.L on here, most say Doom beats them.. I can see Doom losing to G.L Scott maybe, But G.L Scott is a whole diffrent animal than most other G.L's thou.. But. Case can be made for the Dr even in that case its self..

But ok this is Doom Vs Superman
Lets get back to thatsmile

wolverinos
superman showed that he can go up against magic just fine when needed.
and this is all out fight which means superman use his full speed and full strength? crush into his shields with the speed of light and a planetary crushing strength? Lol doom is doomed

TheGodKiller
Superman wins.

Supermex
Originally posted by wolverinos
and this is all out fight which means superman use his full speed and full strength? crush into his shields with the speed of light and a planetary crushing strength? Lol doom is doomed

WTF!!

When this happen? Superman is fine with magic!!?
Damn Superman fans jus pull shit out of a hat when it calls for..
Superman is a cool great hero and all, but adding strengths to him, that he is not great at is B.S

wolverinos
Originally posted by Supermex
WTF!!

When this happen? Superman is fine with magic!!?
Damn Superman fans jus pull shit out of a hat when it calls for..
Superman is a cool great hero and all, but adding strengths to him that he is not great at is B.S

wow such a reaction over superman and dr doom Lol
anyway if you actually read superman you will see that when he is pressed against the ropes his will power is too great and allows him to go up against magic countless times.
now this is an all out superman which means he is all about business...he will be too powerful for doom.

Supermex
wow such a reaction over superman and dr doom Lol
anyway if you actually read superman you will see that when he is pressed against the ropes his will power is too great and allows him to go up against magic countless times.
now this is an all out superman which means he is all about business...he will be too powerful for doom.

You just proved my point
Thankssmile

wolverinos
Originally posted by Supermex
You just proved my point
Thankssmile

so you agree with me.
Thankssmile

Zack Fair
LoL.

What just happened?

TheWhitePaladin
Superman is vulnerable to magic but it's not kryptonite to him.
Superman is way out of Doom's league

Zack Fair
Agreed. Magic is a problem for Superman, but it is not on the level of Kryptonite which is deadly to him nor is it like red sun radiation that can depower him given time.

He has many showings powering through all these weaknesses. Superman going all out/peak/whatever will most likely power through the magic weakness.

I do see Superman winning more often than not, but Superman is not out of Doom's league. No one is out of Doom's league. The guy is simply too smart and too dangerous.

Endless Mike
Doom hurts Pre-Retcon Beyonder with magic:

http://i.imgur.com/MQytXqC.jpg evil face

Blue Area Vet
if you actually read superman you will see that when he is pressed against the ropes his will power is too great and allows him to go up against magic countless times.

laughing at his will power. Did know that was a separate super power. So, why doesn't he wear a GL ring again

By the way, Doom's will > Superman's will.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by TheWhitePaladin
Superman is vulnerable to magic but it's not kryptonite to him.
Superman is way out of Doom's league

What does Kryptonite mean to him anymore?

ares834
Don't know if that's so clear cut. Both are pretty much at the top of their respective universes when it comes to willpower.

abhilegend
Superman.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing at his will power. Did know that was a separate super power. So, why doesn't he wear a GL ring again

first of all its not a battle of wills.
second of all dooms willpower isnt greater than supermans but its up to debate.
overall my point is magic can hurt him however its not something like kryptonite which drains his powers and makes him mortal, it only means magic can hurt him but thats about it, still not enough for doom to not lose his head when superman punch him without holding back.

8swords
Doom, magic.. end

abhilegend
Originally posted by 8swords
Doom, magic.. end
Its not like superman has beaten magic based characters, right?

juggerman
Originally posted by abhilegend

Right

Blue Area Vet

Oh yes, of course, he's Superman, right? What only explanation is needed?

abhilegend
Oh yes, of course, he's Superman, right? What only explanation is needed?
Would you like me to post scans of superman beating magical beings?

Wei Phoenix
first of all its not a battle of wills.
second of all dooms willpower isnt greater than supermans but its up to debate.
overall my point is magic can hurt him however its not something like kryptonite which drains his powers and makes him mortal, it only means magic can hurt him but thats about it, still not enough for doom to not lose his head when superman punch him without holding back.

Superman wouldn't not hold back though so DOOM's head stays on his shoulders.

Wei Phoenix

Translation: Superman showed that he can go up against magic when the plot calls for it?

wolverinos
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Superman wouldn't not hold back though so DOOM's head stays on his shoulders.

as i understand its an all out fight so superman not holding back = bye bye doom head.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Translation: Superman showed that he can go up against magic when the plot calls for it?

nop.... Translation: superman can be hurt by magic however its not something that weakens him like kryptonite, therefor it has same relevance as just another foe who is able to hurt him, however being able to hurt superman doesnt automatically equals to beating him.

Endless Mike
Doom's magic staggered Beyonder...

Zack Fair

because he doesn't feel like it. His willpower has actually caused GL power rings to relocate to his finger. Go figure.

And no. Superman's will > Doom's.

iceman24567
LOL at Dooms will being greater than Supermans only Mindset would agree with that shit

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doom's magic staggered Beyonder...
Really?

Lord Feron
Superman, something similar of what Sentry did to doom would happen. Granted that was one of those... "Let's make a new character look super uber by putting some wins under his belt" mode. I don't think he should be able to beat Superman for the majority... but he could def take a couple of wins.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack Fair
because he doesn't feel like it. His willpower has actually caused GL power rings to relocate to his finger. Go figure.

LOL, well at least you have a sense of humor about he who makes fools of all of us. If I wrote a Superman title it would be called Superman: No Explanation Needed

abhilegend
For anybody interested Abin Sur chose Superman first to use the ring instead of hal but since he was not native to krypton, he was not given the ring.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL at Dooms will being greater than Supermans only Mindset would agree with that shit

But you ball wash Superman every chance you get iceman, so how does your opinion carry much weight? Ask yourself, have they every had a test of wills? No. Are both considered to be at the top of their universes with regard to will (even though this chits on Hal Jordan)? Yes. Do they both have impressive will feats? Yes. So laugh to keep from crying, but I don't know how it is you can bee so sure of yourself.

curryman
^How long does this guy have to go before he's banned?

iceman24567
For anybody interested Abin Sur chose Superman first to use the ring instead of hal but since he was not native to krypton, he was not given the ring. You mean earth*
But you ball wash Superman every chance you get iceman, so how does your opinion carry much weight? Ask yourself, have they every had a test of wills? No. Are both considered to be at the top of their universes with regard to will (even though this chits on Hal Jordan)? Yes. Do they both have impressive will feats? Yes. So laugh to keep from crying, but I don't know how it is you can bee so sure of yourself. Phuck out of here clown i never ball wash Superman. My opinion carries more weight than yours obviously. You are the one claiming Dooms will is greater even though they haven't had a test of wills to prove such a dumb ass claim so yeah you are a moron. We have been through this Captain America, Doom, Hal Jordan and Superman all have comparable will feats they are peers in that area unless you can some how pull proof of Doom being better out of that loose ******* of yours you should retract that statement.

iceman24567
Originally posted by curryman
^How long does this guy have to go before he's banned? thumb up Hes horrible wont last long

Wei Phoenix
as i understand its an all out fight so superman not holding back = bye bye doom head.

Where does it say that it's an all out fight, all out fight does not equal bloodlust.

nop.... Translation: superman can be hurt by magic however its not something that weakens him like kryptonite, therefor it has same relevance as just another foe who is able to hurt him, however being able to hurt superman doesnt automatically equals to beating him.

Being strong enough to take it when he needs to be, is the same as saying when it's relevant to the story. Every time he fights magic he needs to be strong and durable enough to take it, sometimes he's not, sometimes he is. He's never thinking "Well I don't need to save the day so I'll just not be strong enough to take this magical attack."

Digi
Superman's will > Doom's.

no expression

Blue Area Vet
You mean earth*
Phuck out of here clown i never ball wash Superman. My opinion carries more weight than yours obviously. You are the one claiming Dooms will is greater even though they haven't had a test of wills to prove such a dumb ass claim so yeah you are a moron. We have been through this Captain America, Doom, Hal Jordan and Superman all have comparable will feats they are peers in that area unless you can some how pull proof of Doom being better out of that loose ******* of yours you should retract that statement.

Yeah, you do, on panel, pretty much every day. Great to see you admit they have comparable will feats, no profanity or bashing required.

Blue Area Vet
^How long does this guy have to go before he's banned?

Probaby if when you become a mod. If I do, you wouldn't have to worry about me or anyone else here. This is the second time you came out of the woodwork to bash me while contributing nothing to the topic. I'm keeping notes.

Blue Area Vet
this thread regarding Doom's strengths. Scroll down to the Will second. Remember, this guy is a mere human which makes it all the more impressive.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingAvengerMarvel/news/?a=47955

curryman
There are only three characters whose will is greater than that of Superman.

Reboot Guy Gardner, Doom and Lucifer.

Probaby if when you become a mod. If I do, you wouldn't have to worry about me or anyone else here. This is the second time you came out of the woodwork to bash me while contributing nothing to the topic. I'm keeping notes.

Out of the woodwork, I've been posting in this thread now haven't I?

Blue Area Vet
There are only three characters whose will is greater than that of Superman.

Reboot Guy Gardner, Doom and Lucifer.

Out of the woodwork, I've been posting in this thread now haven't I?

You contributed as single one word post in the thread before this, yes.

You haven't been a part of any of the actual debates with me or anyone else in the thread, yet in this thread you pubically call for my banning- again. Check to see if your ignore button works.

iceman24567
Yeah, you do, on panel, pretty much every day. Great to see you admit they have comparable will feats, no profanity or bashing required. Nope never have never will. I didnt admit anything my stance was always the same. Funny how you still havent retracted your shitty ass statement. Stop your crying already you arent a victim man up.

Blue Area Vet
Nope never have never will. I didnt admit anything my stance was always the same. Funny how you still havent retracted your shitty ass statement. Stop your crying already you arent a victim man up.

No, just observed the rules and you will be fine. And by the way, I won't be retracting my statement because Doom has stronger and more defined feats of will than Superman who is also of strong will. My will isn't bad either as you are probably finding out.

PS- By the way, I just noticed the guy you are co-signing with agrees that Doom's will is stronger. I'll accept your retraction if you offer it up.

iceman24567
No, just observed the rules and you will be fine. And by the way, I won't be retracting my statement because Doom has stronger and more defined feats of will than Superman who is also of strong will. My will isn't bad either as you are probably finding out.

PS- By the way, I just noticed the guy you are co-signing with agrees that Doom's will is stronger. I'll accept your retraction if you offer it up. Been fine for 6 years i will make it to 7 you on the otherhand need some homework. Once again you spouting your skewed opinion as if its fact. Dooms will isnt greater than Supermans its really simple. I dont care about his opinion regarding wills i agree that you will be banned sooner rather than later. No reason to retract anything since you know i never stated whos will i think is greater one way or the other.

Supermex
Both Doom and Supes are in nomal form for this fight
Superman wouldn't go all out unless forced to..

Mindset
LOL at Dooms will being greater than Supermans only Mindset would agree with that shit Doom's will overpowered Beyonder and allowed him to take his powers...

Zack Fair
LOL, well at least you have a sense of humor about he who makes fools of all of us. If I wrote a Superman title it would be called Superman: No Explanation Needed No explanations needed like what exactly?

Superman had a conext of will with Guy Gardner. His will overpowered Guy and Guy's ring ended up removing itself from Guy's finger and moved on to Superman's finger out of sheer will power.. Then he gave it back because he didn't give a flying **** about Power Rings and pretty much feared being that powerful iirc.

That explanation enough for you?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Digi
no expression Shut up old man.

Mindset
babby

Supermex
No explanations needed like what exactly?

Superman had a conext of will with Guy Gardner. His will overpowered Guy and Guy's ring ended up removing itself from Guy's finger and moved on to Superman's finger out of sheer will power.. Then he gave it back because he didn't give a flying **** about Power Rings and pretty much feared being that powerful iirc.

That explanation enough for you?

If Superman did that..
Then imagine what Doom would do to G.L ! Doom would keep the ring and do bad thing to the Lantern..

I do give Superman the majority here
I give Doom the will factor..

Can Superman crack Dooms shields? If not, how does Supes beat him?

Zack Fair
He goes intangible through the shields and the punches his head off.

Mindset
His shields are magical.

Superman dies.

Zack Fair
Your face dies.

Supermex
Be nice zack Flair
Be nice..

Golgo13
Your face dies.

laughing out loud

Mindset
That wasn't even funny...

Superman fans, smh.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mindset
His shields are magical.

Superman dies.

yes

Badabing
I just ninja warned people. And some of you noobs won't last on KMC long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.