Planetary Vs SHIELD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which organization wins with prep?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/PL_zps03b00c72.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SH_zps76655cba.jpg

Kazenji
I'm going with SHIELD only because i haven't seen much of Planetary.

Golgo13
I've read half of it and it's great.

Digi
Planetary won't win on feats. That'll happen when you only exist for ~30 issues. Amazing story, though.

If we HAVE to attempt to break this fight down: Drummer would be tough to counter. And Elijah's tactical sense shouldn't be underestimated. But realistically, SHIELD destroys.

chipguy_okay
Jakita throws a car through their window and cracks their shield.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Planetary won't win on feats. That'll happen when you only exist for ~30 issues. Amazing story, though.

If we HAVE to attempt to break this fight down: Drummer would be tough to counter. And Elijah's tactical sense shouldn't be underestimated. But realistically, SHIELD destroys.

Prep means Planetary can use their "relics", right?

That giant snowflake is basically the multiverse in photoshop.

curryman
Drummer will wreck havok with anything electrical.

Sneak him onto whatever hellcarrier that SHIELD is using and down it goes.

Digi
Originally posted by cdtm
Prep means Planetary can use their "relics", right?

That giant snowflake is basically the multiverse in photoshop.

What do you see them doing with that?

Digi
Originally posted by curryman
Drummer will wreck havok with anything electrical.

Sneak him onto whatever hellcarrier that SHIELD is using and down it goes.

SHIELD isn't just a single helicarrier, though. The vastness of the their resources is what I see winning this for them.

curryman
SHIELD isn't just a single helicarrier, though. The vastness of the their resources is what I see winning this for them.

Yeah, and just pinpointing any of their stuff is hell.

The same sort of applies to Planetary though, they're hard to lock down. The fewer they are the harder they'll be to detect.

I dare say Planetary is pretty much out-teched tho.

cdtm
What do you see them doing with that?

Well, it's a high end reality warping relic, like the IG or HOTU, or the Mracle Machine.

Yeah, Planetary didn't use it for anything, but that's usually true of any "On tap" high end reality warping device.

leonidas
based on what was shown, shield tears them up.

Golgo13
bump for 753!

Thank you, Prep-man.

The drummer eats SHIELD and shits out Hydra.

Golgo13
Originally posted by 753
Thank you, Prep-man.

The drummer eats SHIELD and shits out Hydra.

Is the Drummer really that powerful? I have yet to finish Planetary.

Digi
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is the Drummer really that powerful? I have yet to finish Planetary.

No. They'd just have to go low-tech on him. Nothing Fury and the boys couldn't do. After Drums wrecks a couple tech operations, they'd still have approximately 99% of their resources left, and they'd have a better plan of action.

Originally posted by cdtm
Well, it's a high end reality warping relic, like the IG or HOTU, or the Mracle Machine.

Yeah, Planetary didn't use it for anything, but that's usually true of any "On tap" high end reality warping device.

Did it really have the power to warp reality, based on the will of the wielder? I don't recall it actually doing anything to justify saying it could. It was more a model of the multiverse, not something through which it could be channeled.

ares834
Yeah, it was a model.

Still, by the end of Planetary they have the resources that the Four had. That's nothing to scoff at considering the 4 were easily capable of wiping out planets and such.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Is the Drummer really that powerful? I have yet to finish Planetary. no, it's what he'll do with planetary's tech and to shield's own.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.