Martian Manhunter VS Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Martian Manhunter

VS

Beta Ray Bill

1) CIS off For J'onn.
2) CIS off for Bill
3) Standard

Supermex
This fight been done before.

Just warning you cus some people get there panties wet when this happens
On here..

Me I don't care, its aleays good to rehash old fights..
Good fight here..

I gotta go with Bill in this fight

zopzop
Bill has a bad record vs Psions. MM should win 10/10.

Digi
Originally posted by Supermex

On here..

Good fight here..

Classy.

The point is to reduce forum clutter, not to stifle debate. So I'll just ask you to help out when you can, instead of anonymously sniping at mods when one of your threads is closed.

Also, it's "panties in a twist," not wet panties. Repeat threads don't make me horny. At least not like they used to.

awecreep

Branlor Swift
My panties are sopping wet

carver9
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
My panties are sopping wet

laughing out loud laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Supermex

On here..

Good fight here..

I gotta go with Bill in this fight

I always search and it didn't come up.

Besides, the Raptor fears me! cool

Supermex
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

LoL!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Digi
Classy.

The point is to reduce forum clutter, not to stifle debate. So I'll just ask you to help out when you can, instead of anonymously sniping at mods when one of your threads is closed.

Also, it's "panties in a twist," not wet panties. Repeat threads don't make me horny. At least not like they used to.

awecreep Owned.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
My panties are sopping wet its cause u have a big fat Vagina!

Supermex
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
its cause u have a big fat Vagina!

LoL↑↑↑

Blair Wind
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Instead of just putting the search term, put "title:search term"

So, title:Martian Manhunter, or title:Beta Ray Bill, or title:Martian Manhunter vs Beta Ray Bill. You get better results because the search function here sucks.

pym-ftw
Just use Google...

Probably Manhunter but not every time

Golgo13
The Martian. Intangibility and TP for the win.

nwg202
Originally posted by Golgo13
The Martian. Intangibility and TP for the win.

LeonBuco666
J'onn i hate how people think he has to rely on intangibility and TP for thw wins, physically? He can dominate bill with relative ease, faster, stronger and more lethal. J'onn is the one guy you dont phuck with

Also, supermex needs to be taken to a burn clini.

-Pr-
The search function isn't shit, if you know how to use it. Always search by title if you want threads. Most of the time, that workds.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
J'onn i hate how people think he has to rely on intangibility and TP for thw wins, physically? He can dominate bill with relative ease, faster, stronger and more lethal. J'onn is the one guy you dont phuck with

Also, supermex needs to be taken to a burn clini.

no, j'onn doesn't physically dominate bill.

LeonBuco666
Imo j'onn has bill beat in every aspect

curryman
Originally posted by -Pr-
no, j'onn doesn't physically dominate bill.

I think he does. Maybe not by a large factor but in a purely physical fight I'd definitely favour J'onn. I don't think it's enough to give him the majority tho...maybe 5/10 mhmm

The search function isn't shit, if you know how to use it. Always search by title if you want threads. Most of the time, that workds.

Yeah...advance option -> search by title -> results as threads = everything you need.

ares834

The problem is, for some reason it doesn't give recent threads/posts as results.

-Pr-
Originally posted by curryman
I think he does. Maybe not by a large factor but in a purely physical fight I'd definitely favour J'onn. I don't think it's enough to give him the majority tho...maybe 5/10 mhmm

Yeah...advance option -> search by title -> results as threads = everything you need.

I just think there's a difference between "beat" and "dominate".

Originally posted by ares834
The problem is, for some reason it doesn't give recent threads/posts as results.

that's a bug we've had for a while.

Galan007
Originally posted by ares834
The problem is, for some reason it doesn't give recent threads/posts as results. thumb up
Doesn't matter what I search for, no threads created after March 2013 are listed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.