Wolverine vs The Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
1)No Prep and No BFR. Predator has his standard gear. Laser shoulder canon, spear and disc etc. Wolverine does not know his being stalked nor does Pred knows of Wolverines abilities.

Ash_J_Williams
Wolverine solidly.

The Predator's best chance would probably be the lasers, but they like to get up close and personal which would favor Wolverine.
Also the fact that Wolverine is alone and not carrying a firearm, makes it more likely the Predator would choose it's blades/spear for the sake of the hunt - and then lose.

I also doubt the Predator would be able to sneak up on Wolvie, especially when it doesn't know about his senses and wont be worrying about scent etc.

wolverinos
Wolverine and easily to be honest.
watched the last predator movie? the strongest species of predators are hurt by some guy hitting them with some metal rode.
and the Yakuza that killed a predator?
wolverine will murder a predator easily.

Galan007
If Arnold can beat your average Predator by covering himself in mud and setting rudimentary traps, then Wolverine would likely dominate one.

Make this specifically Wolf and allow all of his standard gear, and you'd have a much better fight.

TheHulk
Some people have actually said that the Preds armor and weapons are stronger than Adamantium

messed

8swords
Originally posted by TheHulk
Some people have actually said that the Preds armor and weapons are stronger than Adamantium

messed

and you automatically believed them,

SevenShackles
Originally posted by TheHulk

messed
Oh that's such bullcrap. Never shown to be anywhere near that durable from the movies and comics I've seen.

Wolverine takes out the pred because of the already stated factors.
The stealth probably won't even help given Logan's senses. Much weaker and less skilled people have killed predators.

TheHulk
Originally posted by 8swords
and you automatically believed them, Hell ****ing no! laughing

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Oh that's such bullcrap. Never shown to be anywhere near that durable from the movies and comics I've seen.

Wolverine takes out the pred because of the already stated factors.
The stealth probably won't even help given Logan's senses. Much weaker and less skilled people have killed predators. Lol i actually tried to reason with them...but they are beyond reason..

DTM
Wolverine handily beats a standard Predator.

TheHulk
Okay, so peoples reasoning for the Preds equipment is that it did not get melted by plasma....but Adamantium can melted laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.