Shang chi vs Batman only H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
Who wins

leonidas
been done many times. i'll still take bats.

srankmissingnin
There is no logical train of thought that could lead someone into thinking Batman could beat Shang-Chi in h2h. This is a complete and utter mismatch of Herculean proportions. Shang-Chi can tank legit class 100 blows, he can get uppercut tens of thousand feet into the air and survive, he can run and walk on ceilings and spin fast enough that he creates mini tornado. His chi is too much. He is on a completely different level.

leonidas
well, comicbook logic=/=real logic. anyone logan can pwn in 2 moves? i'll take bats. smile

srankmissingnin
Logic is logic. Batman is completely and utterly outclassed and a person couldn't possibly present an argument for him winning that was more in depth than "I think Batman wins because Batman." The reason for that is that he can't and doesn't win a fight with Shang-Chi.

leonidas
well, tbf, i didn't really think his chi was allowed in straight h2h, nor would running at tornado speed. no expression in terms of pure h2h skill, no way shang is on a different level than bats. factor in all shang's abilities and you can make your case. but then you'd need to give bats all his gear as well. bats is bats BECAUSE he has sooooooo many feats to call upon. you really think in pure skill, just straight h2h, shang is on an entirely different level from daredevil? i'd love to see some skill feats where he utterly schools people of dd's caliber tbh.

srankmissingnin
If no chi is allowed then it's close and Shang-Chi edges him out slightly like Shiva or Richard Dragon.

He beat Ghostmaker, who was able to fight Daredevil and Elektra at the same time. cool

leonidas
now THAT opinion i can handle. i'd take bats, but it's close. without chi, i think bats has more examples of damage soak to call on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
well, comicbook logic=/=real logic. anyone logan can pwn in 2 moves? i'll take bats. smile Logan would beat Bats in one move.

smile

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by quanchi112
Logan would beat Bats in one move.

smile

ABC logic says that Wolverine would beat Aquaman with a hard stare.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
ABC logic says that Wolverine would beat Aquaman with a hard stare. I can live with that.

pym-ftw
Why can't you amp in H2h?

If you can't you end up with some weird fights.

I could understand banning some chi based attacks...

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why can't you amp in H2h?

If you can't you end up with some weird fights.

I could understand banning some chi based attacks... To me it is an admission one character has no chance against the other hence the no amping to make it interesting.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There is no logical train of thought that could lead someone into thinking Batman could beat Shang-Chi in h2h. This is a complete and utter mismatch of Herculean proportions. Shang-Chi can tank legit class 100 blows, he can get uppercut tens of thousand feet into the air and survive, he can run and walk on ceilings and spin fast enough that he creates mini tornado. His chi is too much. He is on a completely different level. Shang can walk on a ceiling?

Badabing
Batman.

SamZED
Bada, you ought to ban them all for disrespecting the goddamn Batman!

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
Bada, you ought to ban them all for disrespecting the goddamn Batman! That's a good option. mmm

juggernaut74
Batman.

SamZED
Lol Bada's threat worked.

juggernaut74
Indeed.

Golgo13
Batman.

Blue Area Vet
Batman might have a chance against Daredevil. He has no chance against SC.

YFZ 350
Shang wins this.

cdtm
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There is no logical train of thought that could lead someone into thinking Batman could beat Shang-Chi in h2h. This is a complete and utter mismatch of Herculean proportions. Shang-Chi can tank legit class 100 blows, he can get uppercut tens of thousand feet into the air and survive, he can run and walk on ceilings and spin fast enough that he creates mini tornado. His chi is too much. He is on a completely different level.

http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

Mindset
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Batman might have a chance against Daredevil. He has no chance against SC. DD would beat Shang Chi.

h1a8
If Shang chi can't amp off chi then I go with batman. But amping with chi is a different story (unless batman has all his gear).

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
http://blogdailyherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif Since Chuck Norris has weighed in this pretty much settles the debate.

the Darkone
Shang wins

abhilegend
Batman.

wolverinos
Shang chi

celeyhyga17
Shang Chi even though I don't think he's "way beyond" the likes of Batman.

wolverinos
i just dont see shang chi getting physically abused by joker and two face Lol

Badabing
Originally posted by wolverinos
i just dont see shang chi getting physically abused by joker and two face Lol I see you getting physically abused by an enraged Raptor! sneer

wolverinos
Originally posted by Badabing
I see you getting physically abused by an enraged Raptor! sneer

wow.... i actually spent like a whole minute looking at your raptor sig and it gave me a slight vertigo...

Badabing
Originally posted by wolverinos
wow.... i actually spent like a whole minute looking at your raptor sig and it gave me a slight vertigo... Keep staring at my sig and you will become a minion of LiZod! evillaugh

wolverinos
Originally posted by Badabing
Keep staring at my sig and you will become a minion of LiZod! evillaugh

hmmm ... i might join if there are benefits such as dental coverage or ban immunity cool

curryman
Batman.

Too skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.