Achilles (DC) VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
who wins between those 2?

carver9
Since a stunned Gladiator got defeated by a surprised attack from Masterson along with being defeated by an amped Hulk, the same Hulk that has defeated nearly every Herald in Marvel...also have a lost against Black Bolt, a whisper, the same Black Bolt who whisper got the attention of an Abstract. He loses here. Archille 10/10.

Zack Fair
I see day after day of watching Superman ravage hulk's anus in your sig has taken its toll on you.

I suggest lots of oil, pain killers and a week off KMC.

Good luck.

pym-ftw
Gladiator

mighty adam
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I see day after day of watching Superman ravage hulk's anus in your sig has taken its toll on you.

Good luck. Yoooooo I need this in a sig this shit is gold.

Spire

Good luck.

laughing

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Since a stunned Gladiator got defeated by a surprised attack from Masterson along with being defeated by an amped Hulk, the same Hulk that has defeated nearly every Herald in Marvel...also have a lost against Black Bolt, a whisper, the same Black Bolt who whisper got the attention of an Abstract. He loses here. Archille 10/10. Originally posted by Zack Fair

Good luck.
crylaugh

Carver is finally broken. Good job CC.

curryman

Good luck.

CF7OnW4XDck

JBL
Gladiator 10/10

wolverinos
Achilles!!! Achilles!!!! Achilles!!!!!

Hectorrrrr !!!!! Hector!!!!!!
There are no pacts between lions and men,Now you know who you're fighting.
You gave him the honor of your sword. You won't have eyes tonight; you won't have ears or a tongue. You will wander the underworld blind, deaf, and dumb, and all the dead will know: This is Hector. The fool who thought he killed Achilles.

carver9

Good luck.

Lol...I was being sarcastic and I like my Sig...hater.

wolverinos
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I was being sarcastic and I like my Sig...hater.

superman is having anal sex with hulk in your sig, while its saying the strongest there is.
only hulk can take a full anal from superman and survive... he is the strongest there is.
but if you ask me its because of the healing factor that allows his anus to heal so it doesnt have much to do with his strength.

carver9
Originally posted by wolverinos
superman is having anal sex with hulk in your sig, while its saying the strongest there is.
only hulk can take a full anal from superman and survive... he is the strongepst there is.
but if you ask me its because of the healing factor that allows his anus to heal so it doesnt have much to do with his strength.

confused Ok.

wolverinos
Achilles

celeyhyga17
Gladz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.