Current Thing vs Professor Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins.

ankur29
what has current thing done?

i remember prof hulk embarrassing thing

pym-ftw
Current Thing lifted a hundred tons so he is stronger than his classic 60-80ton limit

Bentley
Split shifty

golem370
Professor Hulk and Thing had a arm wrestling stalemate a few years ago. Did he fight Colossusnaut doing pretty good and Sasquatch stated that Thing was stronger then him.

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Current Thing lifted a hundred tons so he is stronger than his classic 60-80ton limit
When was this?

abhilegend
Hulk embarrasses Thing as always.

Tony Stark
THING relatively easily... Ben would know that Grey HULK wasn't an imposter now. He fought him as pineapple THING and he was over confident and he thought that just his pure power advantage was going to be enough.

zopzop
Hulk

juggernaut74
Hulk smashes.

SevenShackles
Professor hulk was depicted as one of the stronger hulk incarnations I think even current thing would Lose. The fight would be intense and last plenty longer than any previous fight they might of had in that era but still hulks fight to lose.

golem370
I think Stronger because of his class 100 strength and brains? A lot of people would disagree.

carver9
What's different about Thing? Wondering why people are saying "Current Thing".

juggernaut74
Don't know, but I know he's still below Colossus.

SevenShackles
I saw that fear itself amp show up once with fighting that amped blastaar. Has it come into play much after? A lot of my FF knowledge as of late is 2nd hand.

Bentley
Originally posted by juggernaut74

That's impossible, mostly because he has never been below Colossus (or should I say Clownossus? evil face )

Tony Stark
Originally posted by juggernaut74

laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Bentley
That's impossible, mostly because he has never been below Colossus (or should I say Clownossus? evil face )

You are correct Sir...

ODG
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/ProfessorHulkPressing.jpg

janus77
God that Hulk was an arsehole.
Wonder if he's going to turn up in Indestructible Hulk.

tkitna
I loved the Professor Hulk incarnation and story line, but i'm a big fan of Benjy. Doesnt matter, Prof Hulk wins after an ugly fight.

janus77
Never was a fan of Prof. Hulk. Too much over-compensating and inferiority-complex stuff.

Guess it was the source for Mad Banner arc that followed on from the end of Loeb/Pak Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.