JLA big 4 vs Defenders big 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Superman
Wonderwoman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter

vs

Dr. Strange (Sorcerer Supreme)
Hulk
Namor
Silver Surfer

Endless Mike
Strange solos

Supermex
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Strange solos

Defenders Stomp
Thanks to Surfer's vers and Strange

carver9
Hulk solos

I agree.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
I agree Superman solos.

thumb up You are da man.

Supermex
Namor solos

I agree with this ↑↑↑↑↑↑
LoL!!!

-Pr-
Nobody is soloing. Guys, either be on topic, or don't post.

dynamix
not sure how u guys see the matchup but here's what i got (i'm probably off lol)

surfer vs superman
strange vs lantern
hulk vs manhunter
namor vs wonder woman

pretty even lol. the first two i give it to marvel by a hair (very very close though) the last two is the hard part. well Hulk vs Manhunter is hardest. wonder woman should be able to beat namor. but so far i score 2 for marvel and 1 for dc. hulk and manhunter should be determining factor lol.

abhilegend
Superman beats surfer.

Strange beats Hal.

J'onn beats hulk.

Diana beats namor.

JLA wins.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman beats surfer.

Strange beats Hal.

J'onn beats hulk.

Diana beats namor.

JLA wins.

laughing at Superman beats Surfer and J'onn beats Hal.

With all this talk about JLA's legendary teamwork, where is it, because they wouldn't have a chance in these one on one match ups you chose. And I know you chose what you think is the most favorable match up for the JLA.

zopzop
JLA wins because of the sheer power and versatility on that team.

Namor (one dimensional brick), Hulk (one dimensional brick), and Dr. Strange (glass canon) are dead weight.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zopzop
JLA wins because of the sheer power and versatility on that team.

Namor (one dimensional brick), Hulk (one dimensional brick), and Dr. Strange (glass canon) are dead weight.

Superman is exposed to HIGH LEVEL magic as well as energy drain.

None of them could deal with a fully enraged Hulk and J'onn trying to effect his mind would piss him off.

All of the defenders have high level psi resistance. Namor resisted the freaking serpent crown.

Strange will bring recognizable beasts to the board to occupy Diana.

Hulk would show Hal what real willpower is all about.

By the way, Surfer and Strange are the two most versatile members on the field. Proceed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing at Superman beats Surfer and J'onn beats Hal.

With all this talk about JLA's legendary teamwork, where is it, because they wouldn't have a chance in these one on one match ups you chose. And I know you chose what you think is the most favorable match up for the JLA.
Why is superman beating surfer and J'onn beating hulk laughable?

Digi
Making this 1v1 is not the best way to look at it.

Regardless of matchups, Namor is the first to fall. That makes it 4 on 3. At that point, I could see Diana contributing. Maybe lasso Hulk or Strange to keep them grounded or incapacitated, while someone else works them over.

So, DC wins, not necessarily because they have better big hitters in the fight, but because their weakest link does them in.

iceman24567
Yeah if Diana can lasso Hulk it would give Jonn a clear shot at putting him to sleep with tp. Namor is indeed the weaklink

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Digi

Regardless of matchups, Namor is the first to fall. That makes it 4 on 3. At that point, I could see Diana contributing. Maybe lasso Hulk or Strange to keep them grounded or incapacitated, while someone else works them over.

So, DC wins, not necessarily because they have better big hitters in the fight, but because their weakest link does them in.

There are scenarios where either team could win, but his sounds like the most likely outcome.

I actually think that Marvel's real edge in this fight is Strange. I think he could turn the tide of battle faster than anyone else. I agree with Namor losing all of his match-ups, but the question for me is whether the JLA can neutralize Strange before he does something extreme. I think more often than not, they can. Diana is the best candidate to go against him imo.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Digi

Namor is the weakness link; howevery, you are totally ignoring Strange's capabilities. He can easily flood the field with demons and extradimensional beings and he can also offer battelfield removal. Remember, this is the REAL DEAL Strange, pre WWH, with Eye of Agomoto.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah if Diana can lasso Hulk it would give Jonn a clear shot at putting him to sleep with tp. Namor is indeed the weaklink

Lassoing would really piss him off. He is likely to throw her in orbit or worse.

iceman24567
Namor is the weakness link; howevery, you are totally ignoring Strange's capabilities. He can easily flood the field with demons and extradimensional beings and he can also offer battelfield removal. Remember, this is the REAL DEAL Strange, pre WWH, with Eye of Agomoto. Strange doesnt fight like that and thats not how things work on KMC.
Lassoing would really piss him off. He is likely to throw her in orbit or worse.
nah hes more likely to be incapacitated

Blue Area Vet
Strange doesnt fight like that and thats not how things work on KMC.

nah hes more likely to be incapacitated

Hulk? That goes against everything in Hulk's history. Glad you said it, not me.

iceman24567
Hulk? That goes against everything in Hulk's history. Glad you said it, not me. Yeah its obvious you dont know what your talking about

Blue Area Vet
Yeah its obvious you dont know what your talking about

Yeah, okay. The thinks Hulk would do to Diana if enraged would be unfit for human eyes, so give me a break and stick to X-bunny battles.

iceman24567
Yeah, okay. The thinks Hulk would do to Diana if enraged would be unfit for human eyes, so give me a break and stick to X-bunny battles. Yeah its obvious you dont read Wonder Woman comics thats fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.