Superman/Orion VS Thor/Nova Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman

&

Orion- Full gear

VS

Thor

&

Nova Prime

1) CIS off for Superman and Orion
2) CIS off for Thor and Nova Prime

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman

&

Orion- Full gear

VS

Thor

&

Nova Prime

1) CIS off for Superman and Orion
2) CIS off for Thor and Nova Prime

Wow. This is one even match up. Nova Force vs. Astro Force. Could go either way and I am not just saying that. On deciding factor could be how use to the full Nova Force and Worldmine Nova is. Remember, he was still pretty inexperienced with the power. Gun to my head I would say team 1, but Nova is a gamer who is capable and willing to step up and take chances.

ares834
Team 1. Nova is the weak link here.

Nibedicus
What "feats" does DCnU Orion have that competes with NP?

ares834
Is this DCnU versions?

Nibedicus
Unless OP specifies, it's always considered latest version.

ares834
Supposedly, yes. But almost always the end up referring to the "classic" version.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by ares834
Supposedly, yes. But almost always the end up referring to the "classic" version.

Rules-wise, he has to specify.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ares834

Why would you not go by the rules of the board? Maybe he's the weak link.

ares834
Dime to a dollar that he intends this to be the pre-DCnU characters.

iceman24567
The rules state we use current versions unless stated otherwise but NU Orion has so few appearances classic should be used by default. Thats usually how it works

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by iceman24567
The rules state we use current versions unless stated otherwise but NU Orion has so few appearances classic should be used by default. Thats usually how it works He's got like 10 appearances.

Which is more than say a Tutinax, and probably more issues than most people have seen of that rat fink bastard Nova.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He's got like 10 appearances.

Which is more than say a Tutinax, and probably more issues than most people have seen of that rat fink bastard Nova. Didnt know he had so many appearances already erm

Branlor Swift
13 by my count.

Most is just being a servant to WW though.

ares834
He's got like 10 appearances.

Which is more than say a Tutinax, and probably more issues than most people have seen of that rat fink bastard Nova.

The problem is he hasn't really done anything in those issues. The one feat we can really use of his is his fight with Superman otherwise the only other feat he has is getting his ass kicked by the First Born.

iceman24567
13 by my count.

Most is just being a servant to WW though. Like i needed another reason to despise that ***** sad

Nibedicus
He has more appearances than many characters debated here. /shrug

The rules are clear, tho.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nibedicus
He has more appearances than many characters debated here. /shrug

The rules are clear, tho. Not just appearances he has to have actual battle feats as well. The rules arent as clear as you think no expression

Nibedicus
Not just appearances he has to have actual battle feats as well. The rules arent as clear as you think no expression

So his fight with Superman and First Born AREN'T "actual battle feats"? no expression

ares834
Not enough to go off.

iceman24567
So his fight with Superman and First Born AREN'T "actual battle feats"? no expression If those two battles are enough to properly gauge his power level then so be it but i dont know how you can properly place him in a tier after only two fights no expression. Like i said the rules arent as cut and dry as they seem

Nibedicus
If those two battles are enough to properly gauge his power level then so be it but i dont know how you can properly place him in a tier after only two fights no expression. Like i said the rules arent as cut and dry as they seem

Many characters have had few appearances but are debated on nonetheless. But for the debate to be clear, we need to have the OP clarify which version. Especially as he's included another DCnU character with more than enough fights and "feats" to be usable (Superman).

iceman24567
Many characters have had few appearances but are debated on nonetheless. But for the debate to be clear, we need to have the OP clarify which version. Especially as he's included another DCnU character with more than enough fights and "feats" to be usable (Superman). Many characters arent debated because they have too few appearances and feats it really depends i dont get what you dont understand about that. A couple battles isnt enough imo

Nibedicus
Many characters arent debated because they have too few appearances and feats it really depends i dont get what you dont understand about that. A couple battles isnt enough imo

And my point is that it is your opinion that he doesn't have enough. And we don't go by your opinion on which version is used as you're not the OP.

All I'm asking is that the OP clarify. Don't see where the problem is.

dmills
If it's DCnU then Nova and Thor win after a tough battle.

If it's classic versions well, 3 elite top tiers and Nova Prime. You do the math. Love my boy Rich but...

iceman24567
And my point is that it is your opinion that he doesn't have enough. And we don't go by your opinion on which version is used as you're not the OP.

All I'm asking is that the OP clarify. Don't see where the problem is. It wouldnt be a problem if i were the only one that couldnt make a definite decision on the thread because Orion lacks feats but since another person has seconded my motion the problem is obvious.

Nibedicus
It wouldnt be a problem if i were the only one that couldnt make a definite decision on the thread because Orion lacks feats but since another person has seconded my motion the problem is obvious.

So waiting for the OP to clarify which versions is an obviously big problem? Ok...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordofBrooklyn
NU Orion is here.

If you want you can add your opinion based on classic as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.