WW 3 Black Adam Vs Mr. Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BA_zpse20e4cd5.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MM_zps0fe7445f.jpg

ares834
Majestic get his swords here?

curryman
What swords does he get?

BA might take it anyway.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic crushes Adam!

guy222
Adam

wolverinos
Originally posted by curryman
What swords does he get?

BA might take it anyway.

Lol you think black adam will take it anyway even with the Creation Blades or Kusar? Lol do you even know anything about that? clearly not.

red sabre
Mr. Majestic at any situation.

curryman
Originally posted by wolverinos
Lol you think black adam will take it anyway even with the Creation Blades or Kusar? Lol do you even know anything about that? clearly not.
When you're this mad, it's time to step away from the computer.

Galan007
Seems like I remember J'onn alone doing well against WWIII BA one-on-one, and damn near melting his face off via HV-- though I'm too lazy too look and see if there was any context behind that.

curryman
Originally posted by Galan007
Seems like I remember J'onn alone doing well against WWIII BA one-on-one, and damn near melting his face off via HV-- though I'm too lazy too look and see if there was any context behind that.
Damn near had him with TP too.

Until it backfired stick out tongue

wolverinos
Originally posted by curryman
When you're this mad, it's time to step away from the computer.

mad? just pointing out how ridiculous your statement was, which leads to the fact you dont know about majestic and his swords.
i kinda find it ironic you tell me to get off the computer since no matter when i am posting you are always here sitting.

abhilegend
Adam takes it. When J'onn attacked him he was fighting several teams at once and was owned immediately. Martian Vision under Ostrander who wrote that scene with J'onn nearly melting Adam's face off was UBER, Superman feared that J'onn would've killed Wonder Woman with a direct hit.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103208/2646973-1.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103208/2646974-2.png

D-Block
B.A. wins

wolverinos
to tell you the truth, majestic never impressed me.
i remember most of his fights he was either hard pressed, or got his butt kicked by no name aliens and by guys like spartan, average superman knocked him out with a punch as i remember, captain atom defeated him, blue superman himiliated him with a hit.
i personally never could understand why many people think he is trans level.

Galan007
Pretty much none of that is accurate.

Galan007
To clarify...

The only time average Superman fought Majestic was during the crossover 'Dreamwar'-- which is absolutely non-canon, given that its events were quite literally the figment of a child's imagination:

_____

Majestic's battle with Superman Blue also occurred in a x-over(JLA/WildCATS). Superman punched Majestic once, then the rest of their 'battle' took place entirely off-panel, with neither side appearing to sustain any lasting damage in the end:

Blue Superman punching Majestic once=/="humiliation".

_____

The only time(s) Spartan has given Majestic a good fight is when he was amped by Void+a Daemonite horde:

And when he essentially evolved into God, and possessed big bang-equivalent energies:

_____

Capatin Atom did seem to incapacitate Majestic during their first battle:
1.)

However, the next 2 times they confronted one another, Majestic appeared to have the advantage:
2.)

3.)

But given that CA was a confirmed universal power during that series:

...I wouldn't call loosing to him a 'low showing' by any stretch.

I'm not saying Majestic is low showing-less, btw(every character's got 'em.) The instances mentioned above are simply not examples of such, is all.

curryman
Not to mention the idea that people consider him trans...

Galan007
Yeah, that shouldn't even require explaining. He's clearly a Skyfather! evillaugh

wolverinos
To clarify...

The only time average Superman fought Majestic was during the crossover 'Dreamwar'-- which is absolutely non-canon, given that its events were quite literally the figment of a child's imagination:

_____

Majestic's battle with Superman Blue also occurred in a x-over(JLA/WildCATS). Superman punched Majestic once, then the rest of their 'battle' took place entirely off-panel, with neither side appearing to sustain any lasting damage in the end:

Blue Superman punching Majestic once=/="humiliation".

_____

The only time(s) Spartan has given Majestic a good fight is when he was amped by Void+a Daemonite horde:

And when he essentially evolved into God, and possessed big bang-equivalent energies:

_____

Capatin Atom did seem to incapacitate Majestic during their first battle:
1.)

However, the next 2 times they confronted one another, Majestic appeared to have the advantage:
2.)

3.)

But given that CA was a confirmed universal power during that series:

...I wouldn't call loosing to him a 'low showing' by any stretch.

I'm not saying Majestic is low showing-less, btw(every character's got 'em.) The instances mentioned above are simply not examples of such, is all.

but again my point is majestic simply doesnt have impressive feats.
there is a context to some things i stated of course, however my point was context or no context he gets pressed hard against the wall in most if not every fight he has no matter who it is against.
what feats does majestic have as far as fighting to put him on black adams level?

Galan007
Originally posted by wolverinos
what feats does majestic have as far as fighting to put him on black adams level? I never said he was on WWIII BA's level. This version of BA is a solid trans-level character. Majestic is a high-herald.

wolverinos
I never said he was on WWIII BA's level. This version of BA is a solid trans-level character. Majestic is a high-herald.

who do you believe to be more powerful majestic or superman?

Galan007
I see them as peers. Majestic is basically just a more ruthless version of Supes, imo.

Branlor Swift
WW3 Adam was empowered by another God, he was fighting for like days on end, and he was still shredding the heroes who were fighting him from every angle.

Which admittedly a lot of them had a plot shield going for them...

Adam grabs the blade in midair and jams it down Majestic's throat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.