Super Skrull & Ronan vs. Aquaman & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team 1 solidly

-Pr-
Team 2 imo.

comicfan11
WW ties them and AQ stabs them,
The end.

Supermex
I think Skrull might take Aquaman man out but Wonder Woman edges it out for her team thou I believe

Blue Area Vet
Team 2 gets Annihilated. They have no defense against transmutation and Super Skrull will kill Aquaman early on. There is nothing to prevent him from putting a bubble over his head or in his brain. Superskrull's power and efficient was much improved since Annihilation. The way he fought in that series (combining use of his powers), he could take on any herald.

LeonBuco666
A better team would be Ghost rider & Diana

SevenShackles
Wait does team DC have the speed advantage? I don't remember super skrull and Ronan having all that impressive overall speed ( combat speed and the such)

pym-ftw
Kl'rt is pretty quick but his defences against bricks is why I give him the win.

Ronan has a pretty powerful shield aswell.

comicfan11
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Wait does team DC have the speed advantage? I don't remember super skrull and Ronan having all that impressive overall speed ( combat speed and the such)

Team 2 should have the speed advantage.

Supermex
So speed means auto win? Or what?
The word speed keeps comin up

curryman
Wonder Woman hits too hard for Skrull to keep her away.

pym-ftw
His Elasticity makes her attacks useless and SS's heat is above Dcnu Clarks heat vision...

LeonBuco666
But really Ghost Rider & Wonder Woman would be formidable, still love watching johnny 'humble'(own) thor with mjonlir haha

-Pr-
Originally posted by pym-ftw
His Elasticity makes her attacks useless and SS's heat is above Dcnu Clarks heat vision...

It is?

curryman
Why does it? He's not immune to blunt force, just resistant.

There's also a limit to how long he can keep it up and it takes a lot of concentration.

How do you figure?

Zack Fair
Team 1.

Will be a cool fight.Arthur and Diana will have the better teamwork. Ronan and SS have everything else except perhaps strength. They definitely have the versatility edge.Originally posted by Supermex
So speed means auto win? Or what?
The word speed keeps comin up Not an auto-win, but close enough IMO.

And it is inevitable speed will get brought up with DC characters. Its just the way DC likes to portray their heralds.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Team 2 gets Annihilated. They have no defense against transmutation and Super Skrull will kill Aquaman early on. There is nothing to prevent him from putting a bubble over his head or in his brain. Superskrull's power and efficient was much improved since Annihilation. The way he fought in that series (combining use of his powers), he could take on any herald. Has SS ever done the bubble to the head stunt, or done anything remotely similar to that?

ares834

ares834
Wonder Woman takes out her swords. Throws down her gauntlets. And proceeds to win it for her team.

Golgo13
Pre-Flashpoint, Team 2. DCnU, Team 1.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pre-Flashpoint, Team 2. DCnU, Team 1. thumb up

pym-ftw
Originally posted by -Pr-
It is?
He is pretty much immune to standard physical harm, unless she blitzes him before he goes elastic.

He can create anti matter with his fire.

-Pr-
I thought we were just talking about heat.

pym-ftw
Creating anti matter with heat is about as hot as it can get before you get into cheese level

-Pr-
Creating anti matter with heat is about as hot as it can get before you get into cheese level

How the hell does one create anti-matter with heat?

pym-ftw
It's kinda complicated but pretty much you have to heat something to the point that it creates a singularly.

You use heat to make electrons move fast enough that it actually destroys matter on a sub atomic level upon impact replacing it with antimatter.

-Pr-
It's kinda complicated but pretty much you have to heat something to the point that it creates a singularly.

You use heat to make electrons move fast enough that it actually destroys matter on a sub atomic level upon impact replacing it with antimatter.

A feat's a feat, but that still sounds ridiculous.

I guess Superman is lucky, then, that his HV is concussive force too.

pym-ftw
Yeah, comic antimatter gets thrown around incorrectly a lot.

Technically ftl movements should create massive antimatter blasts just from space dust

carver9
Aquaman being grounded change the outcome of this fight.

-Pr-
Yeah, comic antimatter gets thrown around incorrectly a lot.

Technically ftl movements should create massive antimatter blasts just from space dust

yeah.

Originally posted by carver9
Aquaman being grounded change the outcome of this fight.

not really.

SevenShackles

This is a real feat of super skrulls? Do you have any scans? I really wanna see this now. big grin

pym-ftw
I pretty much view everyone fighting on the ground here in all honesty.

SevenShackles
Ronan will do best at a distance. Recently he has been more 'in yo face' swinging his hammer around like its just a hammer but his older appearances usually have him at some distance just pwning shit. Then he starts swinging at stuff. If he uses his universal weapon smart along with his other little gadgets shown threw out the years he can do alot of damage and do more than carry his own weight.

Super skrulls tends to take to the air when his opponent can fly keeping to his fighting style of thrashing the crap out of whatever is trying to hit him but if need be he can put quick distance with flight and invisibility and use range attacks rather nicely.
Didn't he stretch out his arm while invisible and cut someone in half who was flying after him? I always questioned what lvl of durability such a trick goes from lethal to just harmful.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by SevenShackles
This is a real feat of super skrulls? Do you have any scans? I really wanna see this now. big grin
I'm on my phone, but ill check the respect thread

Golgo13
Diana will beat skrull, while aquaman keeps ronan at bay. If he can use his tp, he can also win.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Has SS ever done the bubble to the head stunt, or done anything remotely similar to that?

He did it in Secret Invasion against a fellow Super Skrull that was choking him down IIRC.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nibedicus
He did it in Secret Invasion against a fellow Super Skrull that was choking him down IIRC. thumb up

Nice.

darthgoober
edit

-Pr-
blink

Nibedicus
Why the edit? stick out tongue

Zack Fair
it was brutal.

carver9
Originally posted by darthgoober
edit

What in the world. Can I be seeing this right.? Is my eyes fooling me.?

abhilegend
LOLWUT? Have you even read anything about super-skrull or just going by respect thread? Also lulz @his heat being above HV.

pym-ftw
In another thread it was proven his elasticity has to be turned on, so a lot of his low showings can be throw away as Cis.

I have already proven it.

abhilegend
In another thread it was proven his elasticity has to be turned on, so a lot of his low showings can be throw away as Cis.

I have already proven it.
Even being elastic, he has been KTFO by punches.

What, creating some antimatter? It wasn't due to his flames.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.