who could have the most powerful child?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
High herald and below

il start with, wally west and Sersi

Branlor Swift
The people who have a child are high herald and below? I'll reach far below that for mine.

Reed and Sue.

LeonBuco666
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The people who have a child are high herald and below? I'll reach far below that for mine.

Reed and Sue. bar the people who have already had a a kid sorry i didnt state that originally

Branlor Swift
Hmm. Thor and Silver Surfer then. Surfer just creates a uterus inside Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
What would Surfer add to the mix? The Power Cosmic isn't passed on by blood is it?

Thor and Wanda would probably make the next Living Tribunal.

janus77
Hmm. Thor and Silver Surfer then. Surfer just creates a uterus inside Thor
This.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What would Surfer add to the mix? The Power Cosmic isn't passed on by blood is it?

Thor and Wanda would probably make the next Living Tribunal. He can blast Thor's baby bump with PC while it's forming.

Though his seed would probably be all cosmic like anyway.

LeonBuco666
Would thor agree to something like that hahaha

Rage.Of.Olympus
Imbuing the kid with a small portion of his Power Cosmic isn't worth pairing.

I'll go with something like Wanda/Thor. The first Asgardian Mutant with an affinity for mystical spells? Much higher potential imho.

LeonBuco666
Wanda & Wally

Branlor Swift
Imbuing the kid with a small portion of his Power Cosmic isn't worth pairing.

I'll go with something like Wanda/Thor. The first Asgardian Mutant with an affinity for mystical spells? Much higher potential imho. Half Surfer seed, half Thor egg

Cosmic God rage.

Although being a mutant doesn't mean the child will be a mutant anyway.

LeonBuco666
Ghost Rider & sersi

Paul Calf
Mr and Mrs Wyncham

Rage.Of.Olympus
Half Surfer seed, half Thor egg

Cosmic God rage.

Although being a mutant doesn't mean the child will be a mutant anyway.

I like how you keep assuming Thor's going to be taking it instead of giving it. Let's be honest, Surfer's going go get raped.

That is true, but first Asgardian mutant? Too good of an opportunity for a writer to pass it up.

Supermex
Silver Surfer slams Supergirl and produce a unreal powerful super cosmic baby

Damn!!!!

Branlor Swift
I like how you keep assuming Thor's going to be taking it instead of giving it. Let's be honest, Surfer's going go get raped.

That is true, but first Asgardian mutant? Too good of an opportunity for a writer to pass it up. Surfer controls the molecules. Surfer creates the vaginas.

It just becomes a less powerful asgardian because the mutation fails. Thor and Surfer on the other hand is foolproof.

SamZED
Surfer doesn't have what it takes to procreate.

I meant penis.

Nietzschean
molecule man and sentry

KingD19

That is true, but first Asgardian mutant? Too good of an opportunity for a writer to pass it up.

The first Asgardian mutant is Wolfsbane and Hrimhari's son.

ares834
Wolverine gives birth to Batman's child. The shear level of PIS this character could employ would make it virtually unstoppable.

Shabazz916
Hulk & scarlet witch

janus77
Doom & Valeria ... "Uncle Doom" goes all predatory.

janus77
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Hulk & scarlet witch
This would definitely produce some unstable results.

Is Wanda more powerful than Franklin?

Spire
Superman and Wonder Woman.

SamZED
Originally posted by ares834
Wolverine gives birth to Batman's child. The shear level of PIS this character could employ would make it virtually unstoppable. Cap America's secret origin.

Stoic
Skaar and Hope

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar and Hope

Very interesting choices. Why choose them?

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Very interesting choices. Why choose them?

Skaar has the Old Power, which with enough time would allow him to be a literal world breaker, and he has his fathers HF, and strength to a degree, which is augmented by that same Old Power. Hope can mimic just about any power when written correctly. I think that a child produced by the two would be monstrous in power.

SevenShackles
Lobo and marvel death.

Sin I AM
There is already a mutant/Asgard kid running around in xfactor

mighty adam
Captain marvel and supergirl. Wanda and Thor. Black bolt and zatanna. Orion and wonder woman. Superman and storm. Flash and rouge.

beatboks
Squirrel Girl and Karate Kid - Stomps everyone

"Id"
Sue and Reed Richards ...oh wait"

"Id"
Gabriella Haller and Charles Xavier... Oh wait!

celeyhyga17
Surfer controls the molecules. Surfer creates the vaginas.

It just becomes a less powerful asgardian because the mutation fails. Thor and Surfer on the other hand is foolproof.
But Surfer's already half-way there. Dude's a eunuch. Thor's too metal to be taking it. He's a misogynistic Viking, while Norrin's a pacifist eunuch.

Emi~Kiro
Legion and Hela.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.