Best Haunting Movie?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRouge
My favs are...

1. Insideous
2.Haunting in Connecticut

Tonight I am searching for something that deals with ghosts, demons, etc... Do you guys have any good one?

COG Veteran
Evil Dead franchise all the way!! Check my sig, lol. Are you familiar with the films?

JediRouge
Yes I am.. grew up watching the films, though Army of Darkness has always been my fav. the reboot ver. was ok.
2.5/5

COG Veteran
Raimi said he wants to combine his original trilogy with the new film which would mean it isn't a reboot actually big grin He says he'll try to go for army of darkness 2.

As far as any other possession films go I can't really pull any off the top of my head.

JediRouge
Hmm... sounds promising, kinda wish I could play as one of the Deadiotes, but they were all mostly skeletons which most likely be in cgi...

dynamix
The Others and Sixth Sense are a couple of my favorites. The Shining is a classic. The innocents, i can watch every day.

JediRouge
The innocents?.. not sure if I have ever heard of that one before...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by JediRouge
My favs are...

1. Insideous
2.Haunting in Connecticut

Tonight I am searching for something that deals with ghosts, demons, etc... Do you guys have any good one?

Sequels for both movies are due this year. HiC2 is out of theaters now and insidious 2 in coming out soon, like in 1 or 2 months, I think.

But as far as best haunting movie, i'm gonna have to go with Paranormal Activity 1. With Poltergeist 1 as an honorable mention.

the ninjak
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
But as far as best haunting movie, i'm gonna have to go with Paranormal Activity 1.

The non cinema release version is the stronger version.

Seen its ending?

LeonBuco666
Event Horizon has got to be top 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.