Torture Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Punisher

Vs

Dr. Doom

Both are seated face to face and subjected to horrific torture both physically & mentally by the beyonder

If Punisher lasts longer Dr. Doom is banished from every marvel universe

If Doom wins he can remove every Reed from every reality

Who says I quit first?

tkitna
They would both die before quitting.

pym-ftw
Beyonder can keep them alive

Decimus
I posit Doom wins for many reasons the most interesting of which is the fact that doom is basically a 1/30 of the DSM 5 and still somehow functions. Doom's mind has dealt with various mental disorders which would work in his favor even though you have to give nods to Frank due to how captivatingly visceral his blood soak is portrayed under the proper writers. Doom's will is beyond human somehow - he's has created personalities that function as a amplifier of sorts boosting him past human limitations in certain fields- well that's comics I guess :P

Bentley
Physically they do just fine, mentally Doom has had a few breakdowns in the past, including that humbling time in which he accepted Kang was his superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.