Tutinx vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverinos
who wins

Bentley
Tutinax uses his powers, Prime pees himself but the jet of urine comes so hard that it kills Tuti.

Prime 10/10.

janus77
You make French people look dubious. confused

Bentley
It is wolverinos's dubious thread what makes my answer so dubious to begin with.

Also: france

curryman
Originally posted by Bentley
It is wolverinos's dubious thread what makes my answer so dubious to begin with.

Reported for Frenchism.

wolverinos

you find something wrong with it? Tutinax defeated thor and i see many people believe he can take on black adam as well, what i get from this is that people believe tutinax will own high heralds, therefor i went a little bit higher to a trans tier brawler to see what people think.

Bentley
Originally posted by wolverinos
you find something wrong with it? Tutinax defeated thor and i see many people believe he can take on black adam as well, what i get from this is that people believe tutinax will own high heralds, therefor i went a little bit higher to a trans tier brawler to see what people think.

I find that logic a bit dubious to be honest, particularly by the ridiculous idea that beating Black Adam puts someone in the trans tier *shrugs*

SBP is a team wrecker while Tutinax can hang with herald bricks, but not several of them at once, entirely different powersets erm

janus77

laughing out loud

wolverinos
I find that logic a bit dubious to be honest, particularly by the ridiculous idea that beating Black Adam puts someone in the trans tier *shrugs*

SBP is a team wrecker while Tutinax can hang with herald bricks, but not several of them at once, entirely different powersets erm

where did i say tutinax belongs in the trans tier just because he beat thor and black adam(as people believe)? i only stated i want to see how far people will take it and how high they believe tutinax is.
if you want my personal opinion? SBP rapes him easily, but i want to see what the community have to say about it.

Bentley
where did i say tutinax belongs in the trans tier just because he beat thor and black adam(as people believe)? i only stated i want to see how far people will take it and how high they believe tutinax is.
if you want my personal opinion? SBP rapes him easily, but i want to see what the community have to say about it.

Not sure if that isn't somehow against the rules, but I only intended to explain why I find the battle dubious. I mean, it sounds pretty much as a spite/bait thread by the way you put it.

But I backseat mod enough as it is, so I won't hold anything against you mmm

red sabre
What the ****? you better be joking with this thread nooby

wolverinos
Not sure if that isn't somehow against the rules, but I only intended to explain why I find the battle dubious. I mean, it sounds pretty much as a spite/bait thread by the way you put it.

But I backseat mod enough as it is, so I won't hold anything against you mmm

every thread that is made, is made to see what people think.
if you ask any thread started what he thinks, he will have an answer as to who he thinks will win in the thread he started.
however the point is to see what other people think.

Bentley
every thread that is made, is made to see what people think.
if you ask any thread started what he thinks, he will have an answer as to who he thinks will win in the thread he started.
however the point is to see what other people think.

Spite threads are based in the knowledge of the opening poster though, if you think that a fight it's loopsided from the beginning you're navigating pretty close to that. However, I don't want to argue semantics here because it's not on topic, I'm not judging your motivation to post here. Feel free to PM me for further discussion on the subject if you feel like it, I'm a chatty person anyways big grin

wolverinos
Spite threads are based in the knowledge of the opening poster though, if you think that a fight it's loopsided from the beginning you're navigating pretty close to that. However, I don't want to argue semantics here because it's not on topic, I'm not judging your motivation to post here. Feel free to PM me for further discussion on the subject if you feel like it, I'm a chatty person anyways big grin

the OP always has an opinion, however a thread is made in order to see other opinions.
i chose a winner just as anybody ever does when opening a thread, however i do want to see what other people think, thats the reason threads are made in the first place.
otherwise everybody would come to conclusions and wouldnt care what other people think.

carver9
Whatsup with this Wolverinos guy? This is clearly a bait thread.

abhilegend
Hahaha. Prime kills tuti and then beats Thor even though he isn't in the thread just for teh lulz.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hahaha. Prime kills tuti and then beats Thor even though he isn't in the thread just for teh lulz.
laughing
+1

SevenShackles
Originally posted by red sabre
What the ****? you better be joking with this thread nooby
What this guy said. no expression

Blue Area Vet

LOL. So basically, a protoypical spite thread. Glad you were kind enough to explain you thinking.

SevenShackles
As u can see here boy, threads like these ain't appreciated around these parts. Ya hear?
http://atlasrodzinny.piasta.pl/Biale_Blota/hillbillies-with-guns-i17.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Holy crap, has anyone seen this team? It's ungodly powerful. Right off hand, I can't think of a team other than possibly the Infinity Watch w/Thanos that could challenge them. What's the policy on spoilers?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Holy crap, has anyone seen this team? It's ungodly powerful. Right off hand, I can't think of a team other than possibly the Infinity Watch w/Thanos that could challenge them. What's the policy on spoilers?

Don't post them without spoiler tags.

========

Why is this spite, exactly?

curryman
Because of the idea that Prime beats anyone because he's Prime smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by curryman
No. Because he's just that powerful.

SevenShackles
thumb up

curryman
Originally posted by abhilegend
No. Because he's just that powerful.

I see him getting hurt but metas and heralds all the time.

Yet people seem to give him insta-wins against skyfathers.

wolverinos
LOL. So basically, a protoypical spite thread. Glad you were kind enough to explain you thinking.

"your thinking" troll.
can you do anything aside of trolling and being wrong all the time?

wolverinos

go read comics with prime and you will probably see the light.

Zack Fair

Yet people seem to give him insta-wins against skyfathers. I see him tanking anti-matter and universal explosions all the time.

Yet people seem to give him insta-losses against heralds.

-Pr-
you guys are just describing two extremes.

Zack Fair
uhuh

curryman
Originally posted by -Pr-
you guys are just describing two extremes.

We sure as shit ain't.

Getting hurt by Superman and the justice league ain't a low showing for anyone. Superboy Prime's fights against the Titans, the society and so on is far from a low extreme...

Here's a guy who legitimately had Thor and Quasar on the ropes several times and he's not even being considered.

SevenShackles

I always saw that as PIS nevermind often he is 'weakened' (needing the Armor) and when he isn't he is beating ion, cracking guardians and tearing into legionaries. Nevermind his amp fight with monarch. He has the durability to survive guardian kamikaze, monarch Armor ruptures and other such things so when metas and heralds hurt him it always seemed odd. How can superboy hurt superboy prime? Makes little sense. His complaining and fear of super speedsters can be a little misleading also.

-Pr-
We sure as shit ain't.

Getting hurt by Superman and the justice league ain't a low showing for anyone. Superboy Prime's fights against the Titans, the society and so on is far from a low extreme...

Here's a guy who legitimately had Thor and Quasar on the ropes several times and he's not even being considered.

When you said metas, I assumed you meant the Titans.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
uhuh

sneer

curryman
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I always saw that as PIS nevermind often he is 'weakened' and when he isn't he is beating ion, cracking guardians and tearing into legionaries. Nevermind his amp fight with monarch. He has the durability to survive guardian kamikaze, monarch Armor ruptures and other such things so when metas and heralds hurt him it always seemed odd. How can superboy hurt superboy prime? Makes little sense. His complaining and fear of super speedsters can be a little misleading also.

Legionnaires have plenty of metas.

You always thought it was PIS? Thought his first showings were PIS did you?

Yeah, he was beating Ion. He was fighting a FRESH Ion in a fight that ended with lead-poisoning. Okay? And that was a fight.

A guardian kamikaze that clearly had a very different effect than intended. Do you think they planned on reforming his body even stronger? Better yet, do you think that's how a guardian/Prime fight would go?

wolverinos
We sure as shit ain't.

you just brought up all his low showings.
Prime has low showings such as being hurt by superboy because he was suppose to be at first his arc nemesis, but then DC decided they actually would like to make him much more powerful than that.
also its the same reason he got beat by the teen titans the last time but thats about it.

now lets look at majority of his feats? wrecking down the teen titans as they were nothing, cutting superman like butter with heat vision.
completely dominating superman, owning the JSA, pimping half of DC universe.
owning martial manhunter.
b**** slapping black adam.
taking combined groups of high herald caliber and wrecking them.
flying thru anti monitors armor, destroying it, and throwing him into the space.
physically breaking out of the Phantome zone dimension which is an enhanced dimension for prisoners.
breaking time and reality with his punches, altering reality itself physically.
owning the JLA.
owning and killing green lanters.
making a GL ring scared of him.
killing a guardian.
breaking a wall made out of the combined willpower of 32 green lanterns.
i am sure i forgot some more crazy feats from prime, but i think i made myself clear why this guy belongs in the Trans level tier, and why the thing you are doing is simply called lowballing.

Blue Area Vet
Don't post them without spoiler tags.

========

Why is this spite, exactly?

Easy. Here's what you all put out:

"Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.)."

Before you consider the progression of his posts, matching a tank character like Tutinex vs. SPB is at it's core, ridiculous. Now consider the progression. He started off with a Thor vs. Black Adam thread he made on 7/31/13. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=582892&pagenumber=1

The voting was pretty even, causing him to bring up Tutinex's performance against Thor and then the U-Foes in a rage fit. He got extremely heated in that thread as a staunch BA fan because BA didn't get the landslide win he was hoping for. This lead him to create a BA vs. Tutinex thread today. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t583246.html

Clearly, if he couldn't get the landslide win for BA against Thor as he desired, he would get a win for BA in an indirect method. Unfortunately, things did not work out in his favor with a solid majority voting for Tutinax over BA. So later in the day, he made this thread, a pure spite thread. He transferred his frustration from the eariler BA battles toward Tutinex and created a ridiculously unbalanced match up out of pure butt hurt. NO ONE thinks that Tutinex and SBP are peers. His tantrum is a waste board space, and I would think this is what you all had in mind when you created the Spite rule.

He was shocked and appalled to find that most posters in that thread believed Tutinax would win.

Blue Area Vet
Two pages of this match up and not one person is taking it seriously. I rest my case.

wolverinos

"Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.)."

Before you consider the progression of his posts, matching a tank character like Tutinex vs. SPB is at it's core, ridiculous. Now consider the progression. He started off with a Thor vs. Black Adam thread he made on 7/31/13. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=582892&pagenumber=1

The voting was pretty even, causing him to bring up Tutinex's performance against Thor and then the U-Foes in a rage fit. He got extremely heated in that thread as a staunch BA fan because BA didn't get the landslide win he was hoping for. This lead him to create a BA vs. Tutinex thread today. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t583246.html

Clearly, if he couldn't get the landslide win for BA against Thor as he desired, he would get a win for BA in an indirect method. Unfortunately, things did not work out in his favor with a solid majority voting for Tutinax over BA. So later in the day, he made this thread, a pure spite thread. He transferred his frustration from the eariler BA battles toward Tutinex and created a ridiculously unbalanced match up out of pure butt hurt. NO ONE thinks that Tutinex and SBP are peers. His tantrum is a waste board space, and I would think this is what you all had in mind when you created the Spite rule.

He was shocked and appalled to find that most posters in that thread believed Tutinax would win.

i think you should consider a consultation with a shrink.
me thinks you are taking those internet "debates" wayyy too personal, guys like you become seriel killers.

SevenShackles
Legionnaires have plenty of metas.

You always thought it was PIS? Thought his first showings were PIS did you?

Yeah, he was beating Ion. He was fighting a FRESH Ion in a fight that ended with lead-poisoning. Okay? And that was a fight.

A guardian kamikaze that clearly had a very different effect than intended. Do you think they planned on reforming his body even stronger? Better yet, do you think that's how a guardian/Prime fight would go?
Oh maybe what I wanted to say didn't come across.
The legonnaires having metas is kinda my point, yeah he has gotten 'hurt' but then you have him team rolling a combo of three legions. Him shouting stop at the titans as they attacked him (a semi confused SBP I think) which ended with him taking off one of their heads without meaning to and being dropped into the speed force. BFR was their only real means of dealing with him.

Yeah sodam wasn't that impressive (in terms of being Ion) but even without the poisoning was on the business end of a beating. When it comes to the guardian my point was SBP durability. Anyone else would of just died, but he got shot across the multiverse. Same with the monarch with the amp from the guardian kamikaze.
The amp he got always made me question what kind of absorption his body was truly capable of (not being limited to solar amp) but that's just me drifting a little sorry.

Point is that his levels seem to drop to fit the needs of the story. His higher durability and strength seemingly ignored or watered down for what's needed for the sake of the story. Isn't that PIS? If I'm wrong on my definition then correct me big grin

Despite being a pre-crisis kryptonian I always felt he fell short of living upto that potential (without amp that is) while still being much more than most characters in the then current DC could deal with.

curryman
Yeah.

Metas ain't taking Prime, no way, I agree with that.

I'm just saying that he's been hurt by less than the universe-buster and I think that a long history of being hurt (not taken out though) by heralds, should at the very least keep this from being absolute spite.

We know that Tutinax can hurt him, and we know that Tutinax has taken Quasar and Thor's best hits. Though he too has a really low showing, his consistent level is really high.

Zack Fair
Its spite, bro.

-Pr-

You described a bait thread, not a spite thread, at least until the end.

So why is this spite, exactly? I thought Tutinax, or what I saw of him at least, made it clear that he was a peer of Thor? Or is it just another case of me not rating Prime as highly as everyone else seems to?

curryman
Its spite, bro.

Why?

How high do you have to go to hurt Prime?

Blue Area Vet
Yeah.

Metas ain't taking Prime, no way, I agree with that.

I'm just saying that he's been hurt by less than the universe-buster and I think that a long history of being hurt (not taken out though) by heralds, should at the very least keep this from being absolute spite.

We know that Tutinax can hurt him, and we know that Tutinax has taken Quasar and Thor's best hits. Though he too has a really low showing, his consistent level is really high.

This thread was neve made with the intention of it being a serious match up. Tutinax can't even fly. SBP could wreck the universe while ignoring Tutinax.

The bottom line is this thread would have never been made had the outcome of the BA vs. Tutinax come out to the OP's liking.

Zack Fair
Hurting Prime is one thing. Putting him down is something else. I don't see Tutinax putting him down at all.

So IMHO its Spite. It wouldn't even be a good fight.

Well maybe those fear powers would make Prime cry like a ***** and forfeit.

wolverinos
Why?

How high do you have to go to hurt Prime?

you have to be out of the herald category.

curryman
Hurting Prime is one thing. Putting him down is something else. I don't see Tutinax putting him down at all.

So we agree that Tutinax can hurt him?

I too think Prime wins stick out tongue

wolverinos

yeah only prime is emotionally unbalanced.
i think if he tries to use his powers to discover primes fears, prime will go into his "i am not child" " i kill you to death" mode... and then tutinax is beyond doomed.

Branlor Swift

But anyway, Tuts obviously wins.

Zack Fair
So we agree that Tutinax can hurt him?

I too think Prime wins stick out tongue Sure he can hurt him. Did anyone ever claim he can't?

wolverinos
Lol what the hell???
Blue Area Vet just sent me a personal message saying dont mess with me i practice BJJ... wtf?? i think this guy needs some emotional help

Zack Fair
Heh.

Blue Area Vet just earned some points.

Be afraid Wolverinos. Be very afraid.

Blue Area Vet
Lol what the hell???
Blue Area Vet just sent me a personal message saying dont mess with me i practice BJJ... wtf?? i think this guy needs some emotional help

Excuse me, sir, I have never posted you a personal message. Do I need to take up your lies directly with mods?

wolverinos
Excuse me, sir, I have never posted you a personal message. Do I need to take up your lies directly with mods?

denying reality? call the shrink

Bentley
So why is this spite, exactly? I thought Tutinax, or what I saw of him at least, made it clear that he was a peer of Thor? Or is it just another case of me not rating Prime as highly as everyone else seems to?

Not sure if serious confused

Blue Area Vet
denying reality? call the shrink

Don't worry about it, I just sent the mod and alert, liar. It's obviously who needs help.

-Pr-
Not sure if serious confused

?

Blue Area Vet
You described a bait thread, not a spite thread, at least until the end.

The later. I actually don't rate him as highly because of his immaturity/intellect, but clearly his physical skill set was proven to be above tier. I actualy believe that Thanos would beat him decisively.

I wonder why it would matter whether or not a post is spite or bait being that both are against the rules? What do you think the purpose of this thread is? He is not at all interested in how formidible Tutinax is as he does not believe he is more formidible than BA as stated in the earlier thread. Intentionally one sided? Check. Opened to goad another poster(s) into responding? Check. Doesn't like a character (Tutinax)? Check. Afterall, he beat BA.

Whether it's ruled spite, bait or nothing at all, I think my point is validated. This post was made with less than honorable intentions, which he is proving as we speak.

PS: Please address wolverinos public LIE about him PMing him.

wolverinos
Don't worry about it, I just sent the mod and alert, liar. It's obviously who needs help.

laughing

wolverinos
The later. I actually don't rate him as highly because of his immaturity/intellect, but clearly his physical skill set was proven to be above tier. I actualy believe that Thanos would beat him decisively.

I wonder why it would matter whether or not a post is spite or bait being that both are against the rules? What do you think the purpose of this thread is? He is not at all interested in how formidible Tutinax is as he does not believe he is more formidible than BA as stated in the earlier thread. Intentionally one sided? Check. Opened to goad another poster(s) into responding? Check. Doesn't like a character (Tutinax)? Check. Afterall, he beat BA.

Whether it's ruled spite, bait or nothing at all, I think my point is validated. This post was made with less than honorable intentions, which he is proving as we speak.

dude, this thread was opened simply to see where people think tutinax should be as far as tiers because clearly he can beat high heralds, so whats wrong with the thread again?
why would i hate tutinax? he owned thor twice eek!

Bentley
?

A peer of Thor beating Prime?

wolverinos
a peer of thor only physically.
if thor actually remembered he is some kind of thunder god with powers and things like that.... i think he could win

-Pr-
A peer of Thor beating Prime?

Oh, that.

Yes.

Blue Area Vet
dude, this thread was opened simply to see where people think tutinax should be as far as tiers because clearly he can beat high heralds, so whats wrong with the thread again?
why would i hate tutinax? he owned thor twice eek!

Oh, because he owned your blow up doll Blah Adam in a thread you posted. Apparently the sting has not subsided.

But anyway, that doesn't change the fact that you just told a bold face lie about me PMing you, something I would never do.

iceman24567
Its easy to screenshot you know no expression. Anyways Prime wins after a moderate challenge kinda like the Ion fight

wolverinos
Oh, because he owned your blow up doll Blah Adam in a thread you posted. Apparently the sting has not subsided.

But anyway, that doesn't change the fact that you just told a bold face lie about me PMing you, something I would never do.

.... i think you are taking fictional comics book characters way too far.
i know we all are posting in a comics book forum but you take it to another level.
your psychology finds it reasonable for someone to go into some vengeance trip on the web over a comic book character? really? i already told you people like you become serial killers?

iceman24567
You guys going in and right back out the door laughing

Bentley
Oh, that.

Yes.

Supes couldn't and he's as peer of Thor as it gets uhuh

SevenShackles
Originally posted by iceman24567
Its easy to screenshot you know no expression. Anyways Prime wins after a moderate challenge kinda like the Ion fight
Agreed.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/58664/1096755-135419_superman_prime_400.jpg

-Pr-
Supes couldn't and he's as peer of Thor as it gets uhuh

Don't push it, token Frenchman.

Badabing
Don't push it, token Frenchman. laughing out loud

Wolverinos and Blue Area Vet, either put each other on ignore or stop the nonsense. If it doesn't stop then a mod can make it stop.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

Wolverinos and Blue Area Vet, either put each other on ignore or stop the nonsense. If it doesn't stop then a mod can make it stop.

I asked that a mod make it stop when I alerted you all to that bold face malicious lie he just told about me messaging him. I did no such thing.

SevenShackles
^this is the mods addressing it. Drop it and let it be done.

Question about SBP, what is considered his lowest showing fully charged?

abhilegend

Tutinax got his shit pushed in by a random human with an energy rod and Thena beat the shit out of him.

Getting hurt by Superboy isn't a low showing if you know the context.

Golgo13
Prime 10/10.

ODG
If Tutinax's powers work, Superboy Prime might end up floundering again. That's the crux of this matchup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.