Magneto vs DCNU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this fight ?

carver9
DCNU Superman have some impressive fts but so does Magneto. Superman withstood an extremely powerful blast recently. It temp koed him but he was up in no time. Its kind of unquantifiable though. Magneto also with a powerful blast, even though he was temp koed. His blast was compatible to a neutron star.

Based off fts, Magneto wins after a good fight.

ares834
It was a magic blast...

-Pr-
Superman, based off of the feats of both characters.

eaebiakuya
DCNU Superman, has feats against internal attacks ?

ares834
In Action Comics it's mentioned that his insides are as invulnerable as his outside.

abhilegend
Yeah he had a tesserect space the size of a room opened in his head and all it did was that he lost some memories.

eaebiakuya
Can you post the scan?

abhilegend
I don't have the scans atm, sorry.

ares834
Best I could find:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16430509_ac-14.jpg

wolverinos
Superman and very easily.
what the hell is this? next thread will be "Superman vs namor" and people like carver will vote for namor.

carver9
Originally posted by wolverinos
Superman and very easily.
what the hell is this? next thread will be "Superman vs namor" and people like carver will vote for namor.

Lol...this guy doesn't have the right to talk about anyone. Everybody and their grandma disagree with you.

wolverinos
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...this guy doesn't have the right to talk about anyone. Everybody and their grandma disagree with you.

no just a minor amount actually, the thing is that minor amount has groopies that follow them and automatically agree with everything they say.
here is a clue: you are not among the ones who just disagree with me.
i find it ironic you bring that up, since not a single soul on those forums take you seriously in a debate, because of your blind/trollish nature towards marvel, hulk thor and gladiator in specific.

carver9
Originally posted by wolverinos
no just a minor amount actually, the thing is that minor amount has groopies that follow them and automatically agree with everything they say.
here is a clue: you are not among the ones who just disagree with me.
i find it ironic you bring that up, since not a single soul on those forums take you seriously in a debate, because of your blind/trollish nature towards marvel, hulk thor and gladiator in specific.

So they take you serious. The person that calls everything Marvel or anything involving Thor or Gladiator PIS? Yeah right.

iceman24567
laughing

Zack Fair
this is awesome.

Estacado
Carver got this right for once.thumb up

NOT!biscuits

abhilegend
Hahaha. This is comedy gold.

wolverinos
So they take you serious. The person that calls everything Marvel or anything involving Thor or Gladiator PIS? Yeah right.

unlike you i couldnt care less who agree with me and who doesnt.
most people here specially people like yourself are blindly marvel biased, so there is no surprise most people dont agree with me.
i never said everything thor did was PIS.
and gladiator? gladiator doesnt even have PIS, when your best feat is busting some rock in space you dont worth much mentioning as far as PIS.

mighty adam
Superman is too much for mags on his worst day.

-Pr-
guys, either be on topic, or stfu. seriously.

Zack Fair
IMHO Magneto might pull wins more often than not.

wolverinos
Originally posted by Zack Fair
IMHO Magneto might pull wins more often than not.

dude you got a superman avatar and sig but you are always against the guy even vs freakin magneto? seriously take those off.

Estacado
Superman ftw.
Everyone knows that Zack is a poser.biscuits

LeonBuco666
Dont know enough about dcnu supes, how is he against internal attacks?

Estacado
Originally posted by ares834
In Action Comics it's mentioned that his insides are as invulnerable as his outside.

carver9
Hyperbole.

LeonBuco666
For one, this is dcnu something that was mentioned in action comics decades ago, is not interchangeable between two different incarnations, for two, is there no feats to back up that dcnu superman has can withstand internal attacks?

-Pr-
Hyperbole.

No, it's not. Though i'm sure if it was Gladiator, you wouldn't argue.

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
For one, this is dcnu something that was mentioned in action comics decades ago, is not interchangeable between two different incarnations, for two, is there no feats to back up that dcnu superman has can withstand internal attacks?

It was flat out stated in Action Comics in the last year.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by -Pr-
No, it's not. Though i'm sure if it was Gladiator, you wouldn't argue.

It was flat out stated in Action Comics in the last year. i thought it was the action comics from early-middle of last century, sorry for the mistake, has he had any feats withstanding extreme internal attacks? because i think magneto has a good chance of turning superman inside out

abhilegend
Its from Action comics 6.

Kstanz
Magneto is heading to the Mutant afterlife

Philosophía
Superman beats his helmet off.

-Pr-

Philosophía
Originally posted by -Pr-
mmm http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2opbuFZeP1r9413r.gif

Mr.SunKing
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.