Batgirl Vs Doctor Mid-Nite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
HTH, who wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BG_zpsf44c9131.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DM_zps48370544.jpg

Golgo13
Go!

curryman
imo, Batgirl.

Mid-nite has more or less very limited super-strength, and that's it, right?

comicfan11
Originally posted by curryman
imo, Batgirl.

No he has no super strength.
He can see in the dark (and his mask allows him to see normally).
Apart from that he has smoke bombs, knifes and surgical instruments (in the gauntlets), throwing moons (like batarangs) and grappling hooks as standard equipment.

He is also trained in martial arts, expert in yoga (for what it's worth) and has excellent knowledge of nerve points (took out a superstrong brick in an armwrestling contest this way).

He is DC's top super-doctor (saved Lois Lane's life, discovered the cause of death in Identity Crisis, personal doctor of JSA).

In h2h I'd say Barbara might take something like 7ish/10.

beatboks
imo, Batgirl.

Neither McNider or Cross has any type of enhanced strength. All they have is their unusual vision ( i.e. due to damage to their eyes they see only in the darkness and are blind in the light)

Cross has limited H2H skills (IIRC he's a black belt in 1 MAYBE 2 arts) Barbara should take him with ease. If it's Cass it's slaughter ( but due to image i thought Bab's)

curryman
I remember his bit from some JSA stuff, but who am I mixing him up with?

Someone who has temporary super-strength by using a serum...

comicfan11
I remember his bit from some JSA stuff, but who am I mixing him up with?

Someone who has temporary super-strength by using a serum...

Hourman.
But he doesn't have limited super strength.
He is supposed to be around cl 70-90 with speed, durability and jumping also.
Although there was a JSA Classified story where somehow Bane managed to do well against him (very low showing for Hourman), but they ended up teaming up in the end or something.

Mid-nite (Cross) is much cooler.

beatboks
Originally posted by comicfan11
Hourman.
But he doesn't have limited super strength.
He is supposed to be around cl 70-90 with speed, durability and jumping also.
Although there was a JSA Classified story where somehow Bane managed to do well against him (very low showing for Hourman), but they ended up teaming up in the end or something.

Mid-nite (Cross) is much cooler.

Disagree completely, based on feats Hourman is more like around an absolute max class 40. He would be lucky to match Luke Cage levels. His speed is around 60MPH and during his hour of power he also feels no pain.

I'm a huge JSA fan and Rick only has a few feats at the high 20 to 30 ton range, most more like 10 - teens. Most of Rex's GA feats wouldn't even get past 10 tons.

comicfan11
Originally posted by beatboks
Disagree completely, based on feats Hourman is more like around an absolute max class 40. He would be lucky to match Luke Cage levels. His speed is around 60MPH and during his hour of power he also feels no pain.

I'm a huge JSA fan and Rick only has a few feats at the high 20 to 30 ton range, most more like 10 - teens. Most of Rex's GA feats wouldn't even get past 10 tons.

Could be.
I haven't kept track of Hourman's feats.
But still class 20-40 is not limited superstrength.
I'd argue class 1-5 fits that description.

curryman
I meant limited in the time-period sense smile

I was mixing the pair of them up.

comicfan11
I meant limited in the time-period sense smile

I was mixing the pair of them up.

LOL no prob dude.
In that sense yeah he is limited to one hour every time he uses his powers (through the , uh, super hero drug Miraclo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.