Best Superior <insert name> hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Assuming the same scenario that happened to spider-man
1. Villain forcibly swapped minds with hero
2. Original villain body dies alongside hero's mind
3. Villain inside hero's mind play the part and has so far fooled everyone around him/her.

Who would be the
A) most successful
B) most improved/formidable (overall including battle preparation)

Amongst these archenemies set.

1. Superman - Lex Luthor
2. Thor - Loki
3. Flash - Gorilla Grodd
4. Ironman - Mandarin
5. Hulk - Leader
6. Wonderwoman - Cheetah

Zack Fair
Superman - Lex Luthor.

No contest. You get the full combo.

janus77
1. Superman - Lex Luthor: Luthor probably manages to make him interesting ... ish.

2. Thor - Loki: Still can't care enough, boring, maybe a little less stupid but Loki's a failure as much as Rhino so what's he going to achieve?

3. Flash - Gorilla Grodd: Utter failure.

4. Ironman - Mandarin: Like a metaphor for Apple and Foxcom, Consumer Junk habit fed by prison-planet communist labour dealer. Might be interesting on a symbolic/academic level, not as a comic.

5. Hulk - Leader: Utterly futile, Sterns is blind to his flaws and shares Banner's conceits about The Hulk to an even larger degree... Hulk would smash Leader out of him. Different mental landscape, more populous than with Spiderman.

6. Wonderwoman - Cheetah: Boring... Need a Pole dancer to take over WW and truly reveal the depths of her talents.

golem370
I like The Fantastic Dr Doom

wolverinos
beast - his jobber Aura , should be interesting.

pym-ftw
Dr. Doom in Iron Fists body.....

http://i40.tinypic.com/16jomfr.gif

beatboks
1. Superman - Lex Luthor - there is no way Lex would ever convince anyone he's really Supe's too much a damn megalomaniac
2. Thor - Loki - could be
3. Flash - Gorilla Grodd - would be crap
4. Ironman - Mandarin - vuold be interesting
5. Hulk - Leader - don't see this working at all.
6. Wonderwoman - Cheetah - would like to see this but I think the sell would be hard

carver9
Doc Ock isn't convincing anyone he's Spiderman. A lot of people have figured out something is wrong. Hard for a villain to be a hero.

golem370
Superman-Lobo

carver9
Sabertooth -Wolverine.

SevenShackles
None of the given examples in the OP are all that interesting or work all that well.

-Pr-
Given the kind of company Superman keeps, nobody could really get away with being him for a period of time, tbh.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -Pr-
Given the kind of company Superman keeps, nobody could really get away with being him for a period of time, tbh.
More so if lex shaves his head. I just see this happening for some reason.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110828191822/marvel_dc/images/0/0f/DC_Retroactive_Superman_-_The_'90s_Vol_1_1.jpg

golem370
Kurse-Thor

-Pr-
Originally posted by SevenShackles
More so if lex shaves his head. I just see this happening for some reason.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110828191822/marvel_dc/images/0/0f/DC_Retroactive_Superman_-_The_'90s_Vol_1_1.jpg

laughing out loud

golem370
Charles Xavier & Classic Juggernaut. Charles Xaviernaut

SevenShackles
Originally posted by golem370
Charles Xavier & Classic Juggernaut. Charles Xaviernaut
Considering its villains going into heroes bodies in this thread that's a horrible horrible outcome for Cain. Probably go crazy with that level of TP.

Sixth_Winged
Well ok if the villain in the opening post isnt all that interesting, you guys could just name any interesting hero body/villain mind mash up.

Personally I'd have Magneto in Sentry's body the superior choice.

JayDaDon
Imagine Superior Batman. Bruce swapped with...Two face maybe?

janus77
Considering its villains going into heroes bodies in this thread that's a horrible horrible outcome for Cain. Probably go crazy with that level of TP.

Atleast he'd have a cooler nick name: Professor Juggs or Dr. Juggs

SevenShackles
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Imagine Superior Batman. Bruce swapped with...Two face maybe?
How is that superior? Sure it will look cool when he snaps if he isn't crazy from the start. Don't see how it could improve batman in anyway or work out on any level.
http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/e/e3/Two_Face_Batman.jpg

JayDaDon
Well he could be "improved" in the same sense that Ock "improved" spider-man. Ock isn't really "superior". He just doesn't hold back and doesn't give a damn about human life. He runs new York like a dictatorship and will kill anyone who stands in his way(not much of an improvement) A similar mindset to Harvey Dent, in this case, Dent will have all the resources of Wayne and all his skills and memories to put Gotham in his pocket, or "save" Gotham like what Ock is trying to do.

SevenShackles
^ ah I get it now. His crazy is a serious liability in a brain swapping venture, more so when having to swim threw someone else's memories/life. Would be interesting if he developed a new personality. A 'batman' where he actually thinks he is Bruce but without the moral obligation. Would make telling him apart from the 'real' Bruce a little tricky.

-Pr-
Becoming a killer isn't an improvement, imo.

SevenShackles
So are we assuming no 'echo' is there to hold back these villains in the hero bodies? The OP seemed to want the same set up as in the comics so I assumed the 'jimni cricket' factor was on.

JayDaDon

Exact same reason why I don't think Superior Spiderman is an improvement *shrug*

janus77
It's a huge improvement on being dead though, no?

Also, Joker needs to die.

SevenShackles
^i can see joker being the only person to seriously without a doubt see threw any mind swapping of batman. In which for he needs to be beaten to death with his own shin bones.

-Pr-
Exact same reason why I don't think Superior Spiderman is an improvement *shrug*

thumb up

Originally posted by janus77
It's a huge improvement on being dead though, no?

Also, Joker needs to die.

batman isn't dead.

SevenShackles

batman isn't dead.
Yes he is. On the inside.. On the inside.. sad

-Pr-

Well, that's different.

JayDaDon

laughing Sadly, tis true sad

janus77
indeed yes

He needs to grow a beard and let his inner darkness manifest more viscerally.

JayDaDon
Well Stupid DC went and killed his son, now would be a good time for that.

janus77
Well Stupid DC went and killed his son, now would be a good time for that.
Hang on, isn''t that Injustice ... Alternate universe stuff?

I've been reading it, bloody good but, sympathising more with The Flash than Batman or Superman.

JayDaDon
No they killed the actual Damian before that storyline

janus77
No they killed the actual Damian before that storyline Oh, was it the Joker?
I may have to do some reading ...

JayDaDon
I don't know who did it, I just know there was some big publicity over it and confirmation that they infact killed him off.

JayDaDon
Pretty sure it wasn't joker though.

janus77
Ah, well thanks for letting me know. I think I will have to visit my favourite online "newsagent" for copies ... smile.

SevenShackles
How would Hector Hammond do in the shoes of Hal Jordan? How/what would he do with getting his dream come true? Other than banging Carol that is.

rotiart
Take a villain and throw them in the body of a hero?

Mojo in Longshots body.. Obviously he knows enough about longshot like ock knows Spider-Man...

Or maybe toss superskrull into the surfers body. We've seen how he makes good use of his power set during annihilation... A sometimes good sometimes bad character going around with the surfers powers....

Yamcha
If Captain Nazi fell through a portal and landed in Marvel only to be in the body of Captain America.

SevenShackles
^ captain nazi would just become Red Skulls *****. I don't even think he would be all that useful with the power set downgrade. He is just a brutal racist and that's about it. I don't ever think they showed him to be a good tactician or a competent combatant without his overwhelming power.

Yamcha
^ captain nazi would just become Red Skulls *****. I don't even think he would be all that useful with the power set downgrade. He is just a brutal racist and that's about it. I don't ever think they showed him to be a good tactician or a competent combatant without his overwhelming power. Oh I didn't mean he'd be efficient, I just think it would be hilarious watching Captain America becoming a crazy racist &gt;.&gt;

SevenShackles
^ oh. Yeah that would be hilarious lol. America would die a little inside as would the avengers as they play damage control on his racist rants and declarations at press conference, his beatdown by the hands of ironman and the uprising of homegrown terrorist groups like the National Force and anti mutant groups (depending on if he expresses his disgust to the 'gene trash' he has met in his brief time pretending to be Cap)

maxivitopowe
Striker in Wolverine or any Weapon X body

Endless Mike
Originally posted by golem370
I like The Fantastic Dr Doom

That happened once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.