Magneto runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curryman
This is what most people consider normal/average Magneto. Not the one that's powered down in Bendis' recent comics or whatever.

How far does he get?

1 - Doctor Doom
2 - Apocalypse
3 - Cassandra Nova
4 - Manchester Black
5 - Starhawk
6 - Vulcan
7 - Ultron

SamZED
One should not start a gauntlet with Doctor Doom.

In fact one should not include Doctor Doom in a gauntlet in the first place because Doom needs noone!

Bentley
The order is weird, Magneto should've much less trouble with Ultron than with half of the gauntlet.

Cogito
Yeah, he loses to Doom.

curryman
I just picked some guys from the low herald tier.

Ultron's not beyond magnetism yet? Come on.

Bentley
I'd say Ultron is, but when I tried to argue so in the Magneto vs Ultron thread it wasn't really something I could defend properly, because Ulty has been affected by anti-metal in its most recent adamantium incarnation and antartic vibranium works by vibrating metal.

TheLordofMurder
The gauntlet is out of order, but with it the way it is, there is a real possibility that he doesnt get past Doom...

Doom has magic and anti-magnetism defenses already built into his armor; this is not a good matchup for Mags...

I honestly believe that Mags stops at 1...

Originally posted by curryman
This is what most people consider normal/average Magneto. Not the one that's powered down in Bendis' recent comics or whatever.

How far does he get?

1 - Doctor Doom
2 - Apocalypse
3 - Cassandra Nova
4 - Manchester Black
5 - Starhawk
6 - Vulcan
7 - Ultron

Cassandra nova is trans level ffs.

MB and Vulcan are midherald at the very least.

Magneto beats Apocalypse, MB, Ultron and that waste of power that is Vulcan. He can stalemate Doom who has an edge due to magic. I don't know that much about Starhawk to judge.

curryman

vulcan seems tailor made for beating magneto, but teh trouble polaris and a sundipped havok gave him plus his defeat at black bolt's hands make me believe magneto can take him down.

MB is very powerful no doubt, but I think mags could drop him as I don't think a mindrape would work.

curryman
Originally posted by 753
vulcan seems tailor made for beating magneto, but teh trouble polaris and a sundipped havok gave him plus his defeat at black bolt's hands make me believe magneto can take him down.

MB is very powerful no doubt, but I think mags could drop him as I don't think a mindrape would work.

I assume MB's TK won't get a free-pass through Magneto's forcefields, but I do consider him more powerful.

Mayhaps Magneto's experience will win that fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.