Hyperion vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilties no BFR
3. BFR on

Who wins in each of the above?

SevenShackles
You using current avengers Hyperion?

celeyhyga17
Black Adam

carver9
Hyperion.

Branlor Swift
Adam drops 3 universes on him

Hyperion is whelmed

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion.
Based on?
evil face

carver9
All of his showings being bthijg but high showings. His low showing is being hurt by a Starbrand user.

celeyhyga17
All of his showings being bthijg but high showings. His low showing is being hurt by a Starbrand user.
He has one high-end showing...
embarrasment

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He has one high-end showing...
embarrasment

So taking on the Avengers, ripping high E arm off like nothing and defeating him with ease, busting through a robot head that was taking on Thor. I know I forgot some but the guy is a beast.

ares834
Gotta agree with Carver here. Hyperion has only been around for awhile but his showings are incredible.

celeyhyga17
So taking on the Avengers, ripping high E arm off like nothing and defeating him with ease, busting through a robot head that was taking on Thor. I know I forgot some but the guy is a beast.
The most impressive thing u mentioned was tearing off High Evolutionary's arm. Even then it's a great showing, but high-end?

"Taking on" the Avengers for a few panels is high? I mean come on.

Vaporizing a planet along with herald level bricks through indirect damage is a high.
Bench-pressing virtual earth weight for 5 days and breaking one bead of sweat is a high.
Blasting a whole through someone who controls all entities of the emotional spectrum is a high.
Shattering multiple worlds through indirect damage is a high.
Surviving the destruction of 2 universes is a high.

carver9
The most impressive thing u mentioned was tearing off High Evolutionary's arm. Even then it's a great showing, but high-end?

"Taking on" the Avengers for a few panels is high? I mean come on.

Vaporizing a planet along with herald level bricks through indirect damage is a high.
Bench-pressing virtual earth weight for 5 days and breaking one bead of sweat is a high.
Blasting a whole through someone who controls all entities of the emotional spectrum is a high.
Shattering multiple worlds through indirect damage is a high.
Surviving the destruction of 2 universes is a high.

You are missing the point. No one is saying that he survive universal destruction in every comic but his average showings isnt average if you look at it. He has been performing in the trans tier in almost every showing he have minus being damaged by a Starbrand user.

celeyhyga17
You are missing the point. No one is saying that he survive universal destruction in every comic but his average showings isnt average if you look at it. He has been performing in the trans tier in almost every showing he have minus being damaged by a Starbrand user.
Lol...

Trans tier?

We must not be reading the same comics.

laughing

Tony Stark
Hyperion

carver9
Taking on the Avengers isn't a trans showing? Treating High E like a step child isn't a trans showing? Defeating a being with ease that was stalemating Thor isn't a trans showing? WTF. Everything about Hyperion has been within the trans level of power.

LordofBrooklyn
1.RIP Adam
2.RIP Adam
3.RIP Adam

Bow before my knowledge!

celeyhyga17
Taking on the Avengers isn't a trans showing? Treating High E like a step child isn't a trans showing? Defeating a being with ease that was stalemating Thor isn't a trans showing? WTF. Everything about Hyperion has been within the trans level of power.
Lol..

The most overused overhyped phrase.. "taking on".. laughing out loud
I hope ure not talking about Superior Spiderman Team up. U need help if u think that's trans level showing.

Trans tier? Rofl... Seriously man.. gotta lay off them drugs.

Now ure telling me he belongs in a tier that has Thanos, Superboy Prime, Monarch, Dp Tyrant, etc. ? ? ?

Seriously?

LordofBrooklyn
Lol..

I hope ure not talking about Superior Spiderman Team up. U need help if u think that's trans level showing.

Now ure telling me he belongs in a tier that has Thanos, Superboy Prime, Monarch, Dp Tyrant, etc. ? ? ?

Seriously?

When INFINITY is over you WILL respect the power of Hyperion!

carver9
Lol..

Seriously?

Yeah, taking on. When has Prime or Thanos defeat a team of high Heralds for you to dismiss Hyperion showing? Don't even know why you brought them up to prove a point.

His fts has been trans tier+. Don't know why you are discrediting it.

abhilegend
Yeah, taking on. When has Prime or Thanos defeat a team of high Heralds for you to dismiss Hyperion showing? Don't even know why you brought them up to prove a point.

His fts has been trans tier+. Don't know why you are discrediting it.
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

laughing out loud laughing out loud

dmills

http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/116109.gif

janus77
Hyperion wins this. Unless he doesn't.

Golgo13
Adam for the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
http://cdn.arwrath.com/1/116109.gif

carver9

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Carver, buddy, calm down. You're scaring me by quoting your own post and laughing.

carver9
Lol, glich. That laugh was meant for mills.

pym-ftw
This has gotten weird

Hype imo wins a slight majority

wolverinos
Black Adam wins.
Lol at the recent hatered towards black adam just because a few members dared to say black adam beats thor, and so the embargo on black adam began.

dmills
^^^ No one suggested such a thing lol.

janus77
Originally posted by wolverinos
Black Adam wins.
Lol at the recent hatered towards black adam just because a few members dared to say black adam beats thor, and so the embargo on black adam began.
If you want to really stir it up, you need to outrage the other red cloth faction, too. Disrespect the house of odin and the house of jor-el to be a true harbinger of The End of all threads.

Once you've done that, your only refuge is a silver surfboard.
No force in comicdom can overcome the combination of cool and awesome that it endows upon the fortunate.

-Pr-
Black Adam wins.

Or maybe they just think Hyperion wins.

Originally posted by janus77
If you want to really stir it up, you need to outrage the other red cloth faction, too. Disrespect the house of odin and the house of jor-el to be a true harbinger of The End of all threads.

No force in comicdom can overcome the combination of cool and awesome that it endows upon the fortunate.

lol, like disillusioned Surfer fans can really talk.

Nibedicus
Hyperion wins.

janus77
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, like disillusioned Surfer fans can really talk.
What on earth about The Glinting One would I have to be disillusioned about?

He shines for he is truth and goodness incarnate yes.

Golgo13
Black Adam wins.

Aint it beautiful. stick out tongue

pym-ftw

No force in comicdom can overcome the combination of cool and awesome that it endows upon the fortunate. Originally posted by wolverinos
Black Adam wins.

Doesn't matter Man-Thing beats them all

-Pr-
What on earth about The Glinting One would I have to be disillusioned about?

He shines for he is truth and goodness incarnate yes.

Sure he is.

LordofBrooklyn
Silver Surfer is so dirty, Mephisto refused to take his soul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.