................... Team Black Adam Vs Team Black Bolt .............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Black Adam
Sinestro
Lobo
Atomic Skull

Vs

Gladiator
Ronan the Acusar
Black Bolt
Super-Skrull

wolverinos
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Black Adam
Sinestro
Lobo
Atomic Skull

Vs

Gladiator
Ronan the Acusar
Black Bolt
Super-Skrull

black adam beats the hell out of gladiator.
lobo ? depends on the version of lobo

Supermex
Originally posted by wolverinos
black adam beats the hell out of gladiator.
lobo ? depends on the version of lobo

All are current..
Black Adam is not stompin Glads.. Beat him maybe, But stompin F;:; k no

wolverinos
Originally posted by Supermex
All are current..
Black Adam is not stompin Glads.. Beat him maybe, But stompin F;:; k no

gladiator is known for losing constantly to heralds such as thor, black bolt, he lost to hulk, owned by supreme,hell he even got cut and hurt by wolverine....
now black adam on the other hand is equel to guys such as superman and captain marvel.
gladiator is probably 2 leagues under black adam.

Blue Area Vet
gladiator is known for losing constantly to heralds such as thor, black bolt, he lost to hulk, owned by supreme,hell he even got cut and hurt by wolverine....
now black adam on the other hand is equel to guys such as superman and captain marvel.
gladiator is probably 2 leagues under black adam.

Um, Gladiator lost to Hulk via a plot device called radiation.

Gladiator was beaten by Supreme and Supreme was being portrayed as above tier at that time as well as crazy. Gladiator out smarted him.

Gladiator lost to Thor, but it wasn't like he was physically outmatched. Besides that, it's freaking Thor and Thor > Black Scrotum.

Wolverine would cut the ___ out of Black Adam as he did Thanos.

And Black Bolt is clearly on his level, so what exactly is the point? Gladiator is not below Black Adam in any manner physically and to say he is two tiers below is completely asinine. Black Adam is NOT as strong as Superman or Captain Marvel and you guys need to stop shining him off.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Um, Gladiator lost to Hulk via a plot device called radiation.

Gladiator was beaten by Supreme and Supreme was being portrayed as above tier at that time as well as crazy. Gladiator out smarted him.

Gladiator lost to Thor, but it wasn't like he was physically outmatched. Besides that, it's freaking Thor and Thor > Black Scrotum.

Wolverine would cut the ___ out of Black Adam as he did Thanos.

And Black Bolt is clearly on his level, so what exactly is the point? Gladiator is not below Black Adam in any manner physically and to say he is two tiers below is completely asinine. Black Adam is NOT as strong as Superman or Captain Marvel and you guys need to stop shining him off.

nop, hulk was beating the crap out of gladiator before throwing him into that device.

again as i pointed earlier supreme owned gladiator which you admit yourself, by portrayel and feats supreme is another weaker copy of superman.

again, he lost to thor, even further he lost to thunderstrike.
and no thor would not beat black adam in a slugfest like he did with gladiator, if thor goes slugfest with black adam he turns into a bloody mash.

ammm... no.... wolverine wont be able to cut black adam, black adam proved time after time to be probably as durable as superman blunt trauma wise and cutting force wise... wolverine will never dream about cutting black adam.

the point is when ever gladiator is put up against mid to high level heralds he goes down.
black adam is the peak of herald category along with superman , a debate could be made that he is a low trans at his best.

Blue Area Vet
nop, hulk was beating the crap out of gladiator before throwing him into that device.

again as i pointed earlier supreme owned gladiator which you admit yourself, by portrayel and feats supreme is another weaker copy of superman.

again, he lost to thor, even further he lost to thunderstrike.
and no thor would not beat black adam in a slugfest like he did with gladiator, if thor goes slugfest with black adam he turns into a bloody mash.

ammm... no.... wolverine wont be able to cut black adam, black adam proved time after time to be probably as durable as superman blunt trauma wise and cutting force wise... wolverine will never dream about cutting black adam.

the point is when ever gladiator is put up against mid to high level heralds he goes down.
black adam is the peak of herald category along with superman , a debate could be made that he is a low trans at his best.

That's because Gladiator is portrayed as a traditional villian, not an antihero like Black Adam. And for you to suggest that Black Adam is as durable as Thanos is the laugher of the year thus far. Wolverine cut Thanos, he'll cut black Adam- deal with is. Your comment about Supreme's power level doesn't even derserve and answer. And BA beats Thor in that fashion in your most wet of dreams only.

iceman24567
Ugh same arguments different posters. Oi Gladz isnt several tiers below guys like Superman hes at the very least near him powerwise

abhilegend
This argument about gladiator is strangely familiar.

mmm

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
This argument about gladiator is strangely familiar.

mmm lol you think?

wolverinos
That's because Gladiator is portrayed as a traditional villian, not an antihero like Black Adam. And for you to suggest that Black Adam is as durable as Thanos is the laugher of the year thus far. Wolverine cut Thanos, he'll cut black Adam- deal with is. Your comment about Supreme's power level doesn't even derserve and answer. And BA beats Thor in that fashion in your most wet of dreams only.

so now you give me the villian excuse? laughing

actually thanos is very durable to energy forces, however it has been proved many times thanos is not that durable towards cutting force.

how is my comment about supreme false? feat wise he is another wannabe superman and he clocked gladiator.

so you claim thor can beat black adam in a fist fight only? ..... please read some comics, tutinax and hulk begs to differ.

iceman24567
so now you give me the villian excuse? laughing

actually thanos is very durable to energy forces, however it has been proved many times thanos is not that durable towards cutting force.

how is my comment about supreme false? feat wise he is another wannabe superman and he clocked gladiator.

so you claim thor can beat black adam in a fist fight only? ..... please read some comics, tutinax and hulk begs to differ. Horrible post leaving out context but please continue fangirl

wolverinos
Originally posted by iceman24567
Horrible post leaving out context but please continue fangirl

ammm... is this the part where i am suppose to be insulted and start trash talking to you? and then you can report me and feel good about how much of a hard time you give to new comers and what a bad ass you are here on KMC kingdome?

but please if you want it to be serious enlighten me what is the context i am missing...

carver9
Let me clear some things up here.

The Hulk that Gladiator fought was amped. A couple of issues later, green radiation start leaking from his body like WBH and he was melting everyone that got close to him. He was amped due to his lost connection with Banner. Dont know why people don't know about this.

The Thor fight isn't canon to Gladiator. He was plucked from a different timeline.

The Supreme fight, Gladiator and Supreme was dead even. Gladiator faked his death because he said if their fight continued, they would have destroyed Worlds.

Black Bolt whispered in his ear...don't see anything wrong with that. Overall, Gladiator doesn't have the losing record most think he have and he would rip Black Adam face off.

iceman24567
ammm... is this the part where i am suppose to be insulted and start trash talking to you? and then you can report me and feel good about how much of a hard time you give to new comers and what a bad ass you are here on KMC kingdome?

but please if you want it to be serious enlighten me what is the context i am missing... Hard time like you have been giving people since you joined? LOl seriously? Besides the fact that throughout his whole history Thor has brawled with the best Hulk, Kurse, Magog ect and hes done well or the fact that Tutinax had a fear inducing power so it wasn't a pure melee fight? Also the myth that Thanos is more vulnerable to cutting than energy attacks which is also incorrect

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9

The Hulk that Gladiator fought was amped. A couple of issues later, green radiation start leaking from his body like WBH and he was melting everyone that got close to him. He was amped due to his lost connection with Banner. Dont know why people don't know about this.

The Thor fight isn't canon to Gladiator. He was plucked from a different timeline.

The Supreme fight, Gladiator and Supreme was dead even. Gladiator faked his death because he said if their fight continued, they would have destroyed Worlds.

Black Bolt whispered in his ear...don't see anything wrong with that. Overall, Gladiator doesn't have the losing record most think he have and he would rip Black Adam face off. No Adam would smash Gladz into a pile of purple dust then sniff him

abhilegend
lol you think?
What was that guy's name who came from CBR to teach us about Gladiator?

carver9
That's not him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
What was that guy's name who came from CBR to teach us about Gladiator? I only remember Petersomething

carver9
No Adam would smash Gladz into a pile of purple dust then sniff him

Lol...only if you say so Iceman.

abhilegend
Hard time like you have been giving people since you joined? LOl seriously? Besides the fact that throughout his whole history Thor has brawled with the best Hulk, Kurse, Magog ect and hes done well or the fact that Tutinax had a fear inducing power so it wasn't a pure melee fight? Also the myth that Thanos is more vulnerable to cutting than energy attacks which is also incorrect
Its really cute when you start wanking Gladiator every few months.

abhilegend
I only remember Petersomething
That was before I came to KMC.

wolverinos

Black Bolt whispered in his ear...don't see anything wrong with that. Overall, Gladiator doesn't have the losing record most think he have and he would rip Black Adam face off.

nop, the hulk gladiator fought was not amped, as simple as that.

gladiator got destroyed by thunderstrike thor in a slugfest.
he also got destroyed by thor in a slugfest, different timeline does not mean a complete different version, if we pull you from the future where you are a little bit older and i kick your ass.... i think its safe to say i kicked your ass.

dead even? supreme had the upper hand during the entire fight beating the hell out of gladiator, gladiator only managed to push him back here and there however gladiator was obviously dominated to the point he had to come up with some plan and fast.

so? whats wrong with the way black bolt defeated gladiator? it doesnt have to be only H2H you know.... besides that even physically black bolt always gives gladiator a hard time and evenly matched with him, to begin with his physical attributes are not the peak of the cake.

you confused between the 2, black adam will easily rip gladiators face off since its his trademark, but also since judging by feats and specially fighting feats gladiator sucks at fighting and is a good league below black adam overall.

iceman24567
LOL....future versions are not applicable

abhilegend
You know Black Bolt actually overpowered Gladiator in h2h untill he was weakened by White Noise.

wolverinos
Hard time like you have been giving people since you joined? LOl seriously? Besides the fact that throughout his whole history Thor has brawled with the best Hulk, Kurse, Magog ect and hes done well or the fact that Tutinax had a fear inducing power so it wasn't a pure melee fight? Also the myth that Thanos is more vulnerable to cutting than energy attacks which is also incorrect

Lol you honestly believe you are giving me hard time because you called me a fangirl? Lol i was sarcastic actually but its nice.

thor brawled with hulk and in the complete majority of the fights it didnt end very well for him.

also please use reading comprehension because i am talking here about thor and black adam in a slugfest of fist fighting, in a fist fighting thor will get owned by hulk and top marvel brawlers.

he done well? lost to tutinax twice with his hammer, tutinax didnt have any effect on thor during both of those encounters, only pure clean melee fight which thor lost twice, deal with it.

its not a myth with thanos, wolverine cut him, gamora cut him (and no not with the godslayer), and i also remember thor cutting him with a sword in the old ones.
basically by feats and performance his cutting durability doesnt hold a candle to his energy durability.

iceman24567
Lol you honestly believe you are giving me hard time because you called me a fangirl? Lol i was sarcastic actually but its nice.

thor brawled with hulk and in the complete majority of the fights it didnt end very well for him.

also please use reading comprehension because i am talking here about thor and black adam in a slugfest of fist fighting, in a fist fighting thor will get owned by hulk and top marvel brawlers.

he done well? lost to tutinax twice with his hammer, tutinax didnt have any effect on thor during both of those encounters, only pure clean melee fight which thor lost twice, deal with it.

its not a myth with thanos, wolverine cut him, gamora cut him (and no not with the godslayer), and i also remember thor cutting him with a sword in the old ones.
basically by feats and performance his cutting durability doesnt hold a candle to his energy durability. Nope even with his hammer Thor is still a top tier heavy hitter whose strength is incalculable. I called you fangirl as in a poster that used to spout some of the same crap you do. Again it wasnt clean or pure Tutinax comments on his fear power during the second fight iirc. Funny considering godlsayer broke on Thanos' left ass cheek by feats and performances him being cut by anything other than Wolverines claws is a low showing.

carver9
nop, the hulk gladiator fought was not amped, as simple as that.

gladiator got destroyed by thunderstrike thor in a slugfest.
he also got destroyed by thor in a slugfest, different timeline does not mean a complete different version, if we pull you from the future where you are a little bit older and i kick your ass.... i think its safe to say i kicked your ass.

dead even? supreme had the upper hand during the entire fight beating the hell out of gladiator, gladiator only managed to push him back here and there however gladiator was obviously dominated to the point he had to come up with some plan and fast.

so? whats wrong with the way black bolt defeated gladiator? it doesnt have to be only H2H you know.... besides that even physically black bolt always gives gladiator a hard time and evenly matched with him, to begin with his physical attributes are not the peak of the cake.

you confused between the 2, black adam will easily rip gladiators face off since its his trademark, but also since judging by feats and specially fighting feats gladiator sucks at fighting and is a good league below black adam overall.

Hulk was amped, crazy. I should know.

Lol...Gladiator destroyed Masterson until he was snuck attack in the back with a lightning bolt from living lightning. Again, Gladiator was pulled from a different time line...we have no indication of his power level during that time period, unless, you have proof.

Do you know anything about any of the fights you are talking about.? ANYTHING? Anyone with any type of knowledge about the fights know I am telling the truth. Stop believe internet rumors without doing research on your own.

Lol...Black Bolt is one of the most powerful Heralds in Marvel, him giving Gladiator trouble isn't a lowshowing. Just be quiet.

iceman24567
Bolt wasnt giving Gladz trouble he was beating him physically

Blue Area Vet
Bolt wasnt giving Gladz trouble he was beating him physically

That's because BB is a beast. Do you know anything about anything?

By the way, if BB wispered up close in BA's ear, the results would be the exact same at best. Also, don't try and switch the argument, you made a big deal about BB beating Gladiator, not simply giving him trouble. First off, BB being Gladiator is nto a big deal. It was implied that BB was on par with Sentry in terms of raw power. But even so, BB won with a whisper in the ear. No character is going to stand up to that.

iceman24567
That's because BB is a beast. Do you know anything about anything?

By the way, if BB wispered up close in BA's ear, the results would be the exact same at best. Also, don't try and switch the argument, you made a big deal about BB beating Gladiator, not simply giving him trouble. First off, BB being Gladiator is nto a big deal. It was implied that BB was on par with Sentry in terms of raw power. But even so, BB won with a whisper in the ear. No character is going to stand up to that. From the various post you made it seems i know alot more than and while BB is a beast hes still not a cream of the crop top tier

iceman24567
Lol at me switching anything my argument has been the same go troll somebody else

Blue Area Vet
From the various post you made it seems i know alot more than and while BB is a beast hes still not a cream of the crop top tier

You probably need to do some research or come across a BB respect thread. He is top tier in my book both in raw power AND highly refined skill, which for some reason he does not get the proper credit for. Ask yourself why when Marvel wanted to show that WWH was above tier, they depicted him taking a yell of some intensity from Black Bolt, and then retconned it to it having been a Skrull??? Mad respect, that's why.

Blue Area Vet
Lol at me switching anything my argument has been the same go troll somebody else

LOL.

For your information on what YOU said, you started off talking about how Gladiator doesn't do well against top tiers and cited Black Bolt. Then you said that Black Bolt isn't top tier. You are correct, you didn't switch arguments, you are just having and argument with yourself. embarrasment

iceman24567
You probably need to do some research or come across a BB respect thread. He is top tier in my book both in raw power AND highly refined skill, which for some reason he does not get the proper credit for. Ask yourself why when Marvel wanted to show that WWH was above tier, they depicted him taking a yell of some intensity from Black Bolt, and then retconned it to it having been a Skrull??? Mad respect, that's why. Your book is complete shit though i agree BB is a top tier or something of the like hes just no Superman. Marvel never showed WWH to be above top tier until the very END. You must live on the same dream world carver lives on.

Supermex
Its starting sound and looking CBR in heresad

Its kool to disagree
Without insalting eachother..
I'm going to try to do the same, but let no ruin this pkace like the garbage that CBR has become..

curryman
Yeah guys, stop insalting eachother and just be kool.

Team 1 for the destruction.

Golgo13
Team 1. LOL @ Atomic Skull, though.

Stoic
Lobo is possibly the only reason that team 1 takes this. Black Adam would not straight out destroy Gladiator, anyone thinking this may need to re-read his battles for clearer insight. Atomic Skull is a non factor here, so team 2 may take the victory.

Branlor Swift
Gladiator is supposed to be weak against magic..

But even without that he'd just serve as a punching bag for Adam

carver9
No he wouldn't.

Golgo13
Adam solos. You know it, Carv. Don't fight it.

Supermex
This is a team fight..
Not Glads vs Adam only

Glads and Adam are going to pound eachother before there's a winner between the 2..

That's my take on there matchup..
I'm a fan of both Marvel and Dc, so I'm not going to fanboy anything..
So that's my take on those 2 in there battle, but there's other aspects to this team battle guys..

Have to agree with Carver here its s close battle
Between the 2, but others are involved. .

Badabing
I don't know who some of these noobs are, but they are in for a rude awakening...

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Gladiator is supposed to be weak against magic..

But even without that he'd just serve as a punching bag for Adam

Oh gawd, more BA mass delusions.

Branlor Swift
Oh gawd, more BA mass delusions. lick my butt

zenzazer
atomic skull is the weak link

wolverinos
Nope even with his hammer Thor is still a top tier heavy hitter whose strength is incalculable. I called you fangirl as in a poster that used to spout some of the same crap you do. Again it wasnt clean or pure Tutinax comments on his fear power during the second fight iirc. Funny considering godlsayer broke on Thanos' left ass cheek by feats and performances him being cut by anything other than Wolverines claws is a low showing.

you meant even without his hammer.
its a fact that the hammer boost his brawling abilities, without the hammer he cant match the likes of hulk and kurse the way he does with the hammer.

as i pointed out, tutinax beat thor with no tricks no nothing, plain and simple brawl.

so you got thanos resisting being cut showings to top all his "low " showings?

wolverinos
Hulk was amped, crazy. I should know.

Lol...Gladiator destroyed Masterson until he was snuck attack in the back with a lightning bolt from living lightning. Again, Gladiator was pulled from a different time line...we have no indication of his power level during that time period, unless, you have proof.

Do you know anything about any of the fights you are talking about.? ANYTHING? Anyone with any type of knowledge about the fights know I am telling the truth. Stop believe internet rumors without doing research on your own.

Lol...Black Bolt is one of the most powerful Heralds in Marvel, him giving Gladiator trouble isn't a lowshowing. Just be quiet.

apparently you dont know, hulk was not amped at that point by any means, if you do believe he was amped please present the evidence showing at that moment he was amped.

at the end of the fight, masterson thor was pummling gladiator with his fists to the point they had to drag him out of there.
the bolt hitting him didnt give masterson any advantage since they continue to brawl and those are the results.

pulled from a timeline in the future which means same gladiator from a future... as i said earlier its same gladiator only couple of years older thats all.

yada yada stop crying and keep it relevant.

black bolt is indeed powerful, however he was physically matching and actually overpowering gladiator , until glads got help from his girlfriend Lol.
black bolt known for his powers, not his physical attributes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.