The Runner turns on the Elders of the Universe...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Runner has decided to take on and defeat all the other Elders of the Universe one at a time in battles until one side is either KO'ed or BFR'ed (I dont think any of the Elders possess the power to kill one another)...

How far does The Runner get?

1) The Gardener...
2) The Champion...
3) The Collector...
4) The Grandmaster...
5) Ego...

zopzop
Steamrolls 1-3 but stops hard at 4. The Grandmaster is just too much.

janus77
Runner gets to Ego, imo.

golem370
Champion imo would take him imo

zopzop
Interesting responses so far.

To those saying he stops at one, keep in mind, EVERYONE that doesn't have elite superspeed or time/space manipulation is basically a statue to the Runner. Champion has NONE of those abilities sooo.......Also going by common foes, Runner beat Surfer but Champion lost to him.

To those saying he beats Grandmaster, how do you see this going down? It was shown on panel that Grandmaster's ability to manipulate space/time allows him to converse and see superspeedsters normally. So there will be NO blitzing going on there. Grandmaster also one shotted a team of Defenders consisting of : Classic Dr. Strange, Savage Hulk, Namor and a few more. IMHO Grandmaster is as powerful as a trans tier being can be without dipping into Skyfather territory.

Regarding those saying he beats Ego, I guess I can see this happening. Apparently there were stipulations in his fight regarding Galactus (which is the basis for me rating him so high power wise in regard to the other Elders). I need to look into this more.

LeonBuco666
He gives them all orgasms then has his way with them all, clears it

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Interesting responses so far.

To those saying he stops at one, keep in mind, EVERYONE that doesn't have elite superspeed or time/space manipulation is basically a statue to the Runner. Champion has NONE of those abilities sooo.......Also going by common foes, Runner beat Surfer but Champion lost to him.

To those saying he beats Grandmaster, how do you see this going down? It was shown on panel that Grandmaster's ability to manipulate space/time allows him to converse and see superspeedsters normally. So there will be NO blitzing going on there. Grandmaster also one shotted a team of Defenders consisting of : Classic Dr. Strange, Savage Hulk, Namor and a few more. IMHO Grandmaster is as powerful as a trans tier being can be without dipping into Skyfather territory.

Regarding those saying he beats Ego, I guess I can see this happening. Apparently there were stipulations in his fight regarding Galactus (which is the basis for me rating him so high power wise in regard to the other Elders). I need to look into this more.

thumb up

I agree with this; Grandmaster is probaly beyond his ability to beat, but he should stomp the 1st three...

Especially as pertains the Collector; the Collector looked to be in big trouble when the Runner got mad at him and started to own him during the Thanos Quest (the Collector looked helpless as a matter of fact)...

Runner stops at 4...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.