Drax Vs. Jedi Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paul Calf
Current Drax, Full power Luke

Zack Fair

Foreign/All Vs forum is that way ======>

Paul Calf
Originally posted by Zack Fair

Foreign/All Vs forum is that way ======>

Luke is a comic character.

SevenShackles
Still doesn't count as a comic character just because he has been in or headlined in comics. He is a Star Wars character which is most famous and known for its movies.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/
That's the foreign cinema section which is for anything vs anything.
Also comic Luke is considered EU. So saying EU Luke might get better results, otherwise most people will only refer to the movies. (EU = expanded universe)

Paul Calf
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Still doesn't count as a comic character just because he has been in or headlined in comics. He is a Star Wars character which is most famous and known for its movies so it doesn't count.

I bet Ninja turtle threads are here!

SevenShackles
Ninja turtles started in comics. I also edited my earlier post to help you out. thumb up

Paul Calf
Ninja turtles started in comics. I also edited my earlier post to help you out. thumb up

It did, but it's most famous as a cartoon or film. Thanks for the link. Silly rule imo, but huh, I'm new!

SevenShackles
Yeah but those versions of the characters aren't really allowed here. The movie versions are okay to use in the movie VS but usually in this section it's just assumed to be comic versions.
thumb up we all had to learn this at some point.

Paul Calf
Yeah but those versions of the characters aren't really allowed here. The movie versions are okay to use in the movie VS but usually in this section it's just assumed to be comic versions.
thumb up we all had to learn this at some point.

No probs man!

celeyhyga17
I think luke counts

SevenShackles
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I think luke counts
http://leelzebub.umwblogs.org/files/2011/06/SW_LukeNo1-011.gif

h1a8
Luke with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.