Sabretooth vs Captain America plus...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Fight to ko.
Fight one
Against Captain America with shield.

Fight two
Against both Captain America with shield and Batman (no gadgets).

Fight three
against
Captain America no shield along with Iron Fist.

Fight four
Captain America with shield and Batman with gadgets

pym-ftw
Creed

Creed

Danny

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Creed

Creed

Danny
What about fight four stick out tongue

pym-ftw
Creed unless Batman can freeze him in place

wolverinos
too much credit to sabretooth, its a well known fact sabretooth gets owned every time he goes up against trained fighters.
sabretooth lose in all of them IMO since its to the KO and he can be easily put down.
a war dog and fighting expert such as Cap will pull it off more times than not IMO.

pym-ftw
What?

For a wolverine fan your opinion of his chief rogue is odd

tkitna
Cap in all four because he's Captain America and they are not.

SevenShackles
Creed

Creed

Danny
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93el33p6G1qzdphh.gif

wolverinos
What?

For a wolverine fan your opinion of his chief rogue is odd

i am a wolverine fan as well as other characters, but i am trying to stay true to the facts as much as possible.
as a wolverine fan i know sabretooth very well and i know who are good matches for him and who arent.
sabretooth is a killing machine that does best vs bigger opponents who are slower than him and less skilled than him.
the reason is because of the fact he got his claws, speed and healing factor to deal good damage to the bigger and slower guys.
however when ever sabretooth goes up against a well trained and skilled opponent who is also more agile and faster than him, the complete majority of the time it ends up not very well for sabretooth.
a fight against captain america will be a classic fight where sabretooth will get his ass royally handed to him and not because of jobbing, but because thats the way it is.
wolverine on the other hand is a better match up for guys like cap due to the fact he is faster and more skilled than sabretooth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.