Andrew Bennett vs. Man-Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

byrdgang21
Bump

pym-ftw
Man-Thing 10/10 unless I'm missing something

Golgo13
Stalemate or Andrew through BFR.

pym-ftw
erm

Golgo13
Unless you can show me some scans of MT harming someone who can turn intangible/mist, then I'll concede. Plus, mind screw as well

pym-ftw
MindRape Man-Thing? He doesn't have a mind...

Bfr on a being who can teleport through the nexus? Time/space/dimension

Man-Thing has hurt beings like Glob who is made of liquid, and is strong enough to stalemate the Hulk.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
MindRape Man-Thing? He doesn't have a mind...

Bfr on a being who can teleport through the nexus? Time/space/dimension

Man-Thing has hurt beings like Glob who is made of liquid, and is strong enough to stalemate the Hulk.

Liquid does not equal mist/intangibility. No doubt Man Thing is stronger, but there is nothing he can do to Andrew.

pym-ftw
He could just smother him for the win at worst and then just trap him in a tree.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He could just smother him for the win at worst and then just trap him in a tree.

Andrew is already dead. And you can't smother something you can't touch. Show some scans of MT trapping someone that can turn to mist on a whim.

pym-ftw
How would he escape someone who can grow to the size of the everglades?

Andrew is tough, but he can be beaten physically and he can only really run away.

Golgo13
That didn't answer the question. If MT has defeated a foe or even touch someone who can turn intangible, then I'll concede. Like I said above, it's more than likely a stalemate.

pym-ftw
How does the mist escape a solid?

Golgo13
Andrew has shown intangibility before, IIRC. He can just pass right through him.

pym-ftw
If we are going with that kinda argument, Man-thing has pulled liquids out of living things and taken over peoples bodies with spores.

But I wouldn't call it anything close to a standard move.

Golgo13
Andrew also has the mobility advantage as well. Not to mention spells he used after Cain appeared. Still going with him until I see MT taking on someone of his caliber.

pym-ftw
I'd love to see MT against a top tier character, his fights are usually against no name thugs.

He is powerful enough to have gained respect from Uatu & Strange.

Kazenji
Andrew Bennett that vampire?....looking at him now

seriously Man-Thing he can't even be stabbed from what i've seen and he's survived being run over by a bulldozer.

zopzop
Man-Thing should destroy him via Fire Touch. Anything that knows fear, he can incinerate it.

So it's either Man-Thing for the stomp or stalemate as AB runs for his unlife.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.