CAP vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
Conserve And Protect Mechanoid...
http://i.imgur.com/aLchyyW.jpg

vs.

Odin...
http://i.imgur.com/X1XXlZ1.jpg

Straight up battle. The only item Odin is permitted to use is Gungnir. No molecule or time manipulation. Battle is confined to NYC.

Who wins?

tkitna
The robot loses

operator616
CAP hasn't displayed any feats to put him on odin's level, he took on most of earth's heroes, and was described as being an indestructible and an all powerful robot.......then got one-shotted by Reed's anti galactus armor suit (though he was under restrictions not to attack the AG suit, it still doesn't take away from the fact that his durability isn't even comparable to Odin's).

So, odin wins, without a doubt.

Galan007
Odin.

Although with these stips, I do think Odin might have to work a bit for the win.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Galan007
Odin.

Although with these stips, I do think Odin might have to work a bit for the win. Yeah.

Does he one shot him casually, or does he one shot him while putting in effort?

the Darkone
he one shot him casually

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah.

Does he one shot him casually, or does he one shot him while putting in effort? Depends where you rank CAP, I guess. Personally, I put it near Thanos-level, given the casual manner in which it steamrolled through a team of heroes that included Sentry Strange, Hercules, Ms. Marvel, etc. etc.

And if CAP is near Thanos-level, then Odin isn't one-shotting it(esp. with these stips.) Would he win? Abso-phucking-lutely... But he'd likely have to blast the phuck out of it a few times. wink

Branlor Swift
Near Thanos level doesn't make it near Thanos durability.

Galan007
Good point.

I'd think it's durability would still be pretty high, given that the *only* thing that was able to damage it was the Anti-Galactus armor, but yeah, it's difficult to say exactly where its durability would rank in comparison to Thanos'.

CAP's best durability feat was soaking attacks from this team:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16412683/Fantastic_Four_556_Zone-Megan_pg22.jpg.html
It's hard to imagine it not being near Thanos-level in the durability dept. /shrug

BruceSkywalker
lol I thought this was Steve Rogers against Odin laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud hahahaha

anyway the robot gets terminated

Branlor Swift
Good point.

I'd think it's durability would still be pretty high, given that the *only* thing that was able to damage it was the Anti-Galactus armor, but yeah, it's difficult to say exactly where its durability would rank in comparison to Thanos'.

CAP's best durability feat was soaking attacks from this team:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16412683/Fantastic_Four_556_Zone-Megan_pg22.jpg.html
It's hard to imagine it not being near Thanos-level in the durability dept. /shrug Now, is this as good, or better than Thanos' iyo?

But anyway. Odin wins easily.

Galan007
Now, is this as good, or better than Thanos' iyo?

But anyway. Odin wins easily. I never said "as good as", nor did I say "better". I explicitly said: "near". I do not believe that any character w/o at least trans-level durability would be able to endure, let alone be completely unfazed by, the cumulative attacks from that team.

I agree. It's not a one-shot, but he does win. No question.

Branlor Swift
All I'm ending up with is a one shot. I've crunched the numbers.

Bentley
Sentry Strange, Hercules, Ms. Marvel, etc. etc.

Did you quote only jobbers on propose?

Galan007
All I'm ending up with is a one shot. I've crunched the numbers. Works for me. thumb up

Originally posted by Bentley
Did you quote only jobbers on propose? ...Says the Frenchman. thumb down

Branlor Swift
French creatures don't job. They just give up

Galan007
Vile things, they are.

Bentley
Tactical retreats I say.

h1a8
Odin may win but he is not one shotting Cap at all. That's rucking fatarded.
Thanos is not more durable than a top high Herald in blunt force. Yes, in energy blast department yes. But any high Herald being can damage Thanos with physical hits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.