Diablo vs Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. With prep
2. Without prep

Who wins?

Bentley
Diablo the FF enemy?

Unless Doom does something stupid enough for Diablo to make him beat himself, I just don't see Diablo outsmarting or outgunning Doom in anyways. He's a crafty opponent, but not Doom level, at all.

ozz81
Originally posted by Bentley
Diablo the FF enemy?

Unless Doom does something stupid enough for Diablo to make him beat himself, I just don't see Diablo outsmarting or outgunning Doom in anyways. He's a crafty opponent, but not Doom level, at all.

thumb up yeah thats the one! The one from FF..

Bentley
He has some awesome feats like getting around the enchantment of the Destroyer armor and hacking it with alchemy and reversing a magic spell that summoned Shumma Gorath, but those are far in between. The last time he attacked Doom he used... Fire.

ozz81
^^ yeah that was an interesting issue with thor ,ironman and the highevolutionary.. His sorcery seemed pretty good in that particular issue..

Bentley
His other better showings are during Busiek's Avengers and in one of the FF issues just before Civil War I think. He's among my favorite FF villains, such an interesting powerset.

Endless Mike
Doom stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.