Pre-Crisis Karate Kid VS Thor( H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Karate Kid- Pre-Crisis

VS

Thor

Hand to hand.

Val or Viking?

Zack Fair
Karate kid manages to punk Thor for a bit.

Then he gets owned.

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Karate kid manages to punk Thor for a bit.

Then he gets owned.

Against PRE crisis Val?

If all he ever did was hold his own against Superboy, that would put him >>>>> Thor. (You don't think Thor could hold his own with Pre Crisis Superboy, do you? o_o )

But he actually took Superboy down once.

Zack Fair
TBF all I know about him is that one Superboy "fight."

Thor will either get his ass kicked by superdickery or he will exploit the shit out of PC Superman's magic weakness.

That said KK does not have that magic weakness, but then again he is no PC Superman.

abhilegend
Val kicks his ass.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by abhilegend
Val kicks his ass. http://funnymama.com/store/130707/194315_v0_600x.gif

abhilegend
http://funnymama.com/store/130707/194315_v0_600x.gif
Val was kicking Fatal Five's asses single handed and broke inertron chains while superboy couldn't break inertron thicker than a centimeter. He was retarded.

Zack Fair
I don't care.

Wanted to post that gif, yo.

So KK 10/10

Golgo13
Val managed to restrain a mind controled superboy by using his own strength against him. Same could be said about Thor if he gets the chance.

abhilegend
I don't care.

Wanted to post that gif, yo.

So KK 10/10
laughing out loud

He was stronger than superboy, faster than superboy, had more endurance, better pain threshold and shit like that with his retarded super-karate. The guy held off entire Fatal Five single handedly FFS when entire LOSH had trouble with them at that point and could never beat them properly as a team.

pym-ftw
If Thor fights arrogant, he will lose.

Otherwise Thor just doesn't fight like a dumb brick and accidentally kills Val

Golgo13
How would Thor accidentally kill Val if he's gone up against Daxamites and Kryptonians?

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If Thor fights arrogant, he will lose.

Otherwise Thor just doesn't fight like a dumb brick and accidentally kills Val
Provided he can touch him and even then Val was taking punches from Mon-El.

pym-ftw
When did he "take a punch" he was redirecting force in the fight I'm thinking of.

abhilegend
When did he "take a punch" he was redirecting force in the fight I'm thinking of.
In his second fight with superboy in his second series. Honestly it would take only one blow like this to lay Thor flat in dirt.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/SuperboytheLegionofSuperheroes245-1.jpg

golem370
How good of a fight was that Superboy? Well apparently he not in his right mind so that answers the question.

pym-ftw
Where is he hit in your scan?

abhilegend
Where is he hit in your scan?
That was to answer how hard he can hit.

psycho gundam
How is that muscle lock even working? It's not even a full nelson.

curryman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
How is that muscle lock even working? It's not even a full nelson.
Pre-crisis force.

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Val was kicking Fatal Five's asses single handed and broke inertron chains while superboy couldn't break inertron thicker than a centimeter. He was retarded.

That's right. Inetron's the material used in Validus's cell, so it's essentially like secondary adamantium. And Val has other impressive breaking feats, like shattering the Emerald Eye or kicking through a force field..

If bloodlusted, Val could probably drive a hole through Thor's skull...

Mindset
No, he couldn't.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one here that isn't a moran.

Phuckin morans...

abhilegend
Val also shattered Emerald Eye of Ekron which Superboy and Mon-El combined couldn't put a scratch on. He would crush Thor's head with such a low.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.