Best Zombie film is?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRouge
I've been trying to find a really good zombie movie too watch on Netflix or whatever.

My favs are Dawn of the Dead ('79 ver.)
Because I can see that kind of thing happening.

I have also seen the Zombi films. I like the survival kind and I am usually okay with campy acting but bad acting?...

So pleas include your favorites and hopefully I have not seen it ^.^

COG Veteran
Was going to say the original dawn of the dead movie but you covered that smile try the sequel to that, day of the dead. It's an 80's movie, and it's about a group of people stuck in a mitary bunker. Also directed by Romero.

JediRouge
Yeah got that film. its okay, but like many other zombie movies they have a lot of retarded soldiers and I always think to myself, if the world is truly conquered by the undead. then why are the soldiers always act like bunch of stupid idiots that I wouldn't trust my life to if I handed them a potato gun. I always thought the smart people would be hiding while all of the stupid people would be running around with guns blazing...lol

JediRouge
So far the only smart or semi smart survivors were in Night and Dawn.
The remake of Dawn was okay the first few times, but I only like the beginning of it, after that I just feel like watching Zombieland.

COG Veteran
Yeah I hear you, well quality zombie movies are harder to come by especially nowadays. 28 weeks/days later franchise is decent. It's a "rage" virus not zombie virus so whatever. But you nailed it tho, none better than 79 dawn of the dead.

Deadite slaya
Despite not being a huge fan of any "zombie" franchise, I would have to vote World War Z as the best modern zombie film, primarily being it was a weak adaption to a book.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Deadite slaya
Despite not being a huge fan of any "zombie" franchise, I would have to vote World War Z as the best modern zombie film, primarily being it was a weak adaption to a book.

Negative, look at above post of best zombie film. smile

Deadite slaya
This was an oppinion of a non zombie film fan... Don't judge meh.

COG Veteran
This was an oppinion of a non zombie film fan... Don't judge meh.

I wasn't judging you, lol. Just saying there's better quality In older horror movies

Deadite slaya
Can't argue with u there, however I stated the best modern zombie film. One thing I'd imagine a majority of people wish that there was an old 70's or 80's adaption of World War Z that stuck more close to the original story.

COG Veteran
Can't argue with u there, however I stated the best modern zombie film. One thing I'd imagine a majority of people wish that there was an old 70's or 80's adaption of World War Z that stuck more close to the original story.

Hard to say that it's the best modern Z film but it did do suprisingly good for its genre. But you are wrong about a 70's/80's version of the film, the book came out only a couple of years ago lololol big grin

Deadite slaya
I really want to punch your smiley face...bad!

JediRouge
Hahaha...

the ninjak
Can't beat the Romero Original. Night of the Living Dead.

Honourable mentions go to-

-Zombie (1979) - Shark scene was the bomb.
-City of the Living Dead (1980) - Though the zombies were more like ghosts.
-Nightmare City (1980) - The first running infected movie. Inspired Planet Terror.

When it comes to Netflicks you might be able to get -
-Return of the Living Dead - Awesome film.
-Dawn of the Dead - Remake.
-Cemetery Man - May not be to your liking though.

COG Veteran
I really want to punch your smiley face...bad!

Do it! He'll fell it, not me! big grin

JediRouge
Can't beat the Romero Original. Night of the Living Dead.

Honourable mentions go to-

-Zombie (1979) - Shark scene was the bomb.
-City of the Living Dead (1980) - Though the zombies were more like ghosts.
-Nightmare City (1980) - The first running infected movie. Inspired Planet Terror.

When it comes to Netflicks you might be able to get -
-Return of the Living Dead - Awesome film.
-Dawn of the Dead - Remake.
-Cemetery Man - May not be to your liking though.

Seen all of those when it came out, Saw about 10 mins of Cemetery Man, is that the one where the M.C. cut his little friend down below?...

LeonBuco666
Obviously Zombieland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.